Chapter 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huuu"

I release a huge breath from my mouth and feel my tainted chakra start to get purified. The book says something about my chakra is not a regular chakra but rather a Natural Energy. I need to do a regular meditating exercise to purify its taint.

I can feel my body get stronger when I do this exercise and have an easier time controlling my chakra, unlike before. I can do what I did to search for the lake five times before I can feel my chakra get depleted, unlike yesterday.

Not only is it an exercise about releasing the taint inside my body, but this book also gives me a tutorial on how to become a powerful ninja to increase my chance of survival. I have been doing basic training from the books in the past week.

I am now already mastering three basic techniques that the book told me to learn. Transformation, Clone Technique, and something called Body Flicker Technique. I follow the book instructions to master these three techniques and activate them with only my thoughts.

I am also currently mastering other exercises. There are two exercises the books told me to do. Tree/Wall walking exercise and water walking exercise. I have already mastered the wall walking exercise and am only struggling to complete the water walking exercise.

"Now, let's hunt for some food."

I'm really lucky that the book has a craftsmanship tutorial for my survival. There is a tutorial about how to make a simple bow and arrows. After I learned how to shoot the arrow, I ate some rabbit that night because my eyes were weird. They can follow the rabbit's movement as if seeing a slow-motion and even see in the dark.

My eyes can change. My black and pupil-less eyes can change into red eyes with a pupil and three weird symbols around the pupil. This body is so weird. Not only can I transform into a weird harpy with a hand as a wing and have weird eyes, but I also have hair that is shaped like a duck butt!

I'm lucky that I can turn off my other two 'unique' transformations, but I cannot change this hair for some reason. I try as hard as I can but nope! This hair still defies gravity somehow. I cannot put down the back of my hair. I will try something when I'm ready to get back to civilization.

Speaking of civilization, I know there is one a dozen kilometers away from my location. It was a village located on the edge of the forest. I think I will go there after I have some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

"Kyahaha! Your guard does a lot of damage to me, but they can't kill me! I"m the next generation of Seven Swordsmen of the Mist!"

A young man with blue hair laughs maniacally as he walks slowly toward his target, a middle-aged man with gray hair and a mustache.

"Heh! Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist? Don't make me laugh. You? I hired them in the past, and you have not even reached the level of their sandals."

"Shut up! I own Kubikiribocho!"

"No. You did not own it. You stole it from the grave of the previous holder's grave. You don't think I don't know about Zabuza being killed in Wave and conveniently a group of bandits try their luck in there and get kicked out? You are that bandit and stumble into this sword when you run away."

"Shut up!"

The young man shouted and swung down his sword at the older man. However, before it could hit the older man, a young man appeared next to the sword and punched it on the blunt side. The young man who holds the sword in the wrong way cannot handle the sudden impact and release his sword.

The bandit looks at this new attacker and sees a young man with black hair and black eyes appear next to the older man.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"I don't know about it myself. However, you can call me Charles for now."

"You are dead! You are fucking dead!"

The bandit takes out a knife from his back and charges at Charles (Sasuke) with his knife in hand. Charles ducks under the bandit and does an uppercut. The impact is strong enough to knock the bandit out in a single punch.

Charles looks at the unconscious man underneath him and decides to help the older man.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah, I'm okay. Thank you, young man."

"Here, rub this on your wound."

Charles gives the older man the healing paste that he created using the herbs around his cave. The healing paste is a healing miracle, however. It can increase the healing process, but it will not do it instantly. However, it has a side effect as a painkiller, and it was enough for the older man.

"Thank you, Charles. You saved my life."

"Think nothing of it…?"

"Ah, my name is Yoshihake Fujimaru."

"You can call me Charles for now."

"For now?"

"I don't know my name. I lose all of my memory. Anyway, what should we do with him?"

Charles looks at the unconscious bandit.

"Leave him be. Nature will take care of him."

"Very well. What about the other?" Charles looks around and sees at least twenty bodies lying around."Should we bury them all?"

"No. Help me bury the one that wears a uniform. They are the good people that try to protect me. Let's give them a proper burial."

"Sure."

Charles helps the older man bury the five people wearing a uniform while thinking about the reason why his body did not react to seeing a dead body. He was a police officer in his previous life, and he saw three bodies in total in his entire life. His body reacts to every single one of them. However, in this life, he did not feel anything.

They finished burying all the corpses and tied the unconscious bandit thirty minutes later.

"You did not loot that bandit?"

"What?"

"I said, why did you not loot that bandit's body? There should be something important in their body. They are rather famous in this area."

Charles looked at the older man for a few seconds before nodding his head. He decides to do that as he knows that it will help him survive in this world. The books that he got already warn him about this.

"It is better to be a vulture than a proud eagle in this world. Take as many items as you can from people's bodies to increase your survivability."

After another ten minutes of looting, Charles gets ten thousand Ryo (This world currency. 1 Ryo = 10 yen), one bow and fifty arrows, a sharp dagger, and a few pieces of jewelry. However, what really takes his attention is the massive sword the bandit used earlier.

"Can I take this thing?"

"Of course. You are the one who defeats the last holder, and it was a tradition for the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist to get their sword from the previous one after defeating them."

"I see."

"Anyway, where do you want to go, boy? My destination is the city of Higanbana, the second biggest city in the land of fire. I want to stop in the nearby village but get stopped by these people."

"I don't really know. I did not have any memory of this world and didn't have any destination in mind. I want to go to the village and maybe search for some job but decide to help you when I see that man try to kill you."

"I see. How about this, I will hire you. You are strong, and I want you to be my bodyguard. Don't worry, the journey to Higanbana city is only three days from here, and the road from Okana Village to Higanbana city is not too dangerous with the constant patrol of the Samurai."

Charles thinks about his option for a few seconds before nodding his head and saying.

"I will take it."

0