2- Pathway, New identity
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-

"The first six steps will utilise the three primal energies from this plane, but as soon as you ascend, all energies will be changed to Chi rather than the three energies...

As you are aware, the other mortals on Earth only go through one cultivation system, not three at the same time, therefore each peak level of strength over there differs.

To put it another way, finding specialists who cultivate two, let alone three, cultivation systems identical to yours would be difficult.

And you know how difficult it was to train all three cultivation systems at the same time, as you're well over 80 years old, which also makes you an unparalleled genius back on Earth if you were to stay there your entire life, as you had a lifespan of 1,000 years due to cultivating on all three cultivation systems at the same time.

In that aspect, the pathways are as follows:

The initial cultivation system is the pathway of the body cultivation.

The pathway of soul cultivation is the second cultivation system.

The third cultivation system was the energy cultivation pathway.

In terms of how it worked, the pathway or staircase operated in such a manner that the higher you climb, the greater your cultivation realm and the more energy you take to break through and climb a higher step.

In God's dimension, there were six steps for the three cultivation systems, two of which were the identical for all three:

The first step in any cultivation system is to experience the energy that exists between oneself and the stairs and use it to nurture yourself.

Second Step: Use Ki for the body cultivation system, Nao for the soul cultivation system, and Qi for the energy cultivation system to nourish the body, soul, and energy in the dantian.

The other four phases varied amongst the other three cultivation systems. Until the fifth stage, which was quite identical to the first three:

- Fifth Step: The step is separated into three sections: the beginning, the middle, and the end/high of the step.

It consisted of comprehending laws in the front stage for the body, soul, and energy cultivation systems, then manifesting the laws in the middle stage with Ki for the body cultivation system, Nao for the soul cultivation system, and Qi for the energy cultivation system, and finally forcing the comprehended laws into the cultivator's skin in the end-stage with Ki.

That was what stood out as a similarity, as the third, fourth, and sixth steps all differed from one another.

I almost forgot to mention that in the new dimension, the three energies of Ki, Nao, and Qi have merged into a single energy. That's Chi.' The figure then paused for a few seconds to allow Adel to process the information before continuing: "Now you might be wondering why I mentioned them, right?

The three cultivation systems still exist, but they employ Chi, a lesser combined version of the three primordial energies, to go up the staircase.

That is, instead of the three primordial energies found in God's dimensions, the staircase would supply direct Chi.

Chi is a condensed form of the three primal powers, but it is not as beneficial to cultivation as they are.

This granted you an advantage since you had a better foundation in your soul, body, and energy cultivation system.

It's all because you've already sensed the unique fundamental energy that targets the cultivation system.

Simply said, because you've already been acquainted to Ki, Qi, and Nao, it'll be simpler for you to employ them separately of Chi, from your connection with the stairs, to further temper your body, soul, and dantian.

However, that advantage is only valid until the seventh step, which, of course, will be revealed to you after you reach the sixth level. 'The figure then halted as it looked around, revealing a frowning expression, albeit unseen due to its state as a soul shard...

-

No way this should be occurring. Adel should be on the first plane, but how likely is it that a plane other than God's dimensions would hold the three primordial energies...? No... it isn't.' Meanwhile, the shard of soul frowned as it continued to scan the many planes in its way...

It suddenly came to a halt, staring at three persons in a hallway, and smiled wryly: 'It's you guys, huh?  But the favor that was done for you all back then shouldn't be worth it unless it means more to you. Going so far as to build a plane for me...

I suppose this will allow him to adapt not just his soul but also his body to the three primordial energies...

It will also make his initial six steps, which serve as his foundation, considerably firmer than others'...

I'll be around him if something unexpected happens. Also, that pendant should do as a starting gift...' The figure sighed as it moved forward into a secret region of Adel's soul, knowing that no one would be able to detect him save eye that emerged unexpectedly from his soul in the void.

-

Adel immediately felt a sharp sting near his head, as if he'd been snapped by a knife.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a man in a black hoodie with a ferocious grin on his face.

"Argh, he actually used his ancestors' luck to evade death!" grumbled the guy holding the knife barely a hair's breadth away from Adel's neck.

Adel looked up and saw a knife that was about to sever his neck in a moment, alerting him...

"What on earth do you think you're doing?"

Adel's body erupted with an overpowering aura of killing intent, displaying the amount of people he had slaughtered, causing the person next to cough up a mouthful of blood and the passersby (other than two individuals) to get bewildered as a reaction.

Adel took a look around before finding two persons who should have known this body's previous friends—one was his friend, and the other... his enemy?

He didn't know since, based on his memories, it looked like a man was courting the lady (that was his friend).

But the girl, who seemed to have feelings for Adel, would naturally not fall for the man...

He then shook his head, realizing that the whole crowd's attention was focused on him.

But he paid no attention to it as he was secretly frowning due to his current body state.

'It's just 20% of my murdering intent, and it's already causing this much damage to my body?' Just ho w bad is this body's condition?'

Adel felt a headache at that point since he suddenly had a flood of memories in his mind.

In his memories, he found out that he was in the body of a young servant of a small backward clan in the country, Luperculm, and that he had the same looks and name as his past body, but the similarities stopped there, and everything else was different.

His cultivation basis is almost non-existent because he was only on the first stage of all cultivation systems.

He saw a little pendant around his neck while looking around. He then attempted to verify it.

His soul had the strength of a six-step soul cultivator, but that was on Earth, not here. It was evident that while possessing the same strength, he wouldn't be able to employ it due to the link between that staircase (of God's dimensions) and this dimension's cultivation system...

They were, in fact, two separate worlds due to the difference in energy. They belonged to two separate realities or worlds.

All of God's dimensions, or rather, all of the universe's dimensions, contained primordial energy.

This world or dimension appeared to feature this plane as a particular one, followed by several planes above it.

Planes were existences that housed a large number of planets—possibly as much as a thousand planet.

There were numerous mortal planes, and the higher the plane, the less planes there were.

The plane Adel was on was just a hundred planets in size, so it wasn't vast, but it wasn't insignificant either, for it possessed something that none of them did: the three primordial energies.

He frowned inwardly, since this level of prowess should have feel natural to him, but it wore him out too soon.

He looked at the pendant, waiting for it to be checked.

He utilized a small amount of 1% soul energy, yet he was startled since it was deemed ineffective.

He instantly frowned. Even if he felt Nao in the vicinity, 1% of his soul energy would not regenerate due to his connection with the previous pathway being cut.

He then remembered that this only happened if the pendant was of a higher grade than a one-star necklace, implying that the origins of this body bearer were not simple...

-

"More than one star?  Even divine realm cultivators would kill if they discovered the pendant's actual origin...' The creature chuckled and shook its head, continuing to observe what was going on within Adel's soul...

-

However, a few seconds after attempting to use his spiritual sense, he felt a relaxing sensation throughout his body as the necklace began to nurture it and bring forth his hidden potential.

When he looked at his talent roots, his frown deepened since he couldn't determine its grade.

'This either means that the potential is trash or that it is more than heaven-defying, but that's too coincidental.'

Adel had no idea that if he thought with his subconscious self, he might very easily disguise his ideas from the figure in his soul.

After all, on the surface of his mind, his ideas were all over the place.

The ideas were classified into two types: superficial thoughts and subconscious thoughts.

Superficial thoughts were those that any sentient creature might have, on a limited layer of the mind that was easily visible.

 

The subconscious thoughts were on a higher level in the mind than the superficial ones, and if Adel converted his superficial thoughts into subconscious ones, it would be hard for others to think what he was thinking due to his terrific soul that was tempered in the void.

Of course, after he learnt about all the parts of the soul, it wouldn't be the same...

-

'I guess it's time to speak with him and explain everything.' Before coming in front of Adel, the person stood up and looked him in the eyes.

-

He immediately received a message on his thoughts after the sensation had passed him by...

'You're correct, this body I gave you, together with the pendant, is a farewell present. We will not meet again unless you reach the & @ % $ step, which you are unable to hear according to your present strength.

I hope you don't let me down despite all of my efforts for you.

The ring was given to him by the previous body holder's parents to help moderate his will as a servant and grow from there. But what they didn't anticipate was for you to appear when your powerful soul replaced him in his body, which strengthened your soul but would only be beneficial later on. And since your two souls merged, you inherited his memories.

Keep the pendant because it will bring you to your parents (they are yours from now on because you will be living on his body, but it is up to you whether you actually consider them to be your parents or not). It will also make it easy for you to cultivate twice as rapidly as others. But that only applies to normal cultivation techniques that utilize absorbing the three primordial energies, of course.

Finally, a change of plans occured. Rather of sending you straight to the first plane, which was the genuine beginning of cultivation systems, there was a better plane for you to start on that has the same energy as God's dimensions, so you're lucky to end up here.

And what happened to cause the body to have such a trivial cultivation base was the pendant that was constantly nourishing the body using the energy in the surrounding area, or what was previously gathered on the body, to make the foundation firm enough to overcome breaking through the higher cultivation realms.'

Adel nodded his head, looking satisfied. In the end, the current events worked in his favor.

As he inquired, he recalled something:

"What are the rankings of countries in this category? And could you just explain to me what you believe I need to know?"

The figure nodded, pondering how to respond to Adel's comments...

0