V1 Ch5
215 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the delivery would take two days to arrive, Ivy and Iris went into their room and began improving their powers. Since they were barely level two at each one they had, their power usage had a lot of restrictions. 

Ivy's wind control could only issue air pressure and her fire control can make a fire ignite at most. Meanwhile, her seduction ability was slightly better, able to control and entice three to four men at once.

 Seduction was also a long term effect, meaning to say, that even after Ivy retrieves back her magic, the people affected by her charm would remain but she can't entice another group after she had charmed the former. 

On Iris' hand, her earth control can make small earth lumps and her spirit summoning can only summon a low level spirit at once. Her fire control was the same as her sister's.

 The twin girls thoughtfully thought about how many things they had to improve, they prepared themselves for a slow improvement however something unexpected happened to their status half way through cultivation.

“Ah!” Ivy dodged to the side as her screen torn into diagonal shreds. Iris didn't have it better, her screen broke into glass shards and the debris flew around their room. 

“Hiss!" Iris looked at her bleeding finger before looking at Ivy who had an injury on her calf. 

“W-What happened?” Ivy stuttered. She never expected this outcome; their status screen just glitched and broke apart, thank goodness that it was only a slight injury and wasn't very big. 

“Our screens seem to stop working...” Iris said with uncertainty. Her eyes still glued on Ivy's wound as she added, “We'll take care of our wounds first, let's see our status after this and see if anything has gone wrong in it.”

“Okay.” Ivy complied. 

After dressing up their wounds, Iris and Ivy sat on the sofa downstairs in the main hall of the club. Their room was in a mess and there was much more room to escape in the lounge area. 

When they tried opening their status screen, Ivy and Iris immediately caught sight of the oddness within it. 

“Iris, didn't my status say I was only level one? Yours too, didn't it said we we're only newbies?” Ivy felt she needed to rub her eyes, and make sure she wasn't hallucinating. 

“We aren't hallucinating, Ivy.” Iris said with her clear voice, “For what reason have made it like this—I am certain this is real.”

“What?" Ivy couldn't believe it, “That's a ninety nine leap in number, didn't they say level fifty was the highest? Oh then, look at the fire control, it's on level one hundred ninety nine, is the system trolling us?”

“I won't wish they were.” Iris sighed before smiling, “I think it's better that it's like this. We can now start our club after we get our packages.”

“And our cultivation is done?" Ivy voiced, “Okay, if that's so...well then, alright. Since there's a lot time in our hand, I'll start tailoring our clothes and clean the bedroom again.”

“Suit yourself.” Iris replied, “I'll make our club's website and I really do agree that Twin Flames is a great name for the club. We're twins, we both have fire control, and like how the words meant, twin flames was deprived from a soul separated into two and it totally describes the situation we were in.”

“Wow.” Ivy plainly added, “Didn't think it has that meaning behind it.” Totally unexpected.

...

“Good afternoon.” A deep voice knocked on their doors, Ivy stretched her hands up before casually glancing at her sister who was still asleep. 

She didn't say anything, she slipped off the bed and hurriedly changed her clothes. Watching her reflection on the mirror, Ivy pursued a thin smile. She then took a mask she had made yesterday and put it on. 

The butterfly mask was coated red, thin, cute details were scattered on the outlines and perfectly suited her red coat. Ivy didn't lurk much longer and ran down the stairs, she went in front of the door and opened it. 

“Hello.” The delivery man was an teenager. He was holding a few parcels in his hand while more boxes were piled from his behind. His blue eyes looked at the girl in red wear, he was flabbergasted about the reason why this little girl looked like this. 

“Is your mother...or father there?” He asked. 

Ivy looked at him and smiled sweetly, “No, big brother. I don't have any parents.”

The boy paused, “Then, may I know where miss Irish's place is?”

“Irish is my sister. If you are looking for her, then you are in the right place. We were the one who ordered these things.” Ivy ended the sentence by tugging on the parcels. She then casted a look straight into the teenager's eyes which was coated with fine pinkish hue. 

“A..um..” His voice cracked, he was filled with suspicion but after catching the gaze, his gaze soften. “Oh, sorry for earlier.” He said. 

Ivy was taken aback, she slowly exhaled as she said, “But you didn't do anything bad, big brother.”

“But I suspected you.” He added. 

“?” Ivy was very confused, she looked at the teenager again and inspected him carefully. Just as she was doing that, a tab popped beside the boy. 

‘He's...charmed? Like that?’ Ivy couldn't believe it but later she finally realized. She took the parcels over to her hand and said, “How much is the delivery fee?”

As she was saying that, she retrieved the pinkish aura back to her and the boy exited his charmed state. He looked very confused, but he quickly got into his job and answered, “Its around seven thousand.”

“Okay, can I sign before I give you the money?" Ivy placed the parcels down and reached her hand forward. The delivery man realized he forgot to ask for a sign earlier, he quickly took a paper and pen.

Ivy looked at the contents and found that none of the things they've decided to buy was missing, signed her name and then gave the pen and paper back. 

“Here's exactly six thousand and five hundred.” Ivy added as she took the money out of her dress' pocket. The bills were stacked into a pile and the boy counted it and was exactly like how she proclaimed. 

“Thank you for do in business with us.” The boy prepared himself to go back after he put the rest of the packages near the door. 

“Wait!" Ivy suddenly called out. 

The boy froze as he hastily turned to face her back. His eyes were now lightly flashed pink, Ivy coughed twice before commanding, “You, forget about how I look. You must also forget where this place is located.”

The boy took a few minutes to respond, “Yes."

Ivy then snapped her fingers as she watched the youth walk towards the truck and leave. The spell ended but she had already put the boy under long term effect. He won't be able to remember anything, Ivy just did this to practice her control.

She then look towards her side where she spotted a few burly men walk out from the bar on the separate street. “Hey!” She called out. 

Just they turned their head to look for the source of the sweet cutesy voice, Ivy immediately used her seduction ability and the men were charmed. 

“Can the big brothers please help me with putting these heavy things inside?” She pleaded. 

The men nodded and helped carrying the heavy packages inside. Iris saw this scene when she exited the bedroom. 

“Good afternoon, sis!” Iris saw Ivy and waved her hand. 

9