Maroon
2.9k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He gulped his worries down before opening those doors, walking in as he found himself entering a large, domal chamber that was forged of stone and reinforced by steel.

Waiting in the center of the room was a single room, who he could tell exceeded him in height by a noticeable margin as he slowly approached.

“Let’s see…”Daiki”, is it? You’ve got a unique name, at least,” the tall, muscular woman with lengthy, wild hair of a crimson shade said.

She was reading his name directly off of a document before setting it down with a smirk, staring at him with her fierce, bright-gold eyes. 

She’s intimidating, he thought with a gulp.

“…Yeah, that’s me,” he answered quietly, trying to mask his voice to the best of his ability. 

“I see,” the woman eyed him down as he stopped just a few meters before her, “I’m Maroon. I’ll be your instructor today.”

She was wearing rather minimal armor, if it could be called that: black-leather wrapping around her chest, protecting the large mounds that seemed to bounce with the most minuscule movements, skintight, black shorts optimized for physical activity, and fingerless gloves. 

In fact, her clothing hardly left anything to the imagination. 

Running along her thigh, a clear, prominent bulge was so clear that he felt it was intentional. Even more than that, it was enormous. 

She’s hung like a horse—! He thought. 

He tried not to look, but it seemed Maroon noticed as she let out a boisterous laugh. 

“Something got your eye, newbie?”

“No…what’s this exam, anyway?” He asked, pulling on his hood, “are we going to fight?”

“Right to the point, eh? I like that,” Maroon smirked.

The tall woman with a great mane of hair riding down her back stepped closer, looking down at him with a smile as she was head and shoulders above him. 

“First things first, drop your pants.”

“…Excuse me?”

“What? We can’t just take what you put on your signup paper as gospel; I need to verify it for myself. So, get to it,” Maroon explained.

Standing there for a moment, he wondered to himself why the hell he ended up in this fever dream-like world before begrudgingly following along, dropping his trousers.

“Underwear, too,” she told him. 

“I know!” He replied in a loud whisper, letting his boxers drop down as well.

Just as his underwear fell, his flaccid length dropped between his legs, dangling before the golden gaze of the instructor. 

“Hoh, impressive package,” Maroon complimented, “that’s definitely an “A-Ranker”, for sure.”

“A-Ranker?…” He asked, averting his gaze as the tall, built woman leaned down to get a closer look. 

“You’re really clueless, aren’t you? Did you come from a different region, or something? You do talk kind of funny,” Maroon asked.

He immediately nodded, “Y-yeah! I’m from a land way, way east!”

“I see…well, you probably already know that a person’s genitals coincide with their strength, right? Same goes for the testicles—mana is stored there,” Maroon explained.

What the fuck?! There’s mana in my balls?! He thought.

“Get it?” She asked.

“…So far,” he lied, taken aback by this information.

Maroon smiled, “Good. We give rankings based on the quality of one’s genitals. Based on the length, girth, and overall shape of yours, you definitely have a lot of potential.”

“So do I pass…?”

His question caused the instructor to laugh out loud as she put her hands on her hips, “Ha-ha! You’re funny, newbie! It’ll affect the rank you start with, but I still have to test a few things!”

That answer was already what he expected, but he had hoped it’d end there. 

Frankly, as lecherous as a fellow as he was, his pelvis feared the near giantess he was standing before. 

“First things first, newbie: I want to see how capable you are as a fighter! That’s what’s most important out there, after all!”

Well, I expected as much…He thought. 

In fact, he wasn’t exactly bothered by the prospect of a mock battle. After taking a peek through the grimoire at Mary’s house, he was excited to test out the new spells he saw. 

“What’re the conditions?” He asked. 

Maroon looked at him a bit, running her golden-brown fingers through her luxurious locks before answering, “Let’s see…How about…”

“You don’t already know?!”

“Ha-ha! We instructors are given complete free-reign over you newbies, so I like to keep things fresh, ya’ know?” Maroon laughed, “Anyway, how about you try to land one, clean hit on me?”

That sounds easy enough…He thought. 

“Alright, then,” he agreed with a nod. 

Maroon cracked her knuckles with cracks that echoed off of the metallically-reinforced walls of the empty training arena, “Good! Make your move then, newbie!”

“...Right now?” He asked while pulling his pants back up. 

“Right now!”

33