Chapter 11 – Panty Thief
256 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we finally got to the twins' home Laura said that she was going to go fetch water from a nearby well that the residents of this part of the city share so that we could clean ourselves before going to bed. I asked her if she wanted company since it was very dark outside and I was getting very sketchy vibes from this neighborhood, well duh, this is the slums after all, not that I would tell them that, from our previous conversations I can already understand their situation and all the difficulties that they must have gone through.

 

 

Laura gave me a toothy smile and agreed to my offer, motioning me to the place where they keep their buckets. We left Yuu with Starly in the house, she said that she will light up the hearth and start to cut some vegetables so that she can cook us a soup when we bring the water back. The twins barely have any supplies but Yuu insisted on making me a home meal, saying that it was to celebrate our safe return, but I knew it was just an excuse for her to feed me her cooking since I could see her blushing a little.

 

 

The streets were deserted and the only light we had was from the moon. Looking up I couldn't help to notice the huge size of the full moon above us, it seems that this planet's moon is way closer than Earth's.

 

When we returned Yuu quickly started cooking. Laura took off her shirt-dress and also stripped me from my smelly clothes that the kind bandit lady gifted us and started to wash them. After eating a modest but very delicious meal, the girls took turns giving me a sponge bath and also cleaned themselves before we all climbed naked together in the only bed in their house. We left Starly, who was already sleeping, looking very comfortable and snoring softly, inside my backpack 

 

 

I was too tired to say something about our sleeping situation and just closed my eyes, the comforting feeling of their heads in each of my arms and their naked bodies clinging to me was pure bliss. I was out for the count in a matter of seconds.

 

 

The next morning I woke up with Yuu kissing my lips very slowly and caringly as if she was trying her best to not wake me up. I could also feel something wet and warm on my morning erection. I started to respond to Yuu's kiss more aggressively and she started to moan in my mouth, opening my eyes I saw Laura going to town with my manhood, licking and sucking on it like it was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. Despite her being clearly inexperienced, demonstrated by her pointy canines that were poking me from time to time, I didn't last much longer as I got my first ever blowjob and exploded in her mouth, with a very manly grunt... that is what I am telling myself what that weird noise I let scape was. 

 

 

She was a little surprised when I started to cum but still took everything in her mouth. She then lifted her head with unfocused eyes, her mouth completely full, Yuu suddenly stopped our kiss and went flying to her sister.

 

 

I was completely gobsmacked when Yuu started to possessively kiss her sister as they shared my sperm between them, looking as if they were in a trance. When they came to themselves and looked at each other a little embarrassed, I decided to ask them what was that all about. Blushing, with their ears cutely dropping down a little like when a dog would do before getting scolded they said while fidgeting that they wanted to try and please me as their mate. Laura said that she remembers hearing her mother saying that this was the best way to wake up her mate in the morning and she convinced Yuu to help, but the smell of my semen felt so intoxicating for them that they felt as if their bodies were moving by themselves, they also said while looking at my member with hunger in their eyes that the taste was so incredibly good that they might have become a little addicted, they spoke that last bit as if they were joking but the seriousness in their faces made me a little scared, just a little.

 

 

First of all, I reassured them that I loved what they did, by far my best awakening ever. I also began to suspect that their strange reaction to my cum may have something to with how my status sheet displayed my race. Am I human or not? 

 

 

Anyway, we started to get dressed, this time I was wearing the bandit woman's pants and shirt with the leather chest plate over it, both pieces of clothing were smelling much better and they have already dried since Laura left them hanging overnight. Laura wore the only spare clothes that she had, it looked like they were patched one too many times, she also had to wear her old shoes. She told me that she had a nice pair of boots that she received as a graduation present along with a hunting knife after clearing the trainee course in the adventurer guild but it was dissolved by the slime. Yuu wore the same clothes that she was wearing before, including her nice pair of boots that she still had. We sat down by the hearth and started to plan what to do today while I petted Starly who was purring in my lap.

 

 

Since the city was in lockdown we are stuck here for at least one more week. At this time I should try to pass the adventurer guild test to have some sort of identification on me. With that, we could enter the inner walls of the city and try and sell the jelly that I got as loot from the Forest Guardian, the girls told me that there was always a market for graded drop items, and since the jelly was grade S it probably would sell for some good coin, with that money we should probably buy better equipment for me and the girls, they both are in desperate need of some kind of weapon, since both Laura and Yuu dropped their hunting knives while fleeing from the slime.

 

 

If I was able to pass the adventurer's guild test we could form a party and start doing quests once the city opens again, and even in the case that I don't pass the test I could join the trainee program like the twins, it would slow down our plan to make a living as adventurers, but it was still our best option.

 

 

When I asked the girls about the test they said that I would have to face a veteran adventurer in a mock battle while an inspector will analyze my fight and judge me if I am apt to join. I wouldn't be able to use my rifle, only the blunt weapons that they provide, but I will still be able to use my traits. Laura offered to give her 'Shadow Manipulation' trait back to me but it was totally useless in my hands the last time I used, so I said that she should keep it. I remembered the 'Shocking Touch' trait that I stole from the bandit woman and decided to test a little with it.

 

 

Mutation activated. Cooldown - 23h 59m

 

Shocking Touch becomes Static Master.

 

Static Master - Tier S

 

The user is able to generate, control and enhance raw electromagnetic energy.

 

Cooldown - 20 seconds.

 

 

Again 'Mutation' activated on its own, evolving the trait that I was just about to use. This time I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was reminded of a lot of an old cartoon tv show about a DC superhero from Dakota city that I used to watch in the mornings before school back at the orphanage.

 

 

I became very excited and activated the trait.

 

 

Static Master activated. Cooldown - 19 seconds

 

 

My right hand became covered with blue lightning making crackling and hissing noises. I then aimed my hand to the back wall of the room and tried discharging the electricity in that direction. 

 

 

'Zap'

 

 

""Uhgah!""

 

 

Four strains of lightning went flying from my hand moving behind me and hit both girls in the chest, more precisely in their nipples. The girls had their hands holding their chest, both with their cheeks red and they were giving me a little accusatory look. I slammed both hands in front of my head and put my head down asking for their apologies.

 

 

"We don't mind, just tell us before doing that again. It's not like it hurt or anything, it kinda felt a little good, I think I am a little wet..." Laura started to speak to me with a harsher tone, faking being a little mad but soon her tone end up fading and she averted her face while saying the last part. Yuu just nodded her head.

 

 

I was a little torn, why do all of the traits that I steal end up misbehaving on their own? I decided to try again but this time I move outside of the house into their small backyard, the girls are looking at it from a cracked window, Yuu is holding Starly up so that it can also see.

 

 

This time when I activate it again I tried giving more stamina to it, since I suddenly gained more than 150 levels in one go my stamina still is almost completely full.

 

 

I feel a wave of electricity covering my whole body and expanding beyond it, this time I can certainly feel my stamina draining, it is as if the air around me is being charged, every blade of grass in the backyard is moving in a pattern and small pebbles are starting to slightly levitate.

 

 

'Zuush'

 

 

Suddenly my vision is covered by some fabric, and I felt like several others are hitting me and becoming glued to my body, with a little strength I'm finally able to remove this fabric from my face and realize that it was actually a very large woman's underwear, the worst part is that there was a fainty brown stain running in the middle of it. I look around and notice that I'm completely covered in panties and bras, they are all stuck to my body. I see another one that was just hanging in the clothesline of some neighbor's backyard coming flying with a lot of speed and attaching itself to my chest.

 

 

I spent a good portion of that morning sitting on my knees apologizing to several women that lives around the twins' house, Laura and Yuu were also apologizing there with me until the group of angry women decided to leave. It didn't help since they already seemed to dislike my girls, probably because of their looks. It was hard to apologize to these bunch of ugly and fat women while they kept giving my precious and beautiful girls dirty looks, but I accepted that it was better to try and deescalate this situation instead of yelling back at them.

 

 

I decided to stop messing with this trait for now and hope that somehow it all goes okay in the test later today when I try to join the adventurer's guild. We started to walk towards the south inner wall gate where the guild is located, Laura is holding my right hand, and Yuu the left one, Starly is looking down at us pompously sitting on its new self-proclaimed throne, the top of my head, this little rascal...

 

 

"Munya!"

 

 

'Sorry, sorry, your majesty'

 

 

The walk was a very weird experience, there was a lot of movement in the streets, a lot of people were giving me surprised or confused looks since I was proudly walking hand to hand with two 'ugly' girls, a few really ugly women also gave me pity looks while others directed hateful ones to my girls since there is approximately 1 man for every 4 women not a lot of them are capable of securing a husband or even a lover. I could also see a few very beautiful women, that would without a doubt have several guys trying to court them in my old world, but here they walk in rags, trying their best to cover their faces and not be noticed. I was a little tempted to spread my love to these pitiful gorgeous women but when the twins noticed me sneaking a few looks at these women Yuu put her tail around my waist possessively while Laura just gave me a smile showing her canines that for some reason chilled my bones, her mouth was smiling but her eyes were not. When we could see the large building that the guild supposedly occupies I felt as if a small voice was calling me. I turned my head both ways looking over my shoulders a little startled and asked the girls if they said something and when both girls shake their heads denying I hear the voice again.

 

 

"Come..."

 

 

This time I realize that is coming from my left, I felt a strong urge to follow the voice and let go of the girls' hands and start to walk towards it. The twins are looking at me a little confused but they soon start to follow me.

 

 

Yesterday, when we were eating the girls explained to me a little of the layout of this city. The inner walls enfold the merchant district, the middle-class residential area, and the nobility quarters. The outer walls, also called the slums, is roughly divided into 4 sections, the twins' home is located in the lower class residential area on the east side, on the north is the red light district and after seeing what people in this world consider beauty I have goosebumps just thinking of walking near there, on the south side is the adventurer's guild along with a few stables and cheap inns, on the west side, where this voice seems to be guiding me is the ruins of an abandoned area, it is believed that there used to be another residential area here, but a large fire burned this place to the ground more than 200 years ago, leaving only ruins, all of the Ladies in charge of the city since then never seemed to care about spending any resources to rebuild it. The lack of guards patrolling this area turned it into a very dangerous place where drugs and violence are very common. 

 

 

The voice leads me to a destroyed building that I can barely identify as a church. I suddenly find myself in front of what appears to once have been a statue on a pedestal, I can only see the feet of the statue, the rest of it is completely destroyed, the pedestal is also badly wrecked making it impossible for me to read what was once written there.

 

 

I felt compelled to kneel in front of this sculpture and when I do I realized that I am suddenly in a completely different place. There doesn't seem to have anything around me, only a starry night sky with a massive blue moon above, which is being reflected on the mirror-like floor that seems to flow forever.

 

 

"Hubby?"

 

 

I hear a voice from behind me and see what I can only describe as the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my life, but at the same time, I could feel a little familiarity with her.

 

 

"Luna?" The words came out of my mouth before I could even recognize that it was me who was speaking, leaving me very confused.

 

 

"I knew it was you!!!!" The celestial-looking woman yelled before she started to cry and hug me with so much force that I felt like all the air in my chest was being squeezed out of me.

 

 

 

3