AN!
221 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's always that bitter choice by authors.

Rewriting.

And I did so. Just check out my profile to see the new version and make sure to stay tune since updates would be release every Friday and monday. (For real!)

I've stockpiled chapters so when after um, seven days (four weeks) there'd be chapter 8 in there. K, that's all.

Edit: 

Here is the revised/ and rewritten version of Twin Flames. Remember that the main story starts around chapter 8-9 so you can just wait while I type the rest of the chapters to ensure quality (I hope). Press it! Yes, press it. 

Anyways. I won't delete the old version (this one) so you can just have a seat there as I ready myself to put omakes and extras here instead. Beware that if you do not like incest + gl, this story might not be your tea leaves—Who am I kidding, you arrived here and you would have stopped long ago, and it's not like that romance is a part of the main genre but just a subplot, after all. 

Spoiler

Small question: Why did I begin a rewrite?

Answer: No biggies, just had a writer's block and that realization that the characterization of Iris and Ivy are too flat. Which person that has a mature personality starts giggling like a trickster when her past persona wasn't designed that way? Ivy is manageable since she was portrayed delicate and soft. But Iris supposedly should be portrayed as mature yet gentle, not crazy, and childish. 

But she does have a cunning and pragmatic side while Ivy has a strong will.

[collapse]

3