Chapter 3
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It only takes four hours of horse riding to arrive at the Okana Village. Okana village itself cannot be called a village. It was more like a town. It has a thick wooden wall surrounding it and three towers that have guards on it.

I think there are at least a couple of hundred people in this village judging from the size and number of houses in it.

"Alright, I will rent some room for us."

"Room? You give me a room?"

"Of course! You are the only guard coming with me. If there are more than five guards, I will buy them a tent. It is cheaper to rent a room than buy a tent if only one person is coming. Come on"

I follow my employer and get inside the inn. I must say that the inn has a cozy feeling. The building released a warm feeling. I can see many people eating, having pleasant conversations, and even playing music.

We walk toward the long desk at the end of the room, where we see a middle-aged woman standing behind it.

"Welcome! How can I help you? Food? Room? Or Room and Food?"

Yoshihake walks forward and says.

"We will take the last one. We want room and food. Oh, also make sure that our room is nearby or side by side."

"Guard?"

"Guard."

"I see! That will be one thousand Ryo. I need half of the payment upfront."

"Sure" Yoshihake takes the money needed and passes it to the woman. "Here you go."

"Thank you!" The woman walked toward the blackboard behind her and took two keys and placed them on the desk."Here are your keys. Your room is on the third floor, and your guard's room will be in front of yours."

"Thank you."

"No problem. The food will be served from seven pm to nine, and breakfast will be served from six am to eight am."

"Understood."

After taking the keys, Yoshihake gave me one of them and walked upstairs. I follow him to the third floor and find my room just a few steps away from the stairs.

"Alright, Charles. I will be in my room for the entire day, sleeping. Y/ou can spend the rest of your day exploring the village if you want."

"I see. I will check my room first and explore the village later."

"Very well. Just make sure don't go too far from the village."

"Sure."

Yoshihake nods his head and gets inside his room, then locks it. I checked my room and saw that it was a relatively empty room. The room is painted white, just like the building. There is one good-size bed, one table & chair, one reading lamp and lastly, there is a mirror. Other than that? Nothing. There is not even a wardrobe here.

I can see the room is divided into two, the main bedroom and a bathroom. I'm really lucky there is a bathroom and plumbing system in here. I thought that I needed to poop in a hole when I heard Yoshihake say Samurai and see a carriage.

I thought that I was in an era where modern plumbing has yet to exist, but it looks like I was wrong.

This world's technology is weird. The technology is over the place. This world has cameras, but their battery is still an old tech battery, a barrel filled with acid. I don't really know what is happening in this world.

Urgh. I didn't really want to think about it for now.

I decide to take out the books from my bag (That I loot from the bandit) and sit down on the bed.

"Part Seven: Elemental Jutsu. Elemental jutsu divided into five-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

"Jiraiya, how is your investigation doing?"

"About Sasuke or my other investigation?" Jiraiya's eyebrows dance in mirth but stop when they see Tsunade punch the table into pieces with her fist. "Joking! I'm just joking!"

Tsunade sits down on the chair and looks at her former teammate with a frown before saying.

"Please be serious. A missing Uchiha is something that we cannot afford right now. I did not take this stupid hat just to think about a brat throwing a tantrum! What made matters worse was that the elder did not allow me to make him a missing ninja! Even a Keep-Alive bounty is not allowed."

It has been two weeks since the disappearance of Sasuke and three weeks since Tsunade took the position of Hokage of Konohagakure. There is still no news of Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last Uchiha left in this world.

The elders usually quickly accept a new Bingo Book, the bounty books of the Shinobi World, but this time they outright reject that notion. She did not know why, but she had a suspicion that it was something to do with the third elder, Danzo.

However, she did not have enough evidence to prove his involvement.

"Slow. He did not appear in the place I thought he would be. My spy cannot find him in the Land of Sound. I have already checked the land itself and cannot find it. Even Orchimaru's village is a mystery to me. You know how sneaky he was if he wanted to."

"I know! And that makes me even angrier!"

Tsunade punches the wall behind her and makes a hole in it. She has too much stress at the moment, and combined it with her long-time no-sex life; she becomes even more aggressive than usual. It is known that shinobi are a long-lived people if not for their constant fighting. Because of this, her hormones are at an all-time high, just like people in their mid-twenty.

Even when she is in her fifty-one, she still has the energy of a peak human (Human of this world). That means she can also get into her time of the month, which is now.

After creating another hole, Tsunade takes a deep breath and sits on her chair once again.

"Anyway, I hear you want to take Naruto on a 'long-term' mission, Jiraiya?"

The long-term mission Tsunade is talking about is not a mission but rather a training trip. Jiraiya does this because the village can supply them with a steady resource and let Naruto get out of the village.

Jiraiya loves Naruto like his own grandson, but he also knows that Naruto is also the secret weapon of Konoha, and the elder takes this thinking to an extreme degree. The elders will not allow Naruto to go outside the village without a good reason, and S-class Long-term mission is one of them.

They cannot use the law to forbid him to get out of the village. Especially with him, one of the most powerful shinobi alive, guarding him on this 'mission.'

As long as he did not go to the Land of Earth, it should be okay. Jiraiya already made a plan on where he will take Naruto. He will take him around the Land of Fire and maybe visit the Land of Grass and Land of Hot Water. The last two lands are the biggest source of bandits, and it should be a good experience for Naruto.

"Yes. Two and a half years should be enough but put it for three years just to make sure."

"Very well. When do you want to take him on this mission?"

"In three months."

Tsunade looked at her former teammate with a confused look before saying, "Why? I thought you would take him as fast as you can."

"There is some intel I need to take from my agent, and this intel is rather far away."

"Where?"

"Land of Earth."

"Urgh. Fine, I will keep him busy for a few months."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it. Anyway, there is something I need to talk about with you."

"Oh? Are you finally falling for my charm, Princess Tsunade?"

"I get a complaint from every single Hot Spring in Konoha about someone peeping. This peeping tom description suspiciously resembles you."

Tsunade gives Jiraiya a beautiful smile, but instead of giving an image of beauty, it gives an image of a demon. Jiraiya, who knows that Tsunade is in her time of a month, decides to do something that he can only think of, running.

0