Chapter 10 : The Seeress
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Head's up, some graphic cringe sexual description incoming!

 

“Halt!! who goes there!” one of the guards on the ramparts cried and awaits for our identifications.

“My name is Martyn Wulf, Lord Protector of Albion! Beside me is the Crown Prince of this Kingdom, Kristof Clovis Krone! behind me is the famed white riders that is commanded by the prince himself! And in that carriage is Ladies of high nobility, the Princess, and his royal highness's fiancée!” I cried back on horseback, relaying our identifications back to him.

“Ahh… you must be the Grand Duke's guests! OPEN THE PORTCULIS!” the guard or actually the captain of this station, from the fact he is oredering another guard, ordered his men for our entry of the city.

 

Cring, cring, cring...

 

As the iron chains could be heard moving from the distance and the banner of the Feannags, where like what the king described to me and the drawing of the coat of arms in the book listing all of Albion’s nobles, was that of a black crow spreading it’s wing wide with a snow white background.

Was flailing around quite gently from this somewhat windy cold air in the north, we then went through the gate after the portcullis were opened and the moving iron chain sound subsided.

I then noticed that the captain of this station was moving in a hurry on the battlements while we were entering the first checkpoint of this city’s defensive exterior, where after we got inside the first checkpoint, I saw the captain mounted on a horse where he joined us and said that he’ll be our guide, I nodded and we followed him to the second checkpoint.

 

Cring, cring, cring...

 

The second checkpoint’s portcullis opened and as my horse stepped to the other side of this gate, I somehow felt a tingle in my back, like a snowball just hit my neck, but nevertheless we’re here now, the heart of Tuath, Geamradh and thinking back on it again, the two layered walls and that somewhat tight security kind of made sense.

the King taught me that before there was Albion, there were four kingdoms in it stead, two of those were united to a single entity that is known now as Albion, while the other two, Tuath and Vin were demoted into a Grand Duchy, it was more or less a recognition of bravery by the first king of Albion, Krone, to the last kings of Tuath and Vin.

Heck even while we were traversing through the city, the sights like the hammering of iron and steel by the blacksmiths in the side of the roads, merchants with their cart full of trade goods either being delivered to their clients or they’re about to restock their shop, women with breadbaskets freshly bought from the city’s main market, enforces that this was once the capital city of a kingdom, it’s really a bustling city even if the number of people in the streets are much lower than in Londini, well… it is the north after all, it’s cold as hell!

After a brief of waving here and there to the commoners in Geamradh I notice something more about this city, the alleyways were clean and there were only a couple of loiterers there, which made me remember on what Amadela said about this city.

I still think that she probably exaggerated some stuff, I'll even go as far to bet she probably never even went to the innards of the alleyways where the slums are located, but... I’ll reserve my judgement when I get to explore this city fully.

 

Thump…

 

As we enter the castle’s courtyard, me, Arthur, and Kristof dismounted ourselves from our horses and made a somewhat loud thump, then the carriage was opened where the ladies went out from it and after that, we were greeted by the residents of this castle, the guards, the knights, the maids, the butlers, the courtiers, the Grand Duke himself and puzzlingly Archbishop Maurice…

 

“Lord Protector! Your Highnessess! And my ladies! Welcome to this humble castle of the north!” Alaxandair greeted us with full of joy and humility.

“I see that your sister is still hole up in her room, like usual…” Amadela remark about the person that reason why we were even here.

“Yes, sadly… but let’s get you all inside! The sun is about to fall, and I bet you all are starving for a hot dinner and drink!”

 

With the greetings wrapped up, we enter the castle where a couple of the maids and butlers that were stationed in the entrance of the castle were awaiting us to take off our coats which Kristof, Pere, Sir Fionn, Amadela, Chloé as well as Sofía like the highborns they are, let their coats be taken off with ease.

But for the four us, me, Eleanna, Arthur, Miss Marie and might as well add Roison, who were born and raised to be more independent in this kind of things, were a bit awkward to say the least, hell when the King offered the maids to wash us back in Castle Krone, we declined because we were still the ‘do it yourselves’ kind of people.

While walking through the hall of the castle where various portrait and even bust of previous Grand Dukes, were shown in full view for us, I was nudge by Kristof.

 

“I’ve been meaning to ask this since you talked to that captain, you can understand and even speak Tuathic?!” Kristof asked in disbelief.

“Wait… sorry?” I was a bit dumbfounded at his statement

“Tuathic! You do know that you just speak Tuathic, the language that captain used right?” He re-explained.

“No…” Still dumbfounded at this fact.

“Okay… that’s weird…” Kristof said in disbelief.

 

When Kristof brought this up something came into my mind about this world and the revelation too, I thought at first that this world just have a universal tongue and a universal written language and like a generic fantasy it coincidentally was English, but when Kristof just said I spoke Tuathic, that captain spoke Tuathic, a language that Kristof doesn't understand, everything just fuckin shattered.

I realized that this world probably have their own culturally distinct languages, but… damn, I really want to hear it rather than it being translated by some divine providence, though I get the reason, but seriously... this is such an eye opening information.

After that walk through the halls and entering the dinner hall, we were then seated and about to be served with the hot meal and drink that Alaxandair promised us, I noticed a lone double door in the left side of the dinner hall, it’s probably the kitchen there because after my brief look at the double door, a couple of maids came out of it with their hands already occupied by plates filled with foods.

There were roasted chicken, salads of varying degrees, baked potatoes, carrots and of course the hot drink, I couldn’t really tell what hot drink they were serving with that silver chalice, but when it was served to us I realized that white and somewhat thick liquid, it was milk! Cow or not, it was actually a nice pace of change, alcohol is nice, but that shit's going to kill my liver, kidneys, and pretty much me one day, but then again... Sir Fionn did say that Geamradh made the best mead in this kingdom.

 

“Is she really not going to come for dinner Alaxandair?” while my mind was a bit preoccupied by how the smell of the foods and drinks were delightful, Amadela asked in concern about Alaxandair’s sister.

“Yeah, you know how she is... she’ll probably meet with you all on breakfast and then disappeared again around 10…” Alaxandair said with a mix of melancholy and annoyance.

“But then again, she is busy speaking with his excellence! She is after all the Seeress!” Maurice gave reason to her absence.

 

After that Alaxandair started the dinner without her sister where we as well went straight to it without restraints, While eating the dinner that was served by the maids, my curiosity on why Archbishop Maurice presence here kept getting bigger and the fact that he was talking so cordially and even quite familiarly towards Alaxandair even made it bigger, but thankfully Amadela was sitting next to me so I just asked her on what’s the deal with them.

 

“Ohh… yeah I forgot, Maurice is the Grand Duke’s Uncle!” she said.

 

Ahh… kay, now that makes sense…

 

With that curiosity sated, I continued with my food, drinks, and the chitchats in the table.

 

* * *

 

With dinner done, we were then escorted to the guest room that were already prepared for us, me, Eleanna, and Arthur got our own three bedroom room, Miss Marie on the other hand has her own three bedroom room with Roison and Nieve, Kristof and Pere too has their own two bedroom room, Sir Fionn and Amadela on the other hand has their own unique quarters, which made sense, Sir Fionn once was a commander here in Geamradh and Amadela’s frequency on visiting Geamradh rendered her to being another member of the household.

After a brief spat in the room with Eleanna and Arthur on whose room is who, we then went to our agreed bedrooms and settled there, after that 3-4ish day of journey we finally got to sleep in a nice comfy bed again and it was heaven... fluffy, soft and dream inducing, but as always, I need to pee before knocking myself out.

Closing the door of my bedroom, I noticed that Martyn’s and Eleanna’s door was still open, they asked me where I was going, and I just answer them straight on taking out a number 1.

As I closed the door of our room, I asked one of the maids that were stationed near our room, she said that the bedroom is a communal one and it’s left from our room, I thank her and went straight to the left, but as I was walking towards the room that was said to be the castle’s communal bathroom and then opening it, I was instead greeted by a short, long dark brown haired, golden colored medium eyes girl in her night gown, which Jesus… was really revealing.

 

Wait… short, golden eyes, dark brown hair, and weirdly looked like a more feminine Alaxandair…? OH DAMN!

 

“Lord Protector, It’s an honor to meet you and do forgive me for not being there at dinner!” She said humbly.

“Ahh… no... it’s okay Lady Ruith! I mean… you are the seeress of the north! You must be busy talking with providence himself!” I said.

“Indeed but… to not greet his own angels is still an offence that I must right!” she said in a regretful and determined tone.

“Please... relax Lady Ruith! No offence were taken to heart, besides we’ll all be meeting you at supper, well… the rest of them will meet you at supper!” I said.

“Haha” she chuckled a bit. “Well, while we’re here… there's actually somethings that I want to talk with you!” Ruith invited me to her room.

“It’s kinda of getting late isn't Lady Ruit- wait is that what I think it is?” While I was about to declined her invitation, my nose noticed something sweet coming from her room, a cup of… milk tea?!

“Ohh yes that’s a luxurious product that my castellan once bought at the harbor from a far-away merchant… do, you want some Lord Protector?” She used milk tea as a bargaining chip.

“I… yeah why not.” Knowing there's no real harm and this was my chance to get a rare commodity drink, I accepted her offer.

 

As I entered her room and sat on the seat near the table that the cup of milk tea was, she prepares another cup from a cupboard near her bed, there were a lot of cups with varying size and volumes, she even asked me which one I want, I answered the same one like hers for politeness sake. She then poured me the milk tea on to the cup she served for me, after that she sat back down at the seat in front of me.

 

“So… how was your journey Lord Protector?” She asked curiously.

“Getting ambushed by Lobos… ambushing the rider cultist… and then helping a mutual friend’s son from his in laws… it was, one hell of a journey if I have to say!” I answered.

“Hehe” she chuckled a bit. “You know… I’ve heard from the Princess herself that you went on a berserk when Lady Marie was kidnap by the Lobos!”

“Bah… that’s a tad bit exaggeration, I mean, yeah my mind did went overdrive, but…” I paused, slurped a bit of the milk tea on my cup, realizing the stunts and the amount of loud voices I let out in that forest. “Yeah… I guess I went a bit berserk back then… haha...” I end it with a chuckle

“Lady Marie must be a very special person to you huh?” She said while slurping her milk tea as well.

“Yeah… she is… but never mind that sappy story, tell me about this! This milk tea is really something! Last time I have this was from my original world and weirdly it even taste like the one I usually made, a hint of Chamomile, Rosemary, and-”

“Lemon zest…” she said the third ingredient that I usually use for making milk tea if my wine was out.

 

We then slurped a bit of our milk tea again, after that I went to observe her room, it was filled with girly colors and decoration which thankfully gave me another material to talk about with her.

 

“Your room… has quite the personality!” I remark while sipping another cup of milk tea.

“Hmm… you’re not wrong that it has personality, but… it’s to childish for me now, I’ve actually been trying to change it to be more, mature per say… but, brother always object too it, he still wants to keep that image of the cute little girl playing snowball in the garden... but, frankly that little girl has already been long gone…” She sighed and then sipped another cup of milk tea.

“Haha… well, knowing how cute you are no brother would want their sister to be mature…” I said.

 

Wait… what the fuck did I just said?!

 

After that puzzling sentence I just said, we stared at one another, it wasn’t that of awkwardness… but I don’t know… it just feels hot all of sudden in this room.

 

Slurp…

 

As I drank all the milk tea in the cup that she served for me, I tried to excuse myself from her room, considering it's getting late and that out of nowhere flirtatious sentence I just spewed out of nowhere, but while I was about to leave, she suddenly grabbed my arm and it… was… weird...

And somehow made me really sensitive, I don’t know what’s going on with me but somehow it feels like I just got hit with shot full of steroids and the only thing I want to do is push ups now, she on the other hand was really weird, her face was all red like a she has a fever but, her breathing, that… tiny breathes she is letting in and out… ohh god… what is going on with me?!

But I realized what’s happening when I looked at my mini self, I was horny, like, jesus christ… this was puberty level horniness, my dick was already bulging like a goddamn sausage was being tucked in there and Ruith… that slow breathing, eyes locked onto me, tiny sweats around her skin making her glow a bit, even though the only light source is from the chandelier on the ceiling, and her rose colored blush… Jesus christ when was I drugg-

 

I then realized the milk tea... oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god…

 

“Lord Protector…” she then stood up from her chair. “I… I…” and proceeded to threw herself at me.

“Wait!” I stopped her. “We shouldn’t… we… we… damn it…” But in the end that goddamn aphrodisiac drug was too damn strong.

 

I then proceeded to reach her neck, kissing it, licking it slowly and surely down to her chest, opening her gown and fondling her medium sized breast and seeing it perking made my mind think of only one thing and one thing alone, sucking on it!

It... taste somewhat sweet, maybe it's because of the residue from the milk tea in my mouth smeared in to her nipples or maybe this is what female nipple's taste like, I don't know but... my mind was in a deep trance as I couldn’t stop myself but to lick and suck on it even more.

After tasting those sweet and rosey nipples of her, I went straight to her face plunging my mouth on hers, kissing her, and then after that I dived in with my tongue to hers, wrestling with every contact we make, every saliva with exchange, it was mesmerizing for a virgin like me.

After that with my urge can’t be hold anymore I went straight to taking off my clothes as well as undressing her gown, she then grabbed onto my pants, pulling it simultaneously with the underwear too and was shocked at the size of my penis, as the both of us are fully naked now, there’s one thing only was left to do, we embraced one another.

Skin touching one another, making our bodies tingle in excitement and pleasure, I then I grabbed her from the waist and lifted her up high and continue our passionate french kiss with her mouth now the same height as mine.

We then went to her bed, where I could feel myself slowly molding into her, from every kiss we exchange, every touch we exchange, every single tingle we got, I just... God... the only thing now was my hard rocked penis that needs to be inside her, but I was hesitant at first, I was still a virgin after all, but thankfully the animalistic side in me that already grew and grew, guided me with ease on where to put the puzzle on the box, and it was… amazing…

 

"Lord Protector…. Aghh…."

 

She moaned as my penis went in her vagina and that tightness around my penis, that goddamn feeling was out of this world for a virgin like me, it was... indescribable, I truly can’t give the right words to give justice on what I am feeling right now.

After that I had the urge to move my hips back and forth, where an enormous pleasure just fuckin exploded into my body, inserting it alone where it gripped my penis tightly was already an indescribable feeling, but this... made it even ten times more unexplainable, I just kept going and going to the point I lost all my strength to move my hips because I was already very tired from that day long journey.

But Ruith didn't want it to stop there, she wanted that climax and to keep it going, she switch places with me and went on top of me, where she then humped at my penis with full strength, upwards and downwards, just... going and going and going, filling us up with overflowing pleasure, that made me go to point of no return anymore....

Each humped she made, I....I... I.. I, I!!!! AGHHHHH.....!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ohh wow... finally finished my first arc! With my boi nutting... well aside from that, thank you! thank you for sticking around and I hope y'all still stick around to see more! the next arc will be centering on Geamradh and its secrets! and of course my boi's judgment nut has consequences, so stick around to find out more!

Sincerely, The Fiddling Cat, Ciao!

0