Chapter-9 Creating a Home for Lily
568 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With our plan decided Lily first turned all of the kings and queens into spirits so that kingdoms would be forced to consider magic good. Of course they could still kill their royal families but Lily would just make the new royal family able to use magic. While Lily did that I started working on my own plan.

I created a whistle that when blown, would change how magic affects the world. I made magic powerful and versatile in exchange for having a limit on the amount of spirits that can exist at a time. I also made it so that all other spirits would draw upon Lily’s released magic so that Lily had full control over who gets to use magic and who doesn’t. I decided that animals wouldn’t be able to use magic although absorbing magic will make them stronger.

I think that’s everything sorted out and I am not exactly interested in creating another world anytime soon. Creating the world itself was fun but having to fix my mistakes caused by forgetfulness is not as fun. Oh well at least I have another cute little sister.

Wait, we have to decide what to do about Lily. She kind of needs to be here to monitor the world, but I don’t want to leave her alone. I could visit every day but because time is different between here and Earth she would only see me once every month. Oh I can just create a phone that can contact me across the two worlds and stops the time difference while in use.

“Hey Lily I have something I need to give you.”

“Is it a present for me Big Sis!”

Heh she kind of reminds me of a puppy with how quick she perked up. “Here, take this phone. I can’t stay in this world forever but you can contact me at any time by using this.”

“Oh thank you. I’ll be sure to call you every day Big Sis!” I think that should be fine? My math may be wrong but according to how I set time between the worlds, a day here should be a little less than an hour. My android eye is the one being called so I should be able to speak with her even if I’m busy. Oh wait, I sleep a lot so I wouldn’t be able to answer the call.

“I sleep a lot so I might not be able to answer every call. I’ll still be sure to visit you a couple times a month though. Oh that reminds me, we need to make you a house.”

“Do we really need to?”

“Of course! We can’t have you sleeping in any old building.” This will also give me a chance to make more fantasy stuff. Every fantasy game I’ve played gives you a way to fly around the map eventually so that’s what I’m going to do.

It needs to be a house but that’s a little boring so how about a castle instead. I want it to fly but flying with a chunk of dirt on the bottom might be a little ugly so how about a cloud instead. Ooh if I’m going to make a castle in the skies I might as well make angels that guard and serve as maids in the castle.

Maybe I should add an actual city in the skies around to make a flying kingdom? But it would be a bit annoying to fly the entire city around the world. Oh I can just create a teleportation array or whatever fantasy calls it. I’ll make it operate by itself so that it automatically adds and gets rid of areas to teleport to whenever new areas in the world are created or destroyed. Might as well place it in a holy church looking building to make it look really special.

To make the city special I’ll have different parts of the city on different clouds that are connected by rainbows that can be walked on. Kind of like that one city that’s over the water, just slightly more terrifying if you fall off. I’m not sure if the angels will ever use the rainbows since they can fly, but hey at least if someone somehow visits they can get around the city. What should I do about jobs or where they get their supplies though? I could just have them teleport down and get supplies before coming back but that sounds annoying to do.

Oh I know, I already created one flying city. Why don’t I make more floating islands or continents? Just when you think you’re nearing the end of the game because you can fly, you find out there’s a whole ‘nother map in the skies. I can make a huge continent that’s inhabited by beasts like dragons, giant serpents, and others that can all be hunted for food. I can also make some areas like a gigantic flying lake or volcano that contain extremely rare materials for the angels to use however they want.

I might as well make the angels get all of their livelihood from fighting monsters. I couldn’t do this on the ground because the people down there would go extinct because of the dangerous monsters, but the angels are created to be strong. The best part of this is that all of these areas are floating on thick clouds positioned higher than normal clouds so nobody on the ground will even be able to notice anything abnormal. It’s the perfect hidden endgame species.

To finish off my creation I’ll create a trait that appears in every angel and makes them loyal to Lily and everything her name means. According to Google it means innocence and purity. I think the lily has another meaning but I’ve trusted Google before and it’s never been wrong yet. Then again I have always been very forgetful so maybe there really is another meaning. Oh well, I doubt that the other meaning is anything bad and I really want to show Lily where she’ll live so I can forget about it for now.

“Hey Lily, I finished creating your new house.”

“Really! But where is it then?”

“Don’t worry I’ll teleport you up there and show you around.”

Lily tried to ask, “What do you mean up there?” but I had already grabbed hold of her and teleported us. She took a look around in amazement and then turned around to thank me. However, I was already curling on the ground trying to calm down.

“Shit shit shit, I forgot I was scared of heights.” I may be unable to see the ground because of all the clouds but that just makes it more terrifying. Lily started hugging me in order to comfort me but it only made me embarrassed. I wanted to show off how cool I am for creating this place but I guess it’s just not meant to be.

12