Chapter 106: Tiana
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Anom, this is Tiana," Loreana introduced the mysterious figure who had just unveiled herself, revealing a stunning beauty.

They were gathered in Loreana's study room, each taking their respective seats. Crystal and Anom occupied one side, while Loreana remained close to the woman she claimed to be her sister.

Anom's gaze attentively fixed upon the woman seated across from him. Her legs were elegantly crossed as she exuded an air of confidence.

Tiana stood at the same height as Anom, emanating an aura of vitality through her well-toned physique. Her sun-kissed skin added a captivating allure to her features, enhancing her natural beauty. She exuded confidence as she adorned a short top that teasingly revealed her ample bosom, rivaling the size of Loreana's. The garment hugged her curves enticingly, leaving little to the imagination. A jacket, worn loosely over her top, provided a modest cover-up, its purpose merely to complement the allure of what lay beneath.

Her taut midriff proudly displayed the sculpted definition of her abdominal muscles, a testament to her dedication to physical fitness. Completing her ensemble, the graceful folds of a mini skirt delicately traced the contours of her shapely thighs, alluding to their allure and strength with every movement. Tiana's attire exuded both confidence and sensuality, leaving a lasting impression on those who had the pleasure of beholding her.

"Ahem." Loreana let out a forced cough to redirect the curious gaze that had been roaming over Tiana.

Tiana's wine-red eyes remained fixed on the inquisitive onlooker before she turned to Loreana, her expression conveying doubt and a silent question: "Are you sure about him?"

Loreana smiled awkwardly, poised to respond, but before she could speak, Anom interjected.

"What level are you in?" Anom's gaze lifted to meet Tiana's captivating red eyes, his curiosity evident.

Tiana's lips curled into a smile. "Oh? So that's what interests you? But you are too weak to know," she teased, shooting Anom a sidelong glance. "Just understand that you would never have been able to subdue me if I were serious."

"I'm aware." Anom's response remained solemn, unfazed by her teasing. He continued, "I can sense the energy flowing within you, and if I hadn't been certain that you held no malicious intent toward them, I would have seized the opportunity to strike first instead of waiting for you to reveal yourself."

Tiana pursed her lips, realizing her attempt at teasing had fallen flat. Curiosity gnawed at her, and she couldn't resist asking, "When did you realize it was all an act?"

"Before I even entered the hall," Anom shrugged. "Although I couldn't directly detect you, the energy in the surroundings felt as though it had been influenced by an external force, giving you away. Additionally, I could sense that both Loreana and Crystal were safe and unharmed, which further piqued my suspicion."

Tiana nodded, processing his words. "So, that's how it is, huh?" She took a moment to compose herself, containing her astonishment, before raising an eyebrow at Anom. "Are you sure you're just a rankless fellow?"

"You tell me," Anom replied, shrugging. "I've only become sensitive to their presence since our last time together."

He referred to the session where they had ventured into the realm of souls. During that experience, he had come into contact with the essence of each of their spirits, granting him heightened sensitivity to their presence even in energy-controlled environments.

"Last time? Together?" Tiana's eyes widened in sudden realization as she turned to Loreana. "You've already done it with this... bastard?" Her tone betrayed a mix of disbelief and a hint of heartbreak.

"W-what nonsense are you spouting?" Loreana was taken aback, her cheeks flushed intensely. Tiana's words brought to mind the numerous moments she had shared with Anom up until now. While their encounters had not progressed beyond kisses and cuddling, for someone like Loreana, who Anom had humorously referred to as a "half-virgin," it had been an overwhelming experience.

"Hey, hey! Why are you cursing at me?" Anom interrupted, a playful tone in his voice, as he turned his gaze toward Loreana. "Just this much got you worked up? I wonder what would have happened if we had done it for real."

Loreana's face flushed crimson, her ears matching the hue, as she turned her head to hide the mesmerized expression on her face.

Anom then shifted his attention to Tiana, his tone becoming more serious. "Could you please not express your desire for my woman so openly?"

"Huh?" Crystal exclaimed, surprised by Anom's statement. Loreana also turned to face him, her previously flushed face now displaying a mix of confusion and surprise.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Tiana stammered, trying to regain her composure.

Anom smirked confidently. "Oh, please. It's written all over your face whenever you gaze at Loreana. Your desire to drag her to bed is practically palpable." He shook his head. "You should at least be modest enough to not do it in front of her man."

"I- That's not—" Tiana attempted to defend herself, her previous confident demeanor now faltering.

"But, it's not like we're judging you or anything. You are free to like whomever you want. No need to care about anyone unless you're being a real bother," Anom stated, his tone softening, as he turned to Loreana. "Aren't I right, Loreana?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah!" Loreana nodded, offering a kind smile to Tiana. "You don't have to worry about it, Tiana. It's only natural for you to be upfront about your preferences."

"Big sis," Tiana's voice suddenly carried a hint of childlike longing as she looked at Loreana with watery eyes.

"Ah, big sis! Why are you moving your chair away?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to give you some space."

"No need, no need. You can stay as close to me as you want."

"... Anom, can we switch chairs?"

"Hahaha!" Crystal burst into cheerful laughter, thoroughly enjoying the banter between her mother and her newfound aunt.

"Hmph!" Tiana snorted, expressing her displeasure at Crystal's amusement. "What are you so happy about? Can't you see I'm having a serious discussion with your mother?"

"Oh yeah?" Crystal wiped away a hint of joyful tears from the corner of her eyes before smirking at Tiana. "I just hope you'll remember that both my mother and I belong to Anom... Aunt Tiana."

"You little!" Tiana growled playfully, her frustration giving way to amusement. "So now you're making fun of me, huh?" Her eyes widened suddenly as she continued, "And don't call me aunt! Didn't I tell you to call me Big Sister?"

"Hehe~"

"Uh, ladies?" Anom interjected, attempting to redirect the conversation as it seemed to be spiraling off. "Aren't you all supposed to fill in some details for me?"

Crystal fell silent, her expression growing slightly more serious. She appeared to be aware of the topic they were about to discuss.

Tiana looked at Loreana, who nodded her head reassuringly.

"Alright." Tiana took a deep breath before continuing. "Although I don't trust others easily, because of Big Sis Loreana's trust in you, I'll do my best to address your doubts." She paused, her gaze turning stern as she looked at Anom. "I just hope you won't betray the trust she has placed in you, or you'll regret the day you met me."

"You don't have to worry about that," Anom reassured, waving his hand dismissively. "Now, can you please tell me the reason for your sudden arrival here?"

Tiana gazed at him for a moment, assessing his expression, before nodding her head and speaking. 

2