The First Lewd Encounter?!
5.2k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A large wall formed of clean, silver stone surrounded the town as carriages rode in through the front gates that were overseen by an active guard. 

“Am I really going to be fine, dressed like this…?” He asked.

All he had was the light cape lent to him by Mary around his waist, covering his dangly bits but nothing else. 

“You’ll be fine, trust me!” Mary assured him as they walked together down the road towards town, “Honestly, some people are less covered than you…”

As they approached the front gate, he found out exactly what she meant as they met the guard of the entrance to Avnim. 

She stood roughly around his height, with silver-plated armor and illustrious, brunette hair with fair, slightly tanned skin. 

All that was fine and well, except her appendage between her legs was clearly dangling down, though it wasn’t bare, and instead sheathed by a black fabric. 

What the…? He thought. 

It was fairly large, that was undeniable, but he wasn’t challenged. For the first time in his life, now on his second, he was allowed to be prideful in his new, bolstered manhood. 

“Oh, welcome back, Mary,” the guard greeted her, “…and this is?”

Mary smiled, “Thanks, Brisda. This is Daiki, he’s a visitor from…a foreign land.”

“He?” Brisda repeated, looking closer at him.

Mary nodded, though he was left uncomfortable at how closely the guard was inspecting him.

“…You’re saying this is a “man”?” 

“You know what that is?” He asked in surprise, though Mary seemed a bit surprised as well.

“Ah,” Brisda nodded, “It’s a bit of a myth, but yeah. Well, if you don’t mind…”

Without even really asking for permission, the guard reached down and pulled the cloth that covered his crotch.

“Wha—?!” He was left surprised, though it was seemingly a normal occurrence for this world.

Out on full display, his hanging cock was inspected by the guard, who caressed and fondled it with her cold, silver gauntlets. 

So cold…! But, so hot! He thought. 

“Sorry, Daiki…this is just how it goes at the front gates for newcomers,” Mary wryly chuckled. 

“…It’s fine. Totally fine,” he replied, accepting the moment of pleasure. 

His orbs weren’t exempt either as Brisda ran her gloves over them before standing back up. 

“Hmm…” Brisda stood for a moment.

“Yeah…?” He gulped.

“That’s a cock, alright,” Brisda said, “A respectable one, at that. Alright, you can enter.”

“…Pardon? I passed…what? A cock exam?!” He was left dumbfounded. 

As he looked at the guard again, he noticed this time her cheeks were flushed and her sheathed appendage seemed to have grown erect. 

Before he could receive an answer, Mary grabbed his hand and brought him past the gates, entering into the surprisingly bustling city. 

As he suspected, it was all women. Some tall, some short, some having animalistic features, and some even elves or dwarves. 

“What’s the matter?” He asked, looking at Mary after taking a glimpse at the busy, medieval town. 

Mary huffed, blushing, “…You didn’t notice?”

“Notice what?”

“Brisda was…eyeing you.”

He was a bit surprised, but not exactly offended by such information, “I see…”

Mary shook her head, “The truth is…you have this…”effect” on me, and I think for all of us, Daiki…”

He was pulled to an empty alleyway as Mary seemed too embarrassed to carry this conversation with passing ears. 

Mary was rubbing her thighs together, averting her gaze as she twiddled with her thumbs.

“You see…it’s like a…”smell”…your thing gives off this scent—it’s making my mind go crazy, I can’t think straight…” Mary admitted. 

“Uh-huh…a scent…?” He repeated.

As he looked down, he realized what she was talking about. 

There was probably a fundamental difference between his package, and the futanaris’. 

I’ve got a pure, bonafide, manly cock—! These girls are still girls, it must somehow still be their natural instincts to want men, they just don’t know it! He thought. 

“I see, I see…” He said, nodding. 

“Yeah…”

For the first time, as he watched the blushing mess that was Mary rub her thighs together and attempt to cover her skirt, his lecherous side surfaced. 

Of course. I’m in another world. This is my destiny—to be the main character! He thought. 

It was then, realizing the effect of the so-called “scent” he produced, that he figured out the true blessing he came to this world with, and simultaneously, his meaning for being there. 

“Supreme Dick”, I’ll call it. Yes, completely appropriate. The blessed dick given to me to turn this matriarchal world on its head! He thought. 

“Ah, oops…” 

Pretending to have the cloth covering his crotch fall, he revealed his bare appendage to the girl’s eyes, making her eyes widen in surprise. 

“Ah…”

Mary breathed a hot breath, approaching as she dropped to her knees in front of him. 

He could feel her warm breaths pelting against his masculine organ, causing it to stiffen and grow erect right before her enamored eyes. 

At the time time, the cock that Mary kept under her skirt revealed itself as it grew stiff in unison, peeking from beneath her silver skirt as she sat on her knees, almost salivating in the presence of the one man in the world’s manhood. 

For the first time, he felt truly in a position of dominance from his previous stagnant, unlucky life. It was not his goal.

I’ll conquer the women of this world and have the largest harem—! He thought. 

“It’s big…” Mary mumbled in a hot breath, reaching towards it but not touching, “Can I…?”

He nodded, giving her permission that was asked with those big, sparkling eyes of hers. 

As she caressed the underside of his large appendage, she used her other hand to stroke her own rod, running her lithe fingertips along his warm shaft. 

He tried not to act like it felt absurdly amazing, but in truth, it did. He wanted to explode immediately, but he resisted. 

In truth, he wasn’t particularly a fan of the “futanari” genre of porn in his world, but he wasn’t opposed to it. But now, confronted with it in reality, he couldn’t be more of a fan. 

It was something about seeing the adorable, yet sexy girl with pale skin, firm, nicely sized breasts, possessing a dick of her own. Perhaps it was because he could understand the pleasure she felt, or perhaps it was the simple fact that it was almost “taboo”, but—he now loved it. 

Mary continues to run her fingers along the length of his shaft before grabbing it, aiming the tip towards her lips as she waited a moment, staring at it.

He could barely contain himself as her hot, sensual breaths ran against his tip, running along his girth as well. 

“It stinks…but, I can’t get enough of it,” Mary mumbled, holding his thick rod with her hand as it looked heavy in her thin fingers, bringing her face close to it as if trying to bring herself closer to the smell. 

Seeing that citizens of the town were passing by the alleyway, a bit of nervousness took hold of him, though there was clearly no stopping Mary at this point.

Looking at her, the innocent expression she once held was completely replaced as she seemed almost intoxicated by the scent of a man’s dick. 

47