Chapter 2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the morning, I wake up with the call of the nurse and the doctor checking my condition.

“It seems that you have heal totally… It is a miracle for you to survive and perhaps it is one of the will of gods…”

“Ha…” I look at him with creased eyebrows

“So, after you have talk to Mr Suit man, we can discharge you right away… is there anything you wish to ask?”

I look at the doctor and said…

“Is there anything wrong with my body…”

The doctor smiles…

“Nothing that you should be worried about Mr. Sol”

“You had increase in strength and healing factor if I would be honest with you”

“But this is normal for awakened hunter”

I look at the doctor while blinking my eyes a number of times…

“Well don’t think a lot on why and what is happening Mr. Sol… what is important is you are know well and ready to take on a new road of fame and wealth...”

“Many people out there envied at your blessing and will do anything in order to be what you are right now”

The doctor goes to windows and look a far… and continue with his talking…

“People even got scam by pitiful people and even got chased by loan sharks in order to be hunter…”

“Being a Hunter is not by choice… and people that were disillusion of rumours and friend’s chit chatting have a bad end awaits them…”

The doctors face filled with sorrow and regret for a moment but dissipates shortly after while under the doctors strong will

The doctor looks at me and smile…

“Be grateful Mr. Sol… as you have been blessed with the things people desire the most…”

I look carefully at his face and thought that this doctor has been to hard place, I smile and nod to him.

The doctor put back the medical record file on the table and take one another look of Mr Sol before smiling to him.

With this… you are should good to go to speak with Mr. Suit Man.

With that the doctor left with his attendant nurse.

I look at him absentminded and then let out a long deep sigh.

Then after 10 minutes or so, Mr Hiro gives a knock before entering the room.

He looks at me and said with a smiling face

“I hope you have a good rest yesterday, Mr. Sol”

“Today we should be able to finish the testify and you can go home afterwards”

I give a nod while smiling

“Sure, I hope I didn’t become an inconvenience to you yesterday”

“no... no... it is ok… we can’t rush to take testimonies from the victim…”

“Thank you, Mr Hiro…”

“Just call me Hiro is fine…”

“Then Hiro, what you wish to know… “

“Everything from the moment you come back home to the point you can remember”

I tell everything with some omission of certain parts of real event. Nevertheless, Hiro loyally listen through to my stories and jot down all the event in his little black book.

“I see … let me confirm again you heard a loud noise when you are reading your journal and then at the time you come back to check the loud noise... you see a blinding white light and that is it?”

“Yes, that is what is happening”

“May I know what is your research is about?”

“It is about Dark Matter”

“And at that night you turn on the gatelike structure inside your house?”

“Yes... indeed I was...”

“Is there anything out of the ordinary?”

“So far no… I’ll be super happy if there was something”

Hiro look carefully at me before he smiles and chuckle…

“Well indeed… aren’t we all”

I gotten quite confuse with the direction Hiro going ...

“I’m sorry... what?”

“No nothing… do you have this research files and the data so that we can have it for our biro reference”

“You can access the research data at the R&D Monster Parts Biro”

“I see…”

Then Hiro goes up from his sits and insert his hand into his pockets, a glistening black card with gold words appear.

He extends the card towards me and said…

“Thank you very much Mr. Sol for your kind cooperation… please call me if you feel anything weird or saw something weird”

I nod at him

“Understood Hiro… I will let you know if there is anything…”

“Thank you for saving me and let my family know of my safety”

Hiro smile and bow slightly…

“It is our duty Mr Sol… no need for thanks...”

“Well then... I should be get going lest you will be late to meet your anxious family…”

I laugh wryly visualizing the situation…

“Hahaha… indeed… sorry for any inconvenience they have caused…”

Seemingly does not want to repeat the same word... Hiro said with light chuckle...

“Haha you are most welcome... see you again Mr Sol”

“Thank you... yup see you again Hiro”

Then Hiro goes out from the room and the room turn silent again...

But not before long… a commotion can be heard from outside of the room… and loud noise could be heard even if this was the hospital…

I facepalmed myself knowing the source of this commotion…

Then not before long, the hospital door opens abruptly with a screeching sound that make my heart ache fearing it will break down.

A petite figure looks at me with teary eyes….

“Brother...!!!... uhu… uhu... thank god… thank god… you are still alive”

She then swiftly run to me and hug me tightly…

I warmly smile and return the hug... while softly pad her head…

“There… There… sorry for make you worries…”

After a while she let go of the hug and look into my eyes… with his teary eyes…

“Mom is in coma….”

My eyes turned wide and my heart turn fast…

“What do you mean… by mom is in coma sis?”

“Uhu...uhu… after they found out that your house was burning and the news said that the homeowner has zero chance of surviving… mom got stroke and were rush to the hospital… uhu...uhu… but doctor said she was in coma and have zero chance of waking up by current technologies…”

“What…the…”

My hand turns shaky and body sweating cold sweat...

“So where is mom… she is here… in this hospital as well”

Then let’s go to see mother…

I sat up hastily and went out from the hospital door and quickly march to my mother rooms…

My mother was lying motionlessly with a lot of beeping sound coming from the medical monitoring…

I pick her hand and rub her hand softly...

I took a gaze of her tranquil face with a hint of sadness and helplessness…

Beforehand… my sister said since I was out for a whole month, and with my sisters is the sole remaining kin of my mother and with no money…

The doctor almost wants to transfer my mother to the cheaper government hospital that can barely accommodate my mother’s condition….

When I heard that… my heart is boiling … and I instinctively grit my teeth and my fist and ask my sister….

“Who is the doctor that said that?”

My sister while still crying shake her head and said….

“I don’t know Brother… a blond male doctor told me that… and he want me to sign a form…”

“But then a black suit guy came in and drag the doctor to other places… then he takes the form and rip it into shred in front of me”

“The guy said…. Don’t worry about your mother and go home...”

“I don’t know what to do after that and just sit beside mother till they came again with food and drinks and told me about your situation…”

“That damn Doctor…. How dare he”

I grit my teeth and swear that if I met the doctor again, I will punch him till his teeth drop…

Nevertheless, the words from my sister sooth me….

Apparently, the Hiro really take care of everything while I’m in coma. I need to thank him properly next time.

0