Chapter 5: The city of colors
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After flying for sometime I can finally see a City but that city looks pretty weird.

I stopped flying near the city. There are carts filled with fruits and monster's skins. 

|Merchants|

I said to myself.

It looks like I need a pass to get in the city, I also saw some groups of people with weapons like swords, spears, some kind of sticks with stones on top of them and many more types of weapons. 

These people showed them some kind of ID and were able to enter the city.

I cant quite get what they are talking about since I am way too far from city and observing them.

|They are a 100% Humans...... I guess|

'Well they do look like human but does this realm really have human looking human'

I thought. 

|Ok ill enter from above the walls of the city|

I used Fly and Invisibility and was able to get into the city.

It looks like I am in slums. It smells very bad here. As I was going out of the slum area I saw a boy looking at me.

I checked behind me if he was looking at someone else.

'Ehhhhh, I am invisible you know. That child is looking straight at my eyes'

Thinking panicky.

The child came towards me

|si ui oppl noiysu mji klou tur denklyu cutryen dituys cuopiu sui ui mji klop|

The child said.

|Hmmmm|

'I cant understand anything, that child is totally cursing me for being alive'

I thought. But with a blank expression looking straight into the kid eyes

|SpeedWalk|

I ran away. 

After running away I stopped in a lone place where no one can see me.

|*Huff* what was that, is this not a human city? I really am at monsters base.|

Talking to myself without properly thinking.

'I should go to a crowded place and hear some more words and I might be able to get the translation skill'

With the help of FastThinking I came up with that conclusion.

So I walked my way towards the city most crowded place. 

The buildings in the city were not tall and had slums near the walls and the most crowded part is middle of the city.

From the city walls had slums and middle part of the city was filled with rich people. Between those parts there are average earning people.

The city roads were filled with different types of colors and the building also had different colors.

They were having some kind of festival. I heard some words and because of FastThinking I was able to know some of the words. 

| Its night time now I am feeling sleepy, so my NoSleep skill is also disabled |

....

I am here at the slums, there was an empty place. I should be able to sleep here.

Next Day

The first thing I saw was

|{ Translation Skill :- HearingTranslated

Translation Skill :- WritingTranslated

Translation Skill :- ReadingTranslated

Translation Skill :- TalkTranslated

Rare Skill :- HighThinking

Have been created

!! HighThinking + FastThinking → Permanent Skill IQThinking !!

!! HearingTranslated + TalkTranslated + ReadingTranslated + WritingTranslated → Permanent Skill AbsoluteTranslation !!

Rare Skill :- PowerSleep (1 day sleep in 5 minutes) }|

So I got these skills. I am now not surprised seeing all these skins. 

Now that I can read and write and talk and hear them. Time to do some investigation.

It is early in the morning the first thing to do is know how to get that ID so I can roam without hiding and enter and exit the city properly.

After hearing people I found out there is a library in the middle city but it is heavily guarded. I dont think Invisibility will work if its guarded they might have something so people cant sneak in. 

So I am here at the library, I dont know if Invisibility will work or not but I can check if its working or not. 

And then using Invisibility I went in. 

|Oh|

I was able to get in without any problem there are 50 guards and I passed all of them. I still dont know how that small child was able to see me.

The library was huge with a lots of book. There were 25 floors.

Since I was invisible, I had be careful while reading the books because it might scare people if they saw a floating book.

I carefully started reading basics books.

After sometime I was able to grasp what kind of realm this is.

First of all there are only 5 cities in this place and the capital city is at the middle. And for some reason this planet is Earth and have many types of monsters and non-humans. There are 45% of humans and 45% of monsters and 10% of creatures which are not in any of these categories and are yet to be discovered, they are called non-human. 

The dangerous monster is the dragon but because of non-human they are not called the strongest.

To kill these monsters there are adventures. Some adventures have skills and powers and some of them work hard and exercise to be able to take out monsters and some of them are non-human. These non-human adventures can talk with humans and monsters and are not aggressive towards humans. 

The adventures then are classified into Ranks. The high the rank the more money commissions they get. They also get personal request too.

Ranks are :

SSS RANK (Master Rank)

SS RANK (Slayer Rank)

S RANK (Hero Rank)

A RANK (High Rank)

B RANK (Mid Rank)

C RANK (Average Rank)

D RANK (Trainee Rank)

E RANK (Lowers)

The adventures earn money and increase their ranks by doing guild commissions and task and also by selling the monsters body which they kill. 

If the monster is captured alive it will be sold for high price. Its not illegal to sell non-humans but they have to capture them which are pretty hard for some adventures. 

|Hmmm thats what this book says. Oh a book about magic|

As soon as I touched the magic book.

|{ Comman skill :- Mana (Level E)

Unique Skill :- Magic°°° 

Unique Skill Magic:

Mana Storage (Extra Mana storage)

Mana Breathing (Can breathe Mana and store it)

Elemental Breathing (Can use power of elements)

Mana Points (Points where Mana can be stored) 

Rare skill :- InstantReading (Can read books by touching)

Unique Skill :- MemoryBank (Can not forget anything)

So basically just by touching the book I got the skill and with the help of InstantReading I can read books just by touching.

'Lets touch all the books' 

I touched maximum all the books but I was not able to get skills with them. 

And in this realm there are 10 Gods and a legendary stone that was left by the Creator of this world.

For now lets get to the adventures guild and get my self the adventures ID so I can enter exit with no problem.

0