MHS – Chapter 133
2.7k 3 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ethan Silva meeting with Will Evans - A start of a new partnership!

Images by Freddie Kreuger

On the 26th of January, Ethan Silva was spotted alongside his agent, meeting Dream Vision Founder, and director Will Evans and the CEO of Dream Vision, outside the Studio’s office in Los Angeles, California.

According to leaked reports, and anonymous sources, Will Evans is working on yet another script, that he intends to produce and direct himself. His latest endeavor, this time into the Gangster Genre, title [Liberty City], which would be released after [1917], directed by director Carlson Duckstein, has hit cinemas. 

This meeting could lead to the rising of the ever-growing excitement for a Will Evans produced and directed movie, since the success of [Sherlock Holmes]. Fans that follow the young Hollywood celebrity, have been waiting in anticipation for a work that is purely Will Evans. And now that Ethan Silva has been rumored to be a part of the cast of [Liberty City], would mean that [Liberty City] would become one of the most highly anticipated movies of 2012. 

Although Ethan Silva’s role in the movie, is up to speculation, there is a high chance that he would be in a lead role for the film, unless Will Evans continues the trend of finding new talents like Michael Robert Elrod, made famous due to Will Evans’ [Sherlock Holmes], and Natalie Bergmann, who debuted in the recent Will Evans’ written romantic comedy [500 days of Summer], and placing them as leads of high budget projects. 

There are also rumors that many studios in Hollywood have shown interest in being a part of the production of the film, and due to the confirmed status of the relationship between Dream Vision and Foxstar, due to the change in leadership, [Liberty City] may be a production of another studio partnering with Dream Vision. 

One thing is certain, that fans around the world, including us, At The Weekend Tribunal, are looking forward to the future of Will Evans and Dream Vision, and are looking forward to watching both [1917] and [Liberty City] on the big screen.] – The Weekend Tribunal.

Looking at the image that seemed to have been taken from outside their office, Will couldn’t help but sigh. He would have to get Amanda to increase security around the company, and look to hiring more guards around the building. 

“Looks like the fine folks at the Weekend Tribunal are still happy with the donation that I made for them, that they are giving me free publicity.” Will joked to Jeffery. They were seated in Jeffery’s office and were discussing the props and requirements for [Liberty City], when Alexia had come in to deliver the day’s newspaper. Will had finally gotten his Doraemon back, and he wanted to discuss everything there was about [Liberty City], with him so that he could be sure that he had covered all his angles for the pre-production and start with the filming.

“Well, no publicity is bad publicity, and this is free publicity. Why don’t you make them your go-to News Paper for press releases and press conferences? They seem amenable enough to listen first, and provide our perspective to the public.” Jeffery said, after looking at the paper.

Jeffery had just returned from England, after finishing the filming of [1917], which was now in post-production. He had taken a week off from work, and visited Hawaii with his wife, and had returned with gusto to start work on another project. Director Lucas Amspoker wanted to give the finishing touches to [1917] himself, and it was expected that the movie would release around mid-march, which was during the filming of [Liberty City]. Will was just fine with that timeframe. 

“Well, that’s good for us. How are Renly and Elijah? I hear they are touring Europe.” Will asked.

“Yes, they have gotten offers for a modelling gig. They are also doing photo shoots all over the continent, which gives us more free publicity in the end. They will be here in the states by the end of next month.” Jeffery informed him. “I hear Natalie Bergmann is getting more famous. I haven’t been to see [500 days of Summer], yet. I might go this weekend.” 

“Natalie got invited on Tuffin, I remember when we had our invite back for [The Blair Witch Project], we were all so excited. June couldn’t believe that she got an invitation.” Will reminisced. “Well, I think she has gotten invited to many talk shows, and she is also the main guest for, I believe, Make A Wish foundation’s cancer charity event in Chicago next week. So she will be quite busy for now.” 

“After you left England, Robert finished his scene for [1917], and had wasted no time in returning back here. He is quite excited about working with you again. Speaking of which, [Liberty City] will need a lot of period pieces and set building. Director Lucas had quite the team prepared in London for on-location set building. We should hire them, and have them flown here to the states. They were very authentic and thorough with what they had produced.” Jeffery advised.

Will nodded and said “Alright, you get in touch with that team, while I need to get the prop department we had used for [Sherlock Holmes], again. We will need a lot of authentic guns and machinery from the eighties, as well as period clothing so they should be an excellent addition to handle that.” 

“That leaves the CGI and VFX. I heard from Amanda, that you wanted a team In house for future projects. Are we going to wait for that to set itself up? Or are we hiring a separate team here in Los Angeles?” Jeffery enquired.

“I was thinking we would hire a professional team, and later if their work is good enough, I will buy the studio entirely, and add them to our umbrella,” Will explained.

Jeffery nodded and said “That seems like a good plan, if you have the necessary capital. What have you done for the cast, I have seen the main roster and I approve of the main lead, but you will need extras and small roles that need to be covered here and there. Grunt work, The Vercetti and the Vulpe’s men etc.”

Will mused the question and said “I was thinking of hiring from my alma mater, even if I had to leave the film school, they had a lot of talented artists. If we hire from there for the extras, we will not only get to meet new talent, it will fill the need for the extra artists we would need to hire. Plus, we won’t need to dish out a very large sum to get professional extra artists, the rest we can fill from the DTA.”

Will had also given June a role in [Liberty City], now that she had joined DTA. He wanted to work alongside her again as they had worked for [The Blair Witch Project]. He had given her an audition, and she had performed well, to be given a small role in the film.

Raegan Norris was also given a supporting role, as the second in command for The Vulpe Crime Family, alongside Robert. It would satisfy the deal that they had made, and he would get a role in a film that would easily make 100 million dollars at the box office.

“Well, that leaves stunt doubles, and stand-ins.” Jeffery finally pointed out.

“We will be hiring from Hollywood Parkour and Stunts, their work in Ethan Silva’s other action films has been exemplary. They should do good for our film too.” Will answered.

“They are expensive too, you will need to get a good law firm to cover all accidents that can happen, in the contract.” Jeffery said, worrying a little.

“Don’t worry, I will get the best to look through all the details, and we will hire their best team. Thanks for helping me again, Jeff” Will said as he finally got up, seeing that they had covered all their corners for this film. 

“Anytime, Will. I will get my team prepped and ready to start filming by next week.” Jeffery said as he nodded to Will.

On exiting Jeffery’s office, Will noticed Amanda walking toward him with a file in her hand.

“Hello Amanda, what can I do for you?” Will said as he realised she probably wanted to inform him about something.

“Will, I just got a request for a meeting from Jason Yamada, the CEO of Mega Works.” Amanda said as she handed the file to him. “They want to meet with you personally, and are offering a partnership for [Liberty City].”

71