Chapter 2: The World I Created
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After traveling for 7 months on foot I passed the wasteland and next to the wasteland there was a huge forest and with animals. 

Due to walking for 7 months a new skills were created.

{ Movement Skill :- SpeedWalk (Level F) (Can walk 1km per second with no limit)

Movement Skill :- SpotTeleport (Can teleport to places I have been before)

Movement Skill :- WaterWalk (Can walk on water)

Movement Skill :- Fly (Can fly) }

I was very happy with these skills especially with Fly , being able to fly is very convenient. I did get this skill yesterday and because of that I was able to find this forest.

Since I am in a forest I should be able to eat some fruits and store them using Dimensional Pocket an ultimate skill that allows me to store unlimited stuffs without having a bag. I had this skill from before. 

|Okay lets check, I have enough stuffs for many years like fruits, meats , vegetables and some medical plants|

'Lets get out of the forest now'

I flew high in the sky and found a city and straight without thinking went there.

I came on land before reaching towards the city and entered it without any problem. The city had tall buildings and was filled with people. I cried in my mind since i was able to see people for the first time after waking up. 

There were stores and was pretty modernish and was perfect just as I wanted. 'Gods did a pretty good job.' I thought to myself. Seeing the condition of the city there were some people who are rich and some of them poor. Some people working hard and some of them are lazy. There are slum areas just like a normal world there was nothing I could do to improve it. 

After roaming for around for a few days. Because of Permanent Skill NoSleep I was able to know more about the world.

It looks like this place is called 'The City Of Khun' and is named after the maker of the city Khun Hun. There are more cities which can be traveled using trains and planes. The cities have their own government which are elected by the people of the city. 

I also heard people saying that this city have the biggest library. Lets check if I can find anything about myself.

I went to the city library and tried finding a book about me, but there wasnt a single book about me. There were books about the 30 Gods who created this world. 

I went to check if I can find any other books.

|Oh see this is the world map|

I heard some people talking in front of a huge map on the wall.

I went to check the map as soon as I understood the world map.

{ Movement Skill :- LocationTeleport (Allows you to travel to any location)

Unique Skill :- Locate (Allows you to locate places)

Unique Skill :- FindPerson (Allows you to find a certain person)

Movement Skill :- PersonTeleport (Allows you to teleport to a certain person)}

|WHHHAAAAT| 

I shouted unknowingly and got kicked out of the library for shouting. 

'B-But these are some best skills I could ever have..... Lets try them' 

So I started spamming these skills and went to all the places I could ever think of. 

'But these skills have some limitations, I cant travel to forest and ill be teleported right in front of the city scaring some people.'

As soon as I thought of this 

|YOU CAN USE Unique SKILL PINPOINT OR INVISIBILITY|

ViVi answered. 

PinPoint helps to pin point some location. I can use it just before I am getting traveled by thinking of teleporting to a place where there is no people.

Invisibility is the best because I am bad at thinking so PinPoint will be useless till I get some thinking skill.

After 1 year I roamed around the entire world and everything was perfect there was no error in the world.

Some more years passed, there was nothing interesting to do.

More years passed and then more and then more......

|HAAAAH, its been 2000 years since I woke up and there is nothing to do, I maxed up some of the skills I had.|

Sitting on a tree with a tired expression and talking to myself. 

|ViVi, show me my skills but dont show the unknown skills|

|{Absolute Skill :- WORDS OF THE WORLD (VIVI)

Absolute Skill :- WORLDEDIT

Ultimate Skill :- DimensionPocket

Permanent Skill :- NoSleep

Permanent Skill :- Age-Vise-Immortal

Unique skill :- Locate

Unique skill :- Ultimate Regeneration

Unique Skill :- FindPerson

Unique Skill :- PinPoint

Movement Skill :- SpeedWalk (Level B) (Can walk at a speed of 100km per second)

Movement skill :- SpotTeleport

Movement Skill :- LocationTeleport

Movement Skill :- WaterWalk

Movement Skill :- Fly

Movement Skill :- PersonTeleport

Rare Skill :- Invisibility}|

Thats it with my skills. Since I was just observing I didnt fight anyone so I didnt get any fighting skills and no new skills were created. Is there even other skills left? What was the unknown skill?

 There were many questions which I was not able to get answer of in these 2000 years.

Now that I think, is there other Creators just like me?

'ViVi is there other worlds other than this one?'

|YES MASTER THERE ARE MORE OF THE REALMS JUST LIKE THIS ONE|

'A Realm hmmmm, What is a Realm?'

|A REALM INCLUDES OF EVERYTHING IN A WORLD INCLUDING THE UNIVERSE , THESE REALMS CAN HAVE DIFFERENT PROPERTIES LIKE HAVING MAGIC, MONSTERS OR A PLACE FILLED WITH GODLY POWERED BEINGS. JUST LIKE THIS WORLD REALM ALSO HAVE GODS WHICH ARE IN 10S (10,20,30,40,50,...) AND FOLLOW THE SAME LAW OF THE WORLD AS THIS REALM|

'But having the same LAW OF THE WORLD means that I HAVE CREATED THEM?'

| ++$-:%;$)"//$$((&¥{{€¶•∆¢€©[€∆∆¶¶^× ERROR CANT ANSWER THE QUESTION |

'Ouch! Another mental pain but I have some mental pain resistance, it does not hurt like it used to do. But still an error, did the other Creator block my ViVi or my past self did? '

After a few minutes of thinking ViVi said 

|DO YOU WISH TO VISIT ANOTHER REALM|

'Hmmmm visiting another realm its not a bad idea since I have nothing else to do' 

|SO DO YOU WISH TO VISIT ANOTHER REALM. YES/NO|

|Lets visit all the realms that are available. VIVI MY ANSWER IS YES LETS GO|

|YES MY MASTER PERFORMING REALM TRAVELING RITUAL|

0