Chapter 3: Another Realm
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In between of a dense forest we started the ritual.

|FIRST TIME TRAVELING THROUGH REALM|

said ViVi. After saying that.....

|AH-AHHHHH-AHHHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHHHHHH|

I cried in intense pain, there is blood coming out of my eyes and mouth. I was not able to talk because of so much of blood in my mouth. I kept on shouting with pain.

|FIRST TIME TRAVELING THROUGH REALM|

ViVi kept on repeating itself. 

I kept on coughing blood nonstop, I got on my knees with my hands on the ground with all blood on the ground. After 10 minutes of pain......

|BEGINNING PHASE 2|

ViVi said.

As he said that my right hand got cut of, my eyes were bleeding more than before also my hand was bleeding too. But for some reason I was not losing conscious, I guess it is because of NoSleep skill.

My Ultimate Regeneration skill which should have healed my arm was not healing it but it got downgraded to Auto Regeneration , and so I was not even able to heal myself.

After an hour passed, I who lost the will to live because of the unbearable pain was feeling sleepy for some reason even though I had NoSleep skill. As soon as I was going to sleep.

|BEGINNING OF PHASE 3|

'NO MORE, Please NO MORE' I thought because I was not able to speak. I thought that since ViVi can reply to my thought it should stop it but

|CANT STOP IN BETWEEN PROCEEDING FURTHER. BEGINNING PHASE 3|

'WHAT WHY NO PLEASE'

ViVi Started the phase 3....

My hand which was on the ground started flying and came in front of me. The blood followed the hand and covered the hand fully. The blood moved in circle vertically and suddenly became black color and transformed.

It was very pretty, the thing in front of my was like a black portal with stars twinkling inside it.

|GATE TO A REALM HAS BEEN CREATED|

The pain was no more my eyes turned into purple color with black dot with stars in between just like the gate.

|{ Absolute Skill :- REALM TRAVEL (can travel through different realms under after clearing certain condition) was found.

Ultimate Fighting Skill :- BloodManipulation°°°(1) (Level C) is created (can manipulate blood)

BloodManipulation (Level C) :-

Blood Poison (Level D) (Can be used 5 times a day)

Blood Explosion (Level D) (Can be used 1 time a day)

Blood Wall (Level C) (Can create a wall of blood for defense, Can be used 1 time a day and depending on the blood quantity the wall thickness changes)

!! Resistance Skill Pain Resistance Has Been Deleted !!

Permanent Skill :- AbsoluteNoPain is created (Cannot feel any type external pain).

!! Ultimate Regeneration has been recovered !! }|

|*phew* Finally it done my hand has been regener--|

As soon as I was about to complete my sentence, Big Black Starkly Hands came out of the so-called Gate and took me in.

I opened my eyes as if I was sleeping. But I feel refreshed, I guess its because the excitement of coming to a different world. 

I saw my left and right and up in the sky and then realized that I was in a middle of a creepy looking forest.

The forest have question mark looking trees and the sky is greenish. I can hear people shouting in pain.

Before I go check whats happening 

'ViVi can I use skills in this realm? Is the realm gate closed in my realm?'

I asked ViVi some questions but an Interestingly to which ViVi .....

DIDINT REPLY. I panicked and opened my skill panel luckly it was working. The difference was big in my skills. 

|{ !! ABSOLUTE SKILL WORDS OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DELETED !!}|

| Oh |

Seeing the green sky I stood there for some time, thinking about life. 

| Wow the sky is green, I dont know where I am, I dont know what happened to ViVi, I dont know if I can go back to my realm, I dont have anyone to talk to, I am lonely. Wow but the sky is green |

Seriously thinking about serious and important things.

'Well lets stay positive, even though I cant talk to ViVi I can still use my skills and live a good life in this realm'

|Yes Lets Go|

As soon as I said that, I saw a shadow in front of me. The shadow was 10 times bigger than me and it looked like the creature behind me have a couple of tails. 

I saw a flower beside me I took the flower thinking if the creature behind me can be tamed.

I shifted a little bit and moved my body and saw what is behind me.

| I-It-It i-is so-o CUTE |

A cute looking rabbit with more than 30 tails with an orange fur and black shaded tails. Red lovely eyes and a black nose. 

'Wait then what about the shadow I was seeing'

I turned in front and saw the shadow once again and it was same as before, I turned back and saw the rabbit looking creature is small but the shadow is big.

After some time of thinking I came to a conclusion.

|I am seeing things, everything here is a dream|

Yes that is the conclusion.

The flower in my hand and a rabbit in front of me.

|Here eat this flower|

With my eyes closed with a big smile I gave it to the rabbit.

But.....

After opening my eyes I noticed he ate the flowers and also my fingers.

My smiling face turned into a shocked face and then

|Ahh ah, its not paining|

'Oh yeah I have the AbsoluteNoPain skill' with that I got to know that my skills are working. It is a perfect time to test the BloodManipulation skill.

| BloodManipulation Blood Poison |

The Orange Rabbit which was eating my finger covered with my blood. Turned Red for some kind of unknown reason and was still alive after drinking my poisoned blood.

| BloodManipulation Blood Explosion |

And the red rabbit blasted into bits and my hand which was bleeding also blasted since I was not able to control the skill.

My hand took 1 minute to regenerate.

'The blood explosion is not an AoE attack and these orange rabbits have high resistance against poison' 

As soon as I thought that 

|{Thinking Skill :- FastThinking (lets you think fast) is created}|

|Its not a time to be happy about|

I said out loud because there were many Rabbits coming towards me.

'I cant use Blood Explosion any more so ill use this'

|SpeedWalk|

And Run out of this place.....

|*phew* I am finally out of that place SpeedWalk is very usefull since I am able to walk 100km per second|

I adjusted my speed with the help of FastThinking and was able to stop before leaving the forest.

------End Of The Chapter-------

(1). °°° :- means that there are different skills under the category.

0