Chapter 51: Back at the Safaira Estate
744 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anom opened his eyes as he stood up. A smile hung on his face as he basked in the lingering sweetness.

Removing his disguise, he placed the gang leader's attire inside a storage bag, given to him by Gamus.

Anom had collected another bag from the gang leader. This one was a little better, having more space.

But it only contained money and other useless stuff, which didn’t make any sense as it belonged to the leader of a gang. There should have been some treasures and precious resources at least.

But Anom realized that maybe the gang leader had utilized all his resources to strengthen himself while trying to reach the next realm.

'But what was the reason for his unstable energy?'

Collecting his thoughts, Anom walked towards the corner. There, a table was placed, with various documents arranged upon it.

Anom shuffled through the documents, pushing the useless ones aside. After his sorting, only a few documents were left on the table.

Anom picked up a big map as he clicked his tongue. This was a blueprint of the Safaira estate. Besides the basic structures, some hidden and special areas were especially highlighted.

'The gang leader must have received this from the Handler family, while it must have been Rudard who gave this to them… *sigh* so stupid…'

Placing the map in his storage bag, Anom grabbed another document.

'Hmm?!'

"Oh! So that's why!" Anom exclaimed.

The document wasn’t something important. It was like a scrapbook, containing excerpts of various kinds of resources from many different books.

Information about herbs and treasures, like their properties, nature, usage and effects were collected in it.

Anom guessed that the gang leader might have received some kind of powerful drug that helps to increase energy within the body, but it might have contained many impurities as he had felt the gang leader's unstable energy. He might have been trying to guess the ingredients that comprised the drug to deal with the unstable energy, or, maybe even replicate it.

Anom didn’t have to think much about the source from which the gang leader might have received the drug…

"The Handler family, huh?" Anom muttered. "Looks like a visit is necessary."

He finished reading all the documents but didn't find anything significant.

He turned and arrived near the window, looking at the hustle and bustle of the city at night.

Climbing through the window, Anom stood outside the gang's lair.

The street below him was bustling with a specific type of crowd, mostly consisting of rowdy and thuggish people.

The bar that Anom had visited in the morning was the private space of the Giro Gang, while in front of it was another bar, open to the public.

Belonging to an influential gang, the bar was quite popular among hooligans.

Anom admired the scene as it reminded him of the gathering of criminal organizations. Although the current scene was not that impressive, as the one he had visited before consisted of top-level experts, this one was more open as they could operate openly, unlike the one on earth.

But he was sure that there were bound to be some places where people engaged in trades similar to his gathered.

'That would be something fun to look forward to.'

Anom climbed the building and started shifting through the roofs as he made his way towards the Safaira mansion.

He continued till he reached a wide street, separating him from the next group of buildings. Being unable to cover the distance, Anom could only climb down as he darted through the narrow alleyways.

As soon as he reached the area belonging to the Safaira family, his senses detected a few presences hiding all around.

'These must be the spies sent by the Handler family.' Anom concluded, but he continued on his way while ignoring them. These people still had a long way to go to be able to detect Anom.

The gates of the estate could be seen in the distance, but Anom chose to climb the walls instead.

Walking through the familiar corridors, he arrived in front of Crystal's place.

"Idiot…"

Just as he was about to knock, a voice entered his ears, making him stop.

He focused his senses for a moment and smiled.

Inside her room, Crystal was lying on her bed on her belly. Her hands supported her head as she cursed Anom with words she considered 'malicious'.

Luna was also present inside the room, arranging Crystal's wardrobe while listening to the complaints of her Miss with a smile.

"Hateful… leaving me alone again…" Crystal grumbled incessantly when, suddenly, a hand covered her eyes.

"Don’t mess around, Luna. I'm already very annoyed," Crystal chided.

But then she found the hand different from Luna's soft and small hands.

"Big Brother!" Luna's voice coming from a few meters away confirmed her suspicions, but no further enquiry was needed as Luna's exclamation had already told her the identity of the prankster.

Crystal's cheeks reddened as she realized that her words must have been heard by him. Still, she put on a tough front and was about to start admonishing him when…

"Ahh!" With a sudden jerk, Anom made her turn and pressed her underneath. He removed his hand covering her eyes, allowing Crystal to see his face right in front of hers.

Seeing his teasing smile, her suppressed shame erupted as she squirmed weakly without any major resistance.

"So, I heard you complaining about something… What was it?" Anom asked in a mischievous tone.

Crystal snorted as she replied, "None of your business." She wasn’t going to express her longing so easily.

Hearing her reply, Anom just smiled.

"Well, then let's do something 'business' related."

Finishing his words, Anom intertwined his hands with hers and initiated a deep kiss.

Her hollow resistance vanished as Crystal began to indulge in their sweet kiss with her eyes closed.

The little maid looked at them with rapt attention. Heat was rising towards her face as she took deep breaths to calm her wildly pounding heart. Her gaze contained some shame as well as anticipation. As per the usual routine, although at a less wild level, she was going to the next victim to 'suffer' in Anom's clutches.

So she kept her eyes focused on learning anything she could use to cope with Anom's incessant attacks.

But she had only watched for a while when her small shapely brows twisted in a frown.

Crystal was still caught under Anom as their mouths and tongues kept interlocking, but her unmoving body had started to quiver and jolt at short intervals.

The innocent maid was confused as she wondered if a kiss could provoke such a reaction.

But just watching was not enough for her to understand Crystal's plight.

Anom had placed his leg between her thighs and was rubbing it slowly above her sacred place. In addition to this external attack, her own movements made her tightly squeezed chest to rub against Anom, enhancing the forbidden sensations even further.

Seeing that it was time to meet the elders for serious business, Anom increased the movement of his leg while one of his hands moved towards her breast and pinched the protrusion.

"Ahhmmm!" Crystal released a moan that was suppressed in their mouths while her movements seized with a final jolt. Anom released the kiss while pushing against the bed to stare at the mess he made.

Her chest heaved while still savoring the new sensations she hadn’t felt before.

Anom turned his head and beckoned the gazing maid to come closer.

Pulling her up, he made her sit on his lap. She floundered, not knowing how to react.

Anom saw her cute reaction and planted a kiss on her red-hot cheeks, making the little made push her face into his chest.

"And here I thought you were preparing for something similar given the concentration with which you were staring at our little scene." Anom teased as he lifted her chin towards him.

Luna hurriedly shook her head to refuse his correct assumption, but his gentle touch dispelled her apprehension as she nodded slowly.

Anom's mouth closed the distance and sealed her little mouth with warmth. Her eyes moistened as she felt a jolt going through her body.

'So that's how Miss was feeling,' she concluded innocently, but incorrectly.

This time, Anom didn’t just end it with a quick peck. He guided Luna to follow his movements, teaching her about the pleasures of kissing.

Just as he was about to start the next part and insert his tongue…

"Ohh…"

…a groan interrupted their moment. Anom didn’t mind it, but the maid in his lap acted like she was caught doing something bad and tried to jump off his thighs.

"Calm down. What's the hurry?" But Anom grabbed her waist, not allowing her to leave his lap.

Crystal rose from her stupor and tried to sit up. Another groan escaped her mouth, which turned into a gasp as she felt the wetness between her legs.

She directed an angry and blaming gaze at her assailant, but her rosy skin only made her look more inviting.

"Another round?" Anom asked. Crystal was alarmed as she heard his shameless words. She gave another furious glance before running towards the bathroom.

Anom chuckled as he focused back on Luna, who had already hid her face in his chest. He didn’t initiate another 'attack' and just hugged her tightly, letting them both enjoy the peace within each other's warmth.

19