Unstoppable Lust
4.9k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no stopping what was happening. 

He hardly just met the girl, only knowing her name–not her age, not a single thing about her except the fact, like him, she had a dick. 

Is this really happening…? He wondered. 

The pleasure was all too real; he had gone his entire twenty-four years of life without a woman’s touch, and now he was getting all of that and more as his cock was handled in her soft hands as if it were the holy grail. 

He couldn’t contain the audible releases of pleasure from his lips as both of her hands ran along his length before she began to suckle on the tip; the combination of his cock being stroked while the head was sucked on felt as if she was trying to milk him directly–and it was working. 

From the sheer pleasure alone, as if the nerves on his appendage were amplified since it was lengthened and thickened, he instinctually gripped the girl’s light-blue hair as he moaned out. 

“I’m going to…!” He warned, attempting to move her head as he felt the urge to release build up greatly. 

Though he realized it was as if he was going to have to pry her away as she stopped just teasing the tip of his dick with her lips, now taking it not only into her mouth, but down her warm, wet throat as she bobbed her head aggressively. 

What’s with this–?! Is the “scent” this powerful?! He thought. 

While she slurped on his throbbing manhood, she continued to rapidly stroke her own as if she was caught in her own world, focused only on the cock in her throat. 

“I’m–!”

Pushing Mary’s head all the way down and forcing her down to the base of his cock as his tip released loads upon loads of his slimy, hot semen down her throat. 

With how aggressively she was caught on his dick, he wasn’t surprised as she willingly swallowed each and every drop, not sparing a single portion beyond her lips. 

At the exact same time he filled her throat, she came as well, spurting out a load of her own as it dirtied her silver skirt, twitching and spewing out a serving of white semen from herself. 

As she pulled away slowly, unsheathing his length from her mouth and throat, his cock sat against her face, slick in her saliva and his semen, as she panted lightly. 

He could see it in her eyes; complete, total lust. 

It wasn’t just some coincidence–he knew it for sure now; his manhood was mystical, in some way. 

“Delicious…” Mary mumbled quietly, running her tongue along the underside of his cock. 

Although he felt he should stop, the look she gave him, sitting there on her knees with his fluid-slick cock resting on her face with her tongue out, he finally decided to let loose. 

Without any restraint, he grabbed her hair, seeming to surprise her as she looked at him in confusion for a moment before he shoved the entirety of his length down her throat, causing his balls to rest against her chin. 

“Mmgh…?!” Mary sounded out, but was muffled by his rod. 

Even though she put her hands on his thighs as if trying to stop him, he was lost in lust himself now, beginning to thrust mercilessly down her throat as he had pushed her against the wall, leaning against it himself as he thrusted. 

He pumped as though he were plowing an actual hole, using her mouth and throat as his own personal cocksleeve while she slapped and squeezed his thighs. 

There were no thoughts going through his mind, only his ears being filled with the sounds of her gargles and his balls slapping against her drool-slick chin with each back-and-forth. 

After listening to her muffled moans and resistances for a few minutes of constant, continuous thrusts down her throat, he finally came once again, releasing an even heavier load than before as she was forced to swallow it all. 

“Ah…”

As soon as he slid his cock out from her throat, Mary gasped for air, holding her throat as she coughed. 

“...Warn me next time, dummy…” She muttered quietly. 

“Next time…?” He raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the vague invitation. 

As he sat there for a minute as they both caught their breath, he had realized something: in his splendor of lust, it seemed his cock had magically grown in size, only for a brief bit as it seemed to return to its previous state. 

Odd…He thought. 

“Are you…normal now?” He asked. 

Mary looked at him with teary eyes after having her throat played with, still caressing her throat before she fixed her hair, “...Well, you definitely snapped me back into focus. I’m not…usually like that at all. I guess your roughness was a bit jarring for me so I was brought out of that trance.” 

“A trance? Seriously? Is my cock really magic or something?” He asked, looking down at his groin. 

Mary looked at it as well with a heavy blush as she wiped her lips, “There’s certainly…something about it. It’s not like I wasn’t aware or in control…I just…absolutely had to taste it. I was overwhelmed by it.” 

A few moments of silence persisted as they stood there. 

The entire time, Mary was still eyeing his cock, attempting to avert her gaze but it was obvious. From what he could see, her own cock was still stood up and twitching. 

“Say…” He trailed his utterance. 

“Yeah?…” Mary responded. 

He scratched his cheek, “It’d be bad if we stopped only halfway, right?” 

As he said that, he sneakily used the aforementioned “scent” to his advantage as he stepped a bit closer. With Mary still sat on her knees, his appendage was at nose level for her. 

She gulped, looking straight at it. 

“What’re you saying…?”

“We can’t go back into town like…this, right?” He said.

He supported his question with the fact that his cock had returned to being fully erect, lending the tip to gently touch the end of her nose as he stood there. 

Mary poured a bit, puffing her cheeks as she stood up, “Listen, I wouldn’t normally give it up this easy, okay? It’s just…this is a specific circumstance, and we can’t go to the adventurer hall like this!” 

As she said that, justifying her own unspoken desires, she turned around and bent herself over, leaning on a dusty crate. 

He didn’t waste anytime flipping her skirt up to reveal a fact he was already aware of: she didn’t wear panties. 

“No panties…?”

“It gets…tight with those on sometimes, okay?” She explained, embarrassed. 

For a petite girl, her rear was surprisingly, and welcomingly, plump with a nice heart shape to it. 

It was as per usual for a girl: a tight-looking, hairless anus and a cute little slit that looked untouched, and also cleanly shaved. 

And of course, a cock and balls that dangle down; the usual for a girl. 

This was the real deal at last as he grabbed his appendage, aiming the tip against her mound. 

It was time, after twenty-four years and another life, to discard his virginity to the wind. 

48