Chapter 8: Sensations
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharia, after guiding Isalene back to the palace, now found herself out in the training ground. When Isalene left to go to dinner, she dismissed Sharia so Sharia decided to wander around a bit. The palace has changed after all. Well, that and Sharia doesn't have a good memory when it comes to places. Speaking of her memory, she finally knows why Thashvale sounds familiar to her. She has been there before in the past. If she remembers correctly, she was taking the town over. 

As Sharia walked into the training ground, she noticed that quite a few stares were on her. Paying them no mind, Sharia took a seat on a bench so she can watch the royal guards were fighting each other. She wanted to see just what the training program for these "elite" soldiers was. So far, she had to admit that they were better than that of the common soldier. Almost all of them were fighting and practicing and breaks were few in between. Still, she couldn't get why they were so weak then. Sharia trained her soldiers herself so she didn't know what the training program was before when the Kingdom was involved in the Great Wars. She should ask Grillant one day. After all, he was a soldier and then a captain before he worked under her. He would know what the training program was like.

Sharia watched until she figured dinner and dessert would be over. Dinner slipped both Isalene's and Sharia's minds. That was mainly due to Isalene talking about dessert a lot. 

"You're Princess Isalene's new bodyguard, right?"

Sharia turned to look at the person who talked to her. He was a big guy with a halberd. Bald head like Grillant but, unlike Grillant, he has a black short beard. His armor was heavy and Sharia had a feeling this guy was a commander. He also needed to have his ego checked. He was giving her a smug look.

"....Yes," Sharia replied before turning back to look at the training soldiers, paying the guy no mind which obviously ticked him off.

"So you're a woman, ehh? Either way, I challenge you."

The guy poked Sharia with one of his big fingers. Sharia was silent for a moment before slowly looking up at the guy, assessing him. After she was done, she let out a sigh and stood up, putting her weapon upon her left shoulder.

"Alright. I'll accept."

The guy let out a laugh which irked Sharia. She can't wait to wipe the smirk off his face. It was always people like this guy who irked Sharia. Well, that and people like the royals in the Kingdom. She has met plenty of them at the beginning of the wars involving the Kingdom. Many of them had died. Either this guy was new or has had it easy before. Well, either those two options or he thinks he is skilled enough to take her. 

The soldiers training stopped and made room for the two. Sharia could tell right away that they thought she was going to lose. As the two faced each other, Sharia decided to ask her opponent a couple of things.

"Is this a duel to the death?" Sharia asked. It was important to know this since, without knowing if one should kill in a duel can lead to an awful mistake. She has heard of someone experienced in fighting challenging someone else to a duel to train them only for the other person to think the duel is to the death and kill the person trying to train them, who isn't taking the fight seriously. Sure, things were clearly different now in the peace-loving Kingdom but she still wouldn't take any risks. 

"No. No maiming either. We fight until the other one admits defeat or knows they can't go on if this was a real duel."

Sharia took back some of the thoughts she had about this guy. The moment she said that he recognized her as a threat. Sure he still thinks he can take her but he isn't underestimating her as much as he was before.

'I guess that means he is experienced.'

"What is your name, if I may ask?" Sharia asked, interested in the guy before her. It was not every day that she meets a veteran.

"I'm Johnson Gregory, The Iron Commander. Who are you?" Johnson asked, pointing the head of his halberd at Sharia.

"I'm Sharia The Warmonger, former commander of the Red and Black Legion."

At the mention of her name, a couple of the royal guards flinched and gave her a look of terror. Sharia didn't mind. Seeing as there was no flash of recognition in Johnson's eyes, she assumed he hasn't heard of her.

"Warmonger, ehh? That's quite the title."

Sharia shrugged.

"I didn't choose it but I am not denying it either. My way of thinking and fighting, while cruel, gets the job done. If it gets me called a warmonger then so be it."

Johnson let out another hearty laugh.

"I like you. You seem like a warrior who knows of the real terror of the wars outside."

Sharia let out a chuckle and pointed her sword at Johnson.

"I relish it too. It gives us strength and convinces us of what we need to protect."

The two started walking in a circle, their eyes locked onto each other.

"I always wondered why the royal guards are so weak? I came here to watch them train and it seems like they should be stronger than they actually are. Can you explain that?"

Johnson shook his head, a smile on his face.

"I was thinking the exact same thing! As it turns out, they have breaks and don't even help those who wound themselves in the practice, instead, they let them get worse! If I was in charge here, I would most definitely change things."

Now it was Sharia's turn to shake her head.

"So who is in charge here?"

Johnson shrugged.

"From what I heard, it is one of those guys with the katanas. You know, the guys who hate people like us."

"Why did the King allow someone like him to train the royal guards?"

"Apparently the Queen can vouch for him."

'Guess that makes sense. Still, those people with the katanas are always so annoying. Their commanders are strong yet they spout on and on about peace, even when they have war with the very faction they stole land from and enslaved.'

"Well, let's give these soldiers here a show. Let them see how real warriors fight!" Sharia said, getting into a stance.

Johnson let out another laugh and also got into a stance as well.

"Sure! I couldn't have put it in better words myself!"

 

________

 

Princess Isalene was having a problem. She can't get the feeling of what happened in the bath out of her head. Her head was filled with it and it even overtook her thoughts about dessert. She was just glad her father and mother didn't ask anything. She wouldn't know how she would have responded. She could mainly not get out the feeling when Sharia briefly rubbed against her vagina. Princess Isalene, despite her high standing and smarts, has never been taught anything about sex, even at the age of eighteen. She has never even touched herself in all her life. So the sensation she felt when Sharia rubbed her there, even if it was brief, felt extraordinary. Isalene just had to know what that was.

She told the servants to not fetch Sharia from wherever it is she went to while she was having dinner and dessert. She also put out her do not disturb sign, which she was surprised she even remembered she had one. She wanted to test what Sharia had done to her, though she didn't want anyone to hear her if she moaned. She found her voice at the time incredibly embarrassing. 

Isalene was lying in her bed, her blankets covering her. It helped hide her embarrassment in a way and gave her some courage. With a shaky deep breath, Isalene slowly put her right hand into her panties and touched the entrance to her vagina. She immediately let out a gasp and started squirming. Her mind went hazy and her breath quickened. After calming herself down a bit, she continued, stroking the entrance of her vagina. Isalene has never felt this way before and was struggling to keep her moans in. 

Isalene felt a strange sensation on her breasts and used her other hand to try and get rid of the sensation...the emptiness. She not only got rid of the emptiness but she also let out a moan from another new sensation on her breasts. After a bit of experimenting, Isalene found that leading her breasts like dough works the best. Isalene could no longer hold in her moans anymore. Isalene didn't know when but she had taken off her dress and braw. It felt better with nothing covering her breasts. She kept on going and going, her moans becoming louder and louder. After a bit, she felt something welling up inside her. She felt afraid but at the same time, she didn't want to stop. Then, she accidentally inserted the tip of her finger in.

Isalene let out a cry of ecstasy as she felt something incredible. After she settled down, she started panting, feeling tired. She just managed to get her blanket back over her since at one point it had fallen off. Her last thought before she went off to sleep was that somehow, Sharia felt better, even if it was only for a few seconds.

1