V1 Ch6
217 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hello, Iris!” Ivy waved back at Iris before putting back her attention to the men who helped putting the heavy things inside. 

“Thank you for your help.” She said as she watched them leave. After a few meters away from them, Ivy snapped her fingers and discarded the charm. 

The men blinked and found nothing amiss. Another effect of seduction can make the memory during that session vanish. But to prevent suspicion towards those be in charmed, Ivy let the men return to their former position. 

Ivy closed the door and locked it. 

“Iris, let me help you.” She saw her sister tearing apart the boxes using a weird utensil. Iris didn't say much as she waved the thing in her hand, “Here, have a scissor.”

“That's a scissor?” Only did Ivy clearly see the shiny object. But based on her memory, there were no scissors in the place. 

Iris then said, “I made it.”

Ivy, “Ohhh!” 

The twins teared every box and it revealed the contents inside. Iris was about to carry them manually when Ivy stopped her. “I can use wind control!” 

Just as she said that, Ivy waved her hand. As she was new to it, her control was slightly tweaky but she was able to make everything float around and was placed on their respective areas. 

A red couch was placed on the lounge and books were piled on the bookshelves next to it. The counter had fine black curtains with red ribbons tying it. This only took a few minutes, when Ivy finally waved her hands down, each compartment was filled with their specific furnitures and objects. 

Iris walked to the couch and took the cards she had bought. She then signalled Ivy to come over and Ivy did as what was wanted. 

“Which of these cards do you like the most, Ivy?” Iris asked as she scattered the cards on the coffee table.

 In each group; the spades was placed on the uppermost corner, the diamonds were placed on the middle, the clubs were placed on the lower corner and the hearts were placed on the lower middle.

“I don't understand, Iris. What is the question for?”

“I need you opinion on which of these types shall be the leading commanders, the leaders, the knights and the army.”

Ivy then answered, “Oh, then I chose Diamond to be the commanders. The clubs would be leaders, the knights shall be hearts and the army shall be spades.”

“Thank you for telling me.” Iris said, “I already tried using earth control and fire control earlier, so I'll use Spirit summoning now.”

“I see.” Ivy nodded as she watched Iris pile the cards. “There seems to be another compartment behind the counter, how about we make it our training area.”

“There is? Then that's another problem solved.” Iris chatted as she scurried towards the counter. Her hands poked the shelves behind the table and the door opened. 

“It's dusty!" Iris took a step back and coughed madly.

 Ivy widened her eyes and hurriedly waved her hand, the dust be ga flying out and Ivy didn't just stop there, she twirled her fingers and the dusts moved towards the open windows behind the kitchen and vanished outside. 

“Phew.”

“Whoah, that's clean.” Iris complimented as she strolled inside. Earth magic formed on the walls she had her hands trailing around, after a few seconds, a torch appeared and shone bright. 

“Let's put a mirror there and a handrail here.” Just as Iris spoke, a mud formed on the wall in front of her and fire burned it hot till it almost became lava. The fire then cooled off and a shiny reflecting surface appeared on that wall.

While on the opposite facing walls, a line made of mud formed in the middle and soon became metal handrails. Iris took notice that she had the ability to change the elements within that control, earth control can basically summon anything in earth such like metals, diamonds, coal and obsidians. 

“Slick.” She complimented before getting into position. Her petite body stood in the middle of the enclosed space as her hands were raised above. 

Red lights flickered, green fireflies flew around, beneath her barefooted toes lies a circle of stars. Iris had her eyes closed on the first half before opening them on the second half, her hands intertwined together as she voiced: 

“Summon!” 

The lights grew brighter, the entire room brimming bright. Stood in front of Iris was a white silhouette, it began to merge as a being when the light dimmed. 

“Are you my summoner?”A voice asked.

Iris raised her head and replied with a nod. “I am.” 

“Such a small child like you could already summon this lady, are you the genius of the year?” 

Iris frowned and shook her head. “I am not.” 

“Pardon? I don't think you can fool this old lady though...” 

“It's a fact. I am not a genius, but I am your summoner. You can indeed say that it's impossible for me to have such great magic capacity to be able to summon you, but there's such thing as possibility within impossibility.” Iris stated as her eyebrows straightened out. 

“Your name please, my dear summon.” 

“Oh my,” The mist flew to the side and revealed a woman in white standing in the middle. Her silver hair was tied into two ponytails which end was scattered listlessly on the floor. “Such a bashful and frank young girl.”

“!” Iris' eyes widened to the fact she was indeed bashful. Her head hastily lowered as she failed to realize what she thought she mustn't.

 “I...I am only speaking the truth, please forgive me.” Her calm voice was filled with turbulence. “Does big sister want to sign a contract with me?” She peeked at the woman and said. 

“Huh?” The woman was surprised, she do not expect the child to change face this fast. But likewise, she returned to her calm state and replied, “This lady is an elemental spirit and cannot possess anyone alive. If you wish for me to possess you, I can't.”

“Elemental spirit? I'm confused.” Iris pouted as she added, “What's the difference of spirits, big sister? May you tell me what it is...Big sister...” 

“...!” The woman coughed and hurriedly said. “This lady.. Will tell you about the difference of spirits... So listen carefully.”

5