Chapter 3 – The First Impression is the Last Impression
527 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----------- ??? Pov -----------

"Aaahhh!"

 

"Who is that?"

 

"Where did he come from?"

 

I was just about to finish our meeting when suddenly right in the middle of our table a human came crashing down, which doesn't make much sense since we are inside a closed room... with a ceiling. Well after analyzing it I see that it is a realm traveler, a very peculiar at that since he stumbled in the Divine's dimension instead of the Mortal one, I never knew it was possible.

 

"Sisters calm down! This human is a realm traveler" I state. If I remember correctly it was more than 300 years since the last one of this kind, visited the Mortal's dimension.

 

"And weirdly enough by the looks of it he doesn't seem to be affected by our restrictions as Goddesses to influence the mortals, at least way less than we can with our champions, I dare even say that he could be the solution for all of our recent problems!"

 

"Incredible! We must use him asap, my followers are at the wit's end"

 

"Let's wait for him to wake up so that we can coerc... I mean ask for his help"

 

----------- Daniel Pov -----------

 

I hear whispers around me... shit did the enemy army capture me? What I am supposed to do, I don't think I was trained for this situation, let's just spill all the beans I'm too young to die yet, please God don't let me die as a virgin! ... 'sigh'

 

I slowly lift up my head trying to accept my fate, and then I notice that the whispers are feminine, maybe I'm already dead and these are angels soothing my soul. Just when I open my eyes I see an image that in that very moment I realize will hunt me for the rest of my life. Angels my ass, I went straight to hell, who are those demons! I knew that I shouldn't have stolen coins from that wishing fountain back then to buy my first porn magazine! and even because of the rush to buy the magazine fast without the owner of the newsstand asking for my id I picked up the wrong one and ended with a gay one... from that experience at least I got to figure out that my lil bro size was above the average.

 

Looking around I see that I am surrounded by the scariest creatures that I ever witnessed, they look humanoid-like but I'm certain that they can't be the same species as me, they have deformed faces, some have greenish skin others blueish with crooked jagged teeth, a very oval form with arms and legs maybe two times the size of my torso, they also have patchy mustaches and a very bushy unibrow despiting their somewhat female bodies. And the smell, oh my god it's making my eyes tear up. Around me are 5 of these nightmare-inducing figures and the biggest one in the middle started talking.

 

"Greetings Realm Traveller, I am the Goddess of Strenght and I wellc-"

 

"BLEUGH!!" I couldn't hold it in and ended up puking while the 'goddess?' was midspeech.

 

"Eww this savage creature soiled my shoes!" The one closest to me screamed, somehow contorting her face making it look even more disgusting, while I summoned all the energy that I had gained by the adrenaline that this situation gave me and grabbed my firearm that was nearby and screamed.

 

"Stay back you disgusting ugly demons!" The moment that I finished my phrase it felt like the room temperature suddenly dropped and an eerie silence subsequently started.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" The 'Goddess' of Strenght said and my heart dropped to my stomach as I felt an extreme pressure assault all of my body, falling to my knees.

 

"You dare! We are the most perfect beings of our realm, our beauty is incontestable, you shall pay for your slander!" In the next moment, the space around me starts to swirl and while holding my rifle to my chest I lose consciousness again, the last thing that I heard that ugly demon spouting was something about a valley of the dammed.

 

 

4