Circe (R-18)
1.2k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I want you to work under me."

"..."

Before she can say anything, I hold up my hand.

"Frankly speaking your experience and knowledge in magic will be really helpful. Right now I can only use a couple forms of magic and I have yet to master the elementals. I want you to teach me all the stuff that you know. As for what you'll get out of it, I'm willing to become your ally. I'm guessing that the second ambassador will be coming soon and they most likely won't be coming with friendly intentions. I forgot to mention but I'm the new god of the Underworld. I'll help out and drive them off with you if you decide to join hands."

She visibly shudders when I proclaim myself as the god of the Underworld. As expected, she's confused and asks.

"What do you mean you're the god of the Underworld?"

"It's a long story but I basically usurped Hades and killed him."

My nonchalant answer causes her to seize up and she begins to chuckle in shock.

"Well, you are right about the second ambassador. One of my, uh, pets reported back from a scouting mission and told me that there's a host of mermen led by Triton rapidly approaching. We're rather hopelessly outmatched. Only a hundred of my attendants are combatants and most of them haven't gotten any actual battle experience. Meanwhile, Triton's army has at least over a thousand veteran warriors. If you help us win I'll gladly join forces with you."

"Triton?"

"He's the son of Poseidon and the hero of Atlantis. Apparently, he's been hunting down the remnants of Oceanus for the past thousand years and word of his voyage reached even these shores."

At the mention of him being both a hero and the son of an Olympian, I can't help but smile inwardly. I know I'm on the threshold of evolution and I have a feeling this fight will be the little bit that pushes me to my next form.

"I'll help but I can only spare one unit of demons from the Underworld. The rest have to keep guard in case Olympus makes a move. Don't worry, I have a very specific unit in mind..."

Calling Mammon, I inform her of our status. She complies to my request for aid and says reinforcements will be arriving in two days. Confused, I ask her why it will take so long.

"Beelzebub had to deal with a small problem the other day. After you left we got our first invasion. A group of battle nymphs and satyrs led by the former wife of Hades tried to forcefully enter through the barricades. Before we mobilized they were able to severely wound Cerberus and decommission thirty security ghouls."

"And why didn't you tell me immediately?"

I admit I'm rather pissed at them for not reporting this sooner. The possibility of one of my creations dying doesn't sit well with me. Sensing my anger, Mammon laughs uneasily while trying to explain.

"Ahahaha master. We didn't find it necessary to report since it was easily dealt with...Beelzebub subjugated them all alone with a small squad for backup...Rest assured master, the leader was imprisoned and the rest were slaughtered."

"Don't leave anything out for your next report no matter how small, okay? It would be rather unpleasant if one of you got severely injured..."

She agrees to my demand and leaves the link to give Beelzebub her new orders. Two days. I'm sure we won't need them but it doesn't hurt to have backup.

Now comes the waiting. The night has long passed and the morning sun steadily crawls up the sky. I leave the mansion and begin walking alongside the beach. A bright flash lights up my vision and I see something shiny at the top of one of the mountains lining the island. Curious, I begin climbing up using a conveniently built stone path. As I ascend, I can't help but appreciate the gentle breeze blowing at my back and the clear skies. After I reach the summit, I find myself standing on top of a flattened plateau the size of a small building. Before me is a simple wooden cabin with the door slightly ajar. Heading through, I take a peek and discover it's magically enchanted to be bigger on the inside.

I'm not surprised to find Circe lying down on a glamorous bed smack in the middle of the cabin. I could sense her presence before I was even halfway up the mountain and was well-prepared for her seductions. I can see she has a thin robe on that barely covers her underwear. Seeing me walk in, she gives me a coy grin and snaps her fingers, instantly dimming the lights.

I sigh.

"You know, you don't have to do this. I have some...circumstances with the Olympians that are influencing my actions. In fact, you could say I'm just using you as an excuse to attack them..."

"Don't tell me you're turning down this beautiful goddess! Tch. I would've assumed you were into men if you didn't have such obvious affections for your gorgeous companions..."

I step back.

"Is it really that obvious?"

She laughs bitterly and nods.

"I've seen the way you treat and look at them. You act like some stupid couple and it makes me sick with envy. I would swear you do it on purpose if I couldn't tell how frustrated they felt at your inaction..."

"..."

"Ever since you stepped on this island you haven't looked at me lustfully even once. Am I not pretty enough? Are my breasts too small? By now every man would have been taken over by lust. Even other gods can't resist my charm, so why can you?

"I'd be lying if I said you weren't beautiful. But my teacher once said to me that beating lust is the first victory in the path of true martial arts. After having that knowledge literally pounded into me, I'm far better at controlling my urges than your *cough* pets."

"Your teacher sounds like a stupid sterile monkey who never felt love in his life."

I laugh at how right she is.

"Why do you pursue me still? I've already told you that you're nothing but a good reason"

"Fuck you. You really know how to drive a girl mad don't you."

Sighing, she shakes her head.

"Anyways how dumb do you think I am? You think I don't know that you see me only as a means to an end? Even though we're both gods you still make me feel so inferior to you...AHHH it's driving me crazy! How about this! We can just have sex as friends! That's right, friends!"

As she speaks, she slowly takes off her robe revealing black laced panties and a bra. I glance at her modest breasts and frown.

"Why? Why are you trying so hard? You're obviously not making the right choice, your emotions are in an uproar. I'm sure you're certainly confused and tense about the upcoming conflict. Are you worried that I'll abandon you to your fate?"

"Don't fucking patronize me! I know what I'm doing and I'm doing it 100% out of my own will! Look, I'm not even sure if what I feel for you is love, but fuck even I want to be protected by a strong knight for once! I'm tired of all those sick fucks staring at me like I was a piece of juicy meat! I'm tired of all the dumb fucking games we gods use against each other! So excuse me if I want to desperately fuck the first guy who treats me right! I'm scared alright? I'm fucking scared of defying the Olympians. I saw what they did to the gods and titans that didn't join their side! What the fuck are you so wary of? I'm not saying we have to get married or have kids, I just want to feel something and hold the person that I know will protect me against even gods!"

At her outburst, I widen my eyes. I didn't think she would be this emotionally vulnerable. She was already in high tensions when we trounced her last night. It looks like her scout's report only made things worse.

"How do you know I'm not like the other men?"

"I'm not trying to brag but after seeing the scum of the earth visit me all this time, I can confidently say you're nothing like them. Sure you might rough up women and act like a rogue but you haven't preyed upon us or abused your authority. You sure seem like a cold-blooded asshole at first but I can tell you've got a lot of love for your family. Seeing how far you go for them makes me convinced that you're not a bad guy. And you know what, I'm jealous! I'm jealous and envious of how protective you are over your people! I want in!"

"And you're trying to seduce me in any way possible to accept you into my family..."

"Tch. It sounds like I'm whoring myself when you put it that way."

"Okay, I've made my decision."

I begin stripping my clothes and Circe looks at me dumbfounded.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Weren't we having sex? We better get to it, we only have a few days before Triton arrives."

I pull at my pants and begin to drag them down. Climbing on the bed, I crawl over to Circe whose still in shock as she stares at my 'little' brother dangling. She takes a deep breath and starts to say something but before she can I swoop in and steal her lips. Pressing upon her soft lips, I begin kissing her aggressively. She tries to pull away at first but succumbs as she begins breathing heavily. As we continue to kiss, she wraps her arms around my neck and enters my mouth with her tongue. I sneakily remove her underwear and we take a break, panting and looking into each other's eyes.

She has a slightly dazed expression as she turns and coughs.

"You meanie...that was so sudden."

I laugh and start kissing on her neck. As I move my way down she starts to moan, quietly at first, until I reach her breasts. I stare at the mound before my eyes before kissing the cherry at the top. I put it in my mouth and play with it using my tongue. Her moans have increased and she caresses my stomach. I tease her other nipple for a while before giving her another kiss on the lips.

I look down and see she's already leaking a deliciously-smelling liquid, dirtying the sheets of the bed.

"Wow you got that wet from a little kissing?"

Glaring at me with a blush, she bites her lips as I start to touch her lower lips with my fingers. As I play with her clit, I kiss her small stomach. Using my other hand, I reach up for her beasts and give a squeeze. Stifling a soft moan, I shift my position and begin rubbing my little brother against her. She's panting and I can see she's quite frustrated at my constant teasing. Her pussy is already throbbing and flooding with her lovejuices and I can't help but smile at the cute goddess shaking on the bed.

"What? Do you have something to say?"

"Ut...in"

"Hmm?"

"JUST PUT IT IN ALREADY YOU BASTARD."

"Hahaha."

With an intense kiss, I enter her, slowly at first. Her eyes pop out as she feels me penetrating her pussy and I'm surprised to feel a stiff resistance as I go deeper.

"You're a virgin?"

I'm a little shocked but I see she shyly nods.

"I've never had the opportunity...Like I said, I've never met a worthy man yet...That Argonaut never actually had intercourse with me...he just beat me and made me suck his disgusting cock."

"I see. I'm sorry if it hurts then."

She scoffs.

"This is nothing! I'm not a goddess for no reason!"

Though she says that, she's still shaking a bit. I kiss her again to take her mind off the pain and enter her virgin pussy with my full length. She cries out in pain as I break her membrane and her warm blood mixes in with her juices. With teary eyes, she grips my back as I gently move inside her. At first, she holds me so hard, her hands start to claw into me. Eventually, she visibly relaxes as she starts to feel more pleasure than pain. Moaning, she breathes onto my neck and moves in for a kiss. I gladly oblige and begin thrusting a little faster.

"AAAAAHHH. I'M GONNA CUM."

Giving me a look of pure pleasure I feel her walls twitch as she releases her climax. I grin as I continue pounding into her. She's half-shocked that we're still going and I whisper in her ear, causing her to shiver.

"I haven't had my chance yet hahaha."

Slightly whimpering, she accepts it and begins to move her own hips as well. All I can hear are the sounds of our bodies smacking against each other and Circe's pleasure-filled moans as I feel myself smacking against her womb. I can tell I'm reaching my point as well and tell her so.

She nods and works even harder to time it so we can cum together. She succeeds and as I finally let go of over a thousand years worth of cum, she gives me her biggest climax yet. Panting, I look over at Circe, still connected. As if she had fulfilled her purpose, Circe promptly passes out from the intense session. My dick is still roaring and standing but she's unfortunately unconscious...I laugh silently and stare at her sleeping face. Glancing at the cum-soaked bed, I kiss her on her sweaty forehead and tuck her into the covers. Rest deeply my beautiful goddess. I turn around around and get a strange feeling.

Shivering, I slowly turn around. I don't know how but two people had entered this room without me noticing. With a half-grin, half-grimace I look at the intruders and see a certain red-haired and pink-haired demon slouched against the wall looking quite dead inside. Their eyes are empty and they both have an unnatural smile on their face. For some reason, Satan has activated her Berseker form and is waving the spear dangerously close to my genitals. Asmodeus is muttering what sounds like a curse. Noticing my gaze, their smiles only widen.

"Oh don't mind us master, we were perfectly fine waiting here while you finished fuc-copulating with the slu-goddess."

"Yes master, please take as long as you need. I do believe our sisters would be very much interested in what you've been up to lately..."

I tried to calm them down but it didn't help that my dick was dripping on the floor and that the heavy scent of our juices permeated in the air. Nor did the peacefully sleeping naked goddess lying in a soiled bed help at all...Somewhere in the distance, I could hear a woman roaring in laughter...

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

A.N. first smut scene i've ever written. forced as hell unlucky. can only pray it'll get better from here. and yes we'll be keeping circe.

also made a discord that i'll be using for announcements and release notifications n shit. yes I'm still working on character images for scribblehub site but the discord does have them currently

discord.gg/KFfgsbr484 join if you want

21