Chapter 30 A Well-known Female Physician
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when Chen Yu was knitting his brows, wondering if the female doctor had misdiagnosed him, what she did next confirmed his speculation.

Lin Wanyi raised her silver needle and measured the Jianli acupoint on Zihao's navel. Then, she was about to do it.

"Wait, stop!" Chen Yu was startled and immediately stopped her. Recently, he had been studying acupuncture points all night, allowing him to know that the Jianli Acupoint had the effect of strengthening the stomach and spleen, and lowering air from the abdomen.

Acupuncture was often effective in treating swelling in the abdomen.

However, the problem was that Zihao's situation was unusual that he was suffering from internal obstruction caused by the intestine. If the internal organs were to be inserted first, it would be equivalent to worsening the patient's condition!

Lin Wanyi was shocked and almost hit the wrong acupuncture point. She hurriedly withdrew her silver needles and said angrily, "What are you doing? Don't you know that shouting was prohibited in the clinic? It will easily cause a medical accident if I’m disturbed!"

"Yu, don't hinder the doctor's treatment!" Ms. Deng was also baffled. She had no idea why Chen Yu would be so rude today.

Chen Yu stepped forth and said, "Miss Lin, forgive me for being blunt, but have you ever considered that Zihao's condition might not be as simple as swelling?"

"Zihao has a stomachache that is unbearable. The tip of his tongue is red, and the coating is yellow and greasy. According to the diagnosis method of Chinese Medicine, it is exactly the appearance of abdominal swelling. Otherwise, what else can it be?"

Lin Wanyi's voice was crisp and pleasant, like an oriole's cry, but with a little anger and confidence. How could this person be like this? Did he know medical skills? Why did he order her around?

Ms. Deng immediately stopped Chen Yu and persuaded, "Yu, you don't know how to treat, so don't cause trouble. This is the Jishi Hall, the clinic of Mr. Lin. He will definitely not harm poor people like us."

Chen Yu said with a serious face, "I don't know how to treat diseases, but I have some understanding of acupuncture points in the human body. Zihao's disease is gastroenteritis. We can't treat it as usual. Once the acupuncture points are wrong, the consequences will be extremely serious!"

Because he was too concerned about the safety of Zihao, his impression of Jishi Hall was greatly reduced all of a sudden. No matter how famous it was, there was also a quack doctor who misdiagnosed Zihao.

Lin Wanyi seemed to have come to a sudden understanding when she heard this, and she muttered. "Right, it might be gastroenteritis..."

The gastroenteritis and abdominal swelling symptoms were similar. Western medicine needed X-ray films to see it, and traditional Chinese medicine also needed a solid foundation of knowledge. Only experienced traditional Chinese medicine doctors could find the subtle difference between the two.

Obviously, Lin Wanyi was too young and inexperienced, so she didn't find the real cause of Zihao's illness.

Lin Wanyi remained silent. She lowered her head and touched Zihao's swollen belly, and then she conducted another diagnosis.

A full minute later, cold sweat poured out, yet she still didn't notice the difference!

"A quack!" Seeing Lin Wanyi's reaction, Chen Yu knew that she had failed to diagnose it. He snorted disdainfully and said, "Ms. Deng, the doctors here are unreliable. Let's go somewhere else!"

"Stop!" Lin Wanyi had studied medicine since she was a child. She had always worked in Jishi Hall and was very kind to others. Her medical skills far exceeded her peers, so she rarely made mistakes and was loved and respected.

But today, she was inexplicably labeled as a quack doctor. Her strong self-esteem made her unable to bear the insult.

Her shout attracted everyone in the lobby of the clinic. Many doctors and patients looked askance at them.

Chen Yu argued, "What? Do you still want to acupuncture Zihao's Jianli acupoint and let him continue to suffer?"

Lin Wanyi's beautiful eyes, which were as bright as stars, were filled with anger. She questioned, "I admit that there is not much difference between gastroenteritis and abdominal swelling symptoms. I can't tell, but you are not a doctor. Why do you question my diagnosis with just a glance?

"You're not saying that Chen Zihao is having a gastroenteritis. What evidence do you have? Without evidence, you're slandering my reputation. I won't let you go!"

She even felt that Chen Yu was slandering her. He might have been sent by a competitor with ulterior motives to cause trouble. He was really detestable.

Several doctors in white coats, who looked like middle-aged men in their forties or fifties, rebuked angrily, "That's right. We're professionals. It's not your turn to point fingers at us!"

"He thinks he's somebody. Wanyi, don't mind him. It's not worth getting angry over..."

Chen Yu was stunned. This man was already in his forties or fifties, it was so awkward for him to say that.

What surprised him more was that all the patients at the scene stood out to help Lin Wanyi.

"Boy, Miss Lin is kind and considerate. Who do you think you are? How dare you speak ill of her? Get out of here!"

"If I hadn't broken my bones, I really want to punch you in the face..."

Even Ms. Deng looked embarrassed and blamed Chen Yu for being insensible.

Chen Yu was puzzled. How could a female quack who didn't even dare to show her face be so popular?

But he firmly believed in the superpower of reading information about everything in the world through his eyes.

"The reason is very simple. I can see it, but you can't. Zihao is suffering from gastroenteritis. I won't hand him over to you to destroy!"

"If you're so logical, why don't you perform acupuncture on him?" Lin Wanyi's eyes reddened as she tried to stop him.

Chen Yu impatiently said, "If I can cure it, I do not need doctor... Fuck!"

Before he could finish his words, a message came to his mind urgently. One second later, this woman was going to slap him!

He closed his mouth and reached out to grab her hand subconsciously. Sure enough, he held Lin Wanyi's slender hand in the air.

Lin Wanyi was extremely surprised. His action was so fast. Is he still human?

This was the first time she'd quarreled with someone and aroused the thought of striking someone, and it was truly too harmful to her image as a lady. But this also indirectly displayed exactly how detestable this man was...

"Quack, why did you hit people?" Chen Yu felt wronged. He was afraid that Zihao would do it again, so he wanted to take him to another hospital. How could he be condemned by the public and almost be beaten?

"Bastard! Don't touch me!" Lin Wanyi struggled with all her might, and her face was covered in embarrassment and rage.

Seeing that both of them were fighting, the whole clinic was in a mess. Several middle-aged doctors quickly ran over to help.

The guy lying in the hospital bed also swore, ready to get off the bed and play the hero to save the beauty.

Zihao was frightened, and his stomach began to hurt again. He burst into tears.

Ms. Deng anxiously comforted Zihao while screaming, "Yu, what are you doing? Let go of her!"

Read full story free: https://m.meganovel.com/down/MNSM00078/31000218133

 

2