Chapter 4: Colored Forest
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I exited the green sky forest and was in a yellow sky forest this time.

The trees , ground and the sky and even the fruits looking thing, everything was yellow and was shining like gold. 

'From a green forest to yellow what the hell is this realm' 

The first thing I noticed was yellow goblins with a black napkin covering their mouth. They were in a group and were surrounding a group of people.

'Lets help them' 

|There are 5 goblins, I have can use Blood Poison 4 times more, It leaves me with a goblin. Since I have Ultimate Regeneration and AbsoluteNoPain I should be able to defeat a single goblin easily|

'Okay lets get them'

I went to face the goblins.

I bit my thumb and with SpeedWalk and Invisibility I touched one of the goblin and used Blood Poison and at as soon as it did that the goblin started to bleeding from eyes , nose , ear and mouth and after some second he became melted and turned into blood.

|Th-That is pretty amazing|

I said. The blood then came towards me and went inside my body through fingers.

|{ !! Ultimate Skill BloodManipulation°°° has been upgraded !!

BloodManipulation°°° (Level C → Level A) }|

|{ BloodManipulation (Level A)

Blood Poison (Level D → Level A) (Limit 50 times a day)

Blood Explosion (Level D → Level B) (Limit 10 times a day)

New Skill Blood Bank (Can store blood)

New Skill Blood Slash (A Blade like slash with blood, takes blood from Blood Bank)

New Skill Blood Clone (Level D) (Can create a clone made out of blood, takes blood from Blood Bank)

Blood Wall (Level C) }|

|Oh-Ohhhhhhhhhhh aha Ha Ha Ha|

I shouted out loud.

The goblins which were not aware of anything were now vary of the person evilly laughing behind the bush.

I stood up proudly without being vary of the goblins. And 

|BloodManipulation Blood Slash|

Without being able to control the amount of the output, I used all the blood from Blood Bank which I got from killing the goblin.

With the recoil I flew away breaking some trees behind me. As soon as I came back to my senses I was already in a different forest. 

|Oh, This time its Red|

It was a Red forest with broken trees and it was unbearably hot. The grass were blacked color as if they were burned. There were no animals or fruits and no water source.

I thought about going back to the yellow forest but the way I came from was not there. 

|Lets go forward|

I said and as soon as I took my first step.

The forest turned Blue with white grass and was cold with no trees and no animals just an empty land with nothing.

I took another step and turned back to red

|.........|

Took another step it turned blue and then again took step it turned red.

Every step I take it turns into different area.

|Forget about this Fly|

I flew high in the sky and soon noticed the entire forest.

It is divided into 10 colors 

|Green

Yellow

Red

Blue

White

Black

Orange

Purple

Pink

Brown |

As soon as I saw the colors

|Lets get out of the hellish place|

And like that I flew away from the place searching for a place to stay because I was feeling sleepy.

0