Chapter 17 : Drumroll…
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HUEEEEEEEEEE…………..”

“Jesus fuckin, ow….” I woke up from bed with… ELEANNA?! Wait… clothes still on, okay good... because of that loud throwing up sound, which made my already pins and needles head much worse. “Christ… Art is that you?”

“No, no… ow… my head hurts but my stomach is fine… weirdly…” Arthur as hangover as me, woken up from the couch I think, as he confirmed from that it wasn't him from the living room.

 

We then went outside to see what’s going, where we saw a numerable amount of maids surrounding the communal bathroom.

 

“By Lux… ow… which one of us is that?” Kristof came out of his room with a severe headache like the rest of us.

“Not… ow… me…” Pere appeared as well from Kristof’s back and answered.

“Not me either… ow…” Alaxandair as well answered by coming out of his room.

“Then who the bloody enfer is... aghh.... taking our supposed morning routine?” Kristof, still pins and needles, frustratingly said.

“It’s none of you idiots!” Amadela came out of the bathroom. "It's-"

“HUEEEEEEE….”

“Ruith…”

 

Ruith, apparently, after hurling another huge load out from her mouth, came out, slightly pale, but still alive, with the support of her maids.

 

“I didn’t remember you went drinking with us last night sister… what? You’re pregnant or something?” And as Alaxandair said that, that damn word, my already fuckin shattered mind got even more fuckin shattered to a million pieces than I could even count.

“Huh… well…” And Ruith didn’t even fuckin deny it! oh my god… oh my god, OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!

“No… no, no, NO! W-who is the bastard?! I SWEAR TO THE MOTHER FAY I AM GOING TO RIP HIS DICK OFF!!!!” Though I know that I won’t be in any harm, considering… I am his superior, it was still a scary sight nonetheless to finally be on the receiving end of a big brother’s wrath.

“Alax, brother, shut up… you can’t do anything to him if you know who he is!”

“Can’t do anything?! What do you mean I can’t do anything?!!” Alaxandair became more enraged when hearing Ruith's notion.

“Fine then, Martyn... what would happen if he ripped your dick off?”

 

And as she said that… every, single, eyes in this hallway turned quickly towards me. Staring at me in confusion, in shock, and specially for Alaxandair, in anger.

 

“The… Lord Pro… YOU'RE DEAD!” And he rushed towards me, with hands already positioned to strangle my neck.

“Woah, woah! Easy there Alaxandair!!” I moved back, out of fear because of his brotherly wrath.

“Alax calm down!” Kristof jumps in in time to pull back Alaxandair from doing something regrettable.

“I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKIN DICK OFF, YOU BASTAR-”

“Xandar… calm down please…” Ruith… no, this wasn’t Ruith, it was Lady Catrin from how sweet and gentle the tone has turned into. “It’s not his nor your sister’s fault, it’s my fault Xandar, my sweet boy…”

“Wha… mother?! He’s the one who shoved his rod up to Ruith’s precious place!” While everyone was surprised that Ruith suddenly turned into another woman. I was more surprised that Alaxandair knew about his mother being in Ruith, but… then again, Ruith did said the Grand Dukes of Geamradh knows about the true nature of the Northern Seeress.

“Yes… he did, but he was lured in because I didn’t intervene… but, think of it this way! You’re going to be an uncle! An-” Lady Catrin sentence was cut short as I notice Ruith’s body became lifeless, but… the one who switch place with her wasn’t Ruith, it was… that bitch.

“Calm yourself winter child, you call yourself the Grand Duke of Geamradh?!” That demeaning and authoritative tone stunned the room, especially Amadela as I could see her legs slightly shivered. “I didn’t give birth and nurtured this dynasty to see it extinct! Your sister is birthing a twin and it can’t be undone!”

 

IT’S GOING TO BE FUCKIN TWINS?!!

 

“And… it’s not his fault, your sister’s fault, nor your mother’s fault, I was the one who finished the deed, so… don’t rip the Lord Protector’s genitals off, he is still going to need it if it turns out the twins have the same gender…” After that Ruith body’s turned lifeless and she was finally back.

“Brother… I know it’s a lot to take in… but… please don’t be that kind of brother…” Ruith pleaded.

“I… I…” As he saw his sister’s eyes, he folded from the guilt trip and the puppy eyes. “Ugh… at least you’re not in love with him or anything right?”

“…” Ruith didn’t answer with words but instead with her blushing plump face.

“…LORD PROTECTOR!!!!”

 

* * *

 

The atmosphere of the room was dense, I was sitting like a frozen statue, wasn’t allowed to breathe, wasn’t allowed to move, as six important eyes in my life is staring piercingly to me, I want to explain, but I couldn’t find the courage, I just… can’t, but I need to!

 

“Okay… I know this looks like a bad thin-”

“A BAD THING?!" Arthur finished my sentence. "This is more than just, A BAD THING MARTYN!! We, had, a pact! WE HAD A GODDAMN PACT MARTYN!” Arthur… though of course he was livid, he was more jealous than really being angry at me. “Wait… so a week ago when you suddenly barged in to Ruith’s study room, you were… I CAN’T FUCKIN BELIEVE IT!!!”

“Dude… are you seriously thinking being drugged and raped is fine?” I said to him.

“Agh… But, C’mon Mar… we had a pact man! so none would be on top!”

“I know! I know… and I am sorry, but… dude c’mon, I was drugged and raped by her, how the hell could I get out of that shit?”

“…but you still broke the pact man!” And… right there I could sense he won’t let this go…

“You know what! I saved you when I barge into her study room like a madman! We don’t even fuckin have condoms here dude! I mean look at me! I nutted in her and now I am facing the music!” I stood up from the chair, yelled, and pointed angry fingers at him.

“Yeah, yeah, but YOU BROKE THE PACT!” Arthur as well stood up from the chair, yelled and pointed back angrily at me too.

“WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?!” Eleanna acted up as well.

““OR WHAT?!”” To this day we still regretted asking this, though she didn’t answer verbally, she did answered with her stinging stare like before, but this time… it actually was more scarier considering Eleanna can use magic.

“Martyn… We need to talk somewhere else…” As Eleanna cooled herself off, she went off first outside this dining room.

“Y-yeah…” I followed suite.

 

As we were walking I could tell from miles away she was going to scream, hit, maybe even scratch me, but… the way she was walking towards the long door, she wasn’t mad, she was sad… Aghh, Christ…

After Sir Fionn and one of the knights beside him close the long door, we were now left alone and I saw her… she was holding tears, rubbing her arm anxiously…

 

“So… you did it with her…” Eleanna said.

“El… I was-”

“Drugged and raped, I’ve already heard it a couple of time… it’s just… my god…” Her dams finally broke.

“El…” I went near her to comfort her.

“NO! no…” She recoiled back.

“Look I was incapacitated for god sakes! I couldn’t do anything El!”

“I know... I know… but… you’ve looked at her right?! She’s in love with you and she’s carrying you’re child as well! I am scared Mar… I am scared…”

“El…” I then leaped forward, hugging her. “There is no other woman I love than you and you alone! Yes… Ruith has feelings for me because I pretty much patch her relationship with her mother, and yes… she’s carrying my child… but… it doesn’t devalue you or anything, I still love that quiet girl who I remembered being my childhood friend, that girl who always held every single students’ and even some teachers’ proverbial thread of life, that girl who comforted me in the school’s rooftop when I was at my lowest…” Her attention was grabbed. “Yeah, you didn’t know why I was there in there in the first place right? I just finished my part on the talent fest and mom... as usual, didn’t show up like the other several school events, but… I remembered she did came two days ago on Anne’s memorial, but then I remembered again how she just left the auditory room after seeing my theatric action against Anne’s mom… remembering that… really hurts me, it pierced more as she really does show, that she doesn't love me, but… you came! You reinforced something that Arthur enforced on me back in middle school, that I am loved!”

“Mar…” she was lost for words.

“El, I will always love you, you are more than just the one as well as my savior, and even more than just, I can’t believe I am saying this, my soulmate…”

“Haha… yeah I can’t believe you said it…” With tears of joy, she chuckled as she tighten her arm around my waist to hugged me back.

 

After that we entered back to the dining room, with everything resolved with Eleanna, but I remembered one last thread I need to hop… Miss Marie… and as soon as my eyes saw her, I knew this wasn’t going to be good.

 

“You two done? Then I’ll get straight to it, everyone leave this room! Me, your Lord Protector, and your Seeress of the North, as well as her mother in there, needs, to, talk.” That tone… fuck, fuck…

 

And weirdly… but expectedly from her, every single one of them went out of the room, the maids, the butlers, the guards and knights, everyone…

 

“Take a seat Martyn.” She ordered.

“Can I say something first Miss Marie!” I tried to defend my case.

“I said, sit, down, Martyn!” She said slowly and menacingly… I quickly sat down as I know her patience were pass her limits. “Alright… so we’re here... now, I’ve already talked with and heard everything from Ruith and her mother, from how it started to how it ended, and let me say this first, I am disappointed in you Martyn…” Damn it… “The signs were there, her dressing like a whore, seductively alluring you with, milk tea? And even buttering you up with the nice small talk… I expected more from you Martyn, you’re maybe not a 'straight A' kind of student, but you are far more intelligent than any 'straight A' students I’ve dealt with, for the fact you can think, but the fact you TURN OFF YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN… in the place and time where you should have kept it on… ughh…” This was the first time Miss Marie yelled at me and the first time she really is disappointed in me… damn it…

“May… I state something Lady Marie…” Lady Catrin by proxy of Ruith’s body said.

“Yeah sure…”

“I just want to say this… the Lord Protector is in no way at fault, though yes, he did indeed pushed mine and pretty much all the other seeresses buttons on our first meeting, he did in fact freed us, freed my daughter and… even healed the torn relation I had with my daughter… I would say you are wrong to be disappointed in him, you should be proud of what the Lord Protector has done, Lady Marie…”

“…” It didn’t swayed Miss Marie in anyway of form as she kept brooded in silence.

“Okay, I’ll admit I messed up! I messed up... you're right that I turned off my brain, not seeing the signs and everything…” I said to Miss Marie.

“Messed up? This isn’t about messing up Martyn! You knocked up a girl with your brain turned off, this is more than just an, 'oopsie!' And I’ll admit you were indeed inebriated and isn’t the only one in the wrong, but the fact is, you are still in the wrong! I just… I just expected more from you Martyn…” She went back to her silent brooding, but it was cut short as she. “But… I’ll admit this first… I am proud of how you help freed Ruith, her mother, and her ancestors, and I know for a fact that you can be better! So, prove me wrong for being disappointed in you Martyn!” And as I heard that… seeing her smile at the end, just relieved me from a ton of weight, giving me room to breathe, giving me hope for the fact she still has faith in me.

“So, when’s the wedding?”

 

Hearing that, Ruith’s face suddenly lighten up as she… pretty much got Miss Marie’s blessing, but was cut short as.

 

BRAK!

 

“MISS MARIE!?” Eleanna barges right in as she heard that.

“What? You think I am going to let him go willy-nilly without any consequences?!”

 

Ahh… and there they go… well, everything is all cleared up and I guess… I am going to be a father… Christ…

 

* * *

 

“Okay fine… you don’t need to marry Ruith, but still though… she can be pregnant without getting the disapproving sight of society, in this time period? Damn…” Miss Marie was amazed at one of Tuath’s piece of culture. “And yes… I still have faith in you Martyn and you can chip off my disappointment in you by telling me when are you going to be clean with Eleanna about… Anne…”

“Anne…” I contemplated, and to be honest I was scared, but… she is right, I need to come clean. “After the winter banquet, when we get back to Londini, I’ll tell her everything about Anne…”

“…To be honest I am scared as you too, but… it’s time, her heart is strong now, I know it, the fact that she could endure what you just did to her, means that she must know, know that your relationship isn’t built on a lie!”

0