Dominated Pt.2
5.4k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He couldn’t so much as move while the girthy appendage made its way into his unexplored territory. 

“Damn, you’re tight, arentcha?” Maroon said, giving him a playful smack on his rear. 

He wanted to yell back in response “Of course I am! I’ve never done anything like this before–not even close!” but, all he could do was grit his teeth as he tried to bear with the foreign object inside his hole. 

Surprisingly, it wasn’t painful–which was contrary to what he had heard over the years about anal intercourse; it was scaringly pleasant, in fact. So much so that he wished it wasn’t–he didn’t want to enjoy it. 

“So? How is it? My dick is the real deal, isn’t it?” Maroon laughed while pumping into him slowly. 

Again, he didn’t respond, nor did he even know how to respond to such a question, it was all so foreign and sudden to him. 

Inside of him, he could feel her girth stretching his hole wide while her length sought the deepest parts of him, thrusting in and out with a mind-numbing warmth. 

What’s up with this…? This isn’t normal…! I shouldn’t like this! He thought. 

Each time her shaft scraped against his warm, tightening walls, he felt his own cock twitch, beginning to stiffen as it throbbed excitedly now, ignoring his own rejection of the pleasure overcoming his body. 

With it inside of him, he could get a complete grasp on the size of the appendage belonging to the tall, muscular instructor; it felt like something that shouldn’t even be able to fit into his virgin, or at least, ex-virgin, hole. Yet, it pumped balls-deep into him, feeling her large, hot testicles slap against his own with each of her movements. 

The particular way Maroon moved made it even more impossible to handle; with each thrust, she slid her length all the way back, leaving just the tip sitting inside of his anus before sliding each and every inch back inside with a slow, sublime push. 

“Cat got your tongue, Daiki?”

Maroon’s taunts, while having her cock embedded so deep into him King Arthur couldn’t even pull it out, didn’t help his situation very much. 

Each time she pushed in, he felt his length twitch, reaching a size never seen previously as somehow, it seemed the new experience triggered some forbidden, suppressed urges within him. 

“Are ya’ really that upset that you lost the duel? Grow up!” Maroon called out from behind him. 

Thanks, but don’t lecture me while you have your dick inside of me! He thought. 

Without any warning, he felt her strong hands grip onto his sides before the pace of her pumps quickened, taking him by surprise as she still continued to slide the entirety of her length in even with her fastened thrusts. 

Dammit…! He thought. 

It was becoming almost mind-numbing; his own cock twitched wantingly, rubbing up against the floor as he was pumped into, though he tried to refuse to go along with the act, he begrudgingly reached down, grabbing his own appendage. 

“That’s the spirit, Daiki!” Maroon laughed. 

He kept quiet, stroking his length while Maroon seemed to become faster and more rough with her thrusts. 

The longer it went on, the more adjusted to her shape he became, no longer feeling the same uncomfortness at the start as the sensation of pleasure became more clear to his body, making him quiver somewhat. 

It was likely due to his augmented constitution when being reincarnated, but it still hardly made sense to him how such a massive rod was able to slide in and out of him without an issue. 

“Nngh~”

Maroon’s own moans became more audible as she continued, thrusting in and out with the sloppiness of the lubricant and her own precum making the noises of their mating that much more loud–filling the vast, empty arena. 

Today, I realized–I am a total degenerate, he thought. 

27