3- Talk (I)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-

'Hmm... The country grades go from 9 stars to 3 supreme stars, however you don't need to know them right now because those below the sixth step have no countries with even one star, as people believe starred countries are legendary.'

When you need further information, it is best to seek it on your own.

After all, it is preferable to work in order to get achievements. Only then will you be pleased, rather than relying on someone else to attain your goals.

What you must understand is that you should not go about killing others or doing anything that has a bad karma consequence.

There are consequences to everything. Because God's system still exists, but it is different from what actually occurs, the more you murder, the more negative karma you receive.

Although you are outside of God's dimensions, you still go through Heaven or Hell, but without God interfering, because it is only based on your karma, and God can only control it to a limited extent due to his omniscience and omnipresence.

As long as you don't achieve what you consider 'real death,' don't accumulate too much negative karma, and keep your karma balanced between good and bad for some circumstances that I can't help you with.

Then, if you don't want to slow down your cultivation, leave the country as soon as possible, because neighboring countries will soon come to weaken it for the sake of dominance or some other goal.

Finally, you must understand that you must not become emotionally attached to anyone on the current plane, as this would be foolish because only you have the ability to truly ascend this plane unless unforeseen circumstances actually take place.

You can choose to have a Dao partner, several partners, or none at all. That doesn't matter to me.

But don't get attached until you've reached the sixth step, when you'll be required to ascend to the first level—the elementary plane.

This plane, as previously stated, is unlike any other plane in this universe or dimensions.

Cultivators would be able to detect their connection with one of the cultivation systems through a natural occurrence, allowing them to demonstrate their aptitude for that cultivation system once they reach a certain age.

After all, since you've previously lived on Earth and its dimensions, or rather God's dimensions and universe, you must reach a certain age to begin cultivation, which only applies to God's dimensions.

In this universe, there is no such thing as having to wait for the ageing process. All that is required to begin cultivating a specific cultivation system is an inner talent for it.

However, there are no chaos cycles in this universe.

As there's no God in this universe, no one can recreate everything from the beginning.

In the elementary plane, they can only sense the connection with the pathway through a special room that has enough spirit stones (that are infused with Chi, because there are no three primordial energies on the first plane; hence being referred to as Chi spiritual stones), allowing them to begin cultivation; this represents how unique your advantage over future cultivators in the elementary plane will be.

It will be unfortunate for both of us if you die before ascending. Anyway, It's time for me to go.'

-

'Sigh, lying to him like this sucks; it'll make him distrust me more and more when I meddle in certain matters, so I'll just have to do them behind his back.

But what should I do? All of this is for his future development, so he won't have to rely on me.

Despite the fact that this sliver of the soul is weak, any danger below the divine realm is easily avoided.

And it'll make him think about karma, which would be useful because it's impossible to know for anyone, only faintly on God's dimensions, which would be pointless since they can't change what happens regardless...' The figure sighed as it returned to its hiding place, watching Adel's actions...

-

 After what felt like minutes of silence, only one second elapsed in the real world, a loud yell shattered the ongoing silence, "Everybody go away!"

A little lady, about 5'1 in height, who appeared very attractive to outsiders but merely average to Adel due to the number of beauties he'd seen previously...

She wore a modest dress that skimmed from head to toe and had a wrapped neckline that alluded to the elegant ensemble underneath it.

Her robe's gentle, loosely bound cloth covered her two breasts, which were heaving up and down as she approached him, making her even more appealing.

 The cloth continued to cover her stomach, with a large fabric belt worn fairly high around her waist breaking up the steady flow.

The robe flows freely beneath the cloth belt, hiding the dress beneath.

The top dress has a shorter front and a straight skirt. The back trickles a long way behind her and ends in a thin end.

Her sleeve size is longer and narrower than her arm length. Their flow is broken at the shoulder, where they change color and are divided by broad, pretty bands. The same fabric and color were used to outline the dress's neckline.

Her purple, coily hair was tied back in a bun, revealing a slim, attractive face.

 Fluttering cyan eyes set seductively inside their sockets keep guard over the audience, waiting for an explanation of what transpired.

This is Katrina Klein's face, a real monster among geniuses. Despite her obvious pride, she stands out readily among others.

People would be drawn to her if they ever saw her. Perhaps it's her calmness, but it might also be her warmth...

Nonetheless, people would rush to meet her with wide arms, and ladies would be envious of her beauty.

'

Meanwhile, Adel was pondering...

'So she's Katrina, isn't she? She had feelings for the former owner of this body, but he was simply too dense to notice.

'Her aura, she's hiding it...' Inwardly, he was surprised. Because even a minor leakage of aura would allow him to determine whatever cultivation system she has been practicing.

He relied on sensing the numerous energy fluctuations streaming out of her to determine which step she was in.

After all, he couldn't use any power prior to his arrival on this plane.

And the pathways, which might be referred to as staircases, differed from God's measurements. Despite the fact that this plane included the three primordial energies, it did not have the same staircase. As each dimension's pathway differs, let alone a whole universe..

-

Back to Katrina, the absence of energy fluctuations was either due to her mastery over it, which had already reached a horrifying degree that even he couldn't detect, or to an artifact that stopped any energy from escaping outside.

Adel remembered her feelings for him, but he had a sorrowful expression on his face as he remembered his harem...

'But, no matter, I can't develop affections for someone I've just met, much alone her, because my goal is true death, which would lead me to die and fade into nothingness, forgotten by everyone,' he thought.

After all, if I couldn't defend my harem in that universe, how could I do so in this?' Adel sighed softly, his mood darkening...

-

But, unbeknownst to him, what he had imagined was impossible, because true death results in something very different from what he had imagined...

And the situation with his harem was also very different from what he had anticipated...

-

Adel snapped out of his reverie as he noticed her approaching with a worried expression on her face. That somewhat warmed his heart, but he hurriedly shook his head, getting rid of such feelings.

-

When the figure in his soul heard his thoughts, it smiled inside and shook its head, saying to itself, 'That's for the better.' After all, on this plane, he can't be emotionally attached to anyone.

After all, no one possesses Adel's talent root, therefore him finding a mate and progressing to a higher plane would be impossible. '  With curiosity, the figure observed current occurrences in the outside world...

Unbeknownst to it,  a talent root? It was something Katrina had within her that began to work even twice as hard the day she met the current Adel...

-

As Katrina began to examine his body, her eyes filled with concern, a man a few meters away from Adel was clenching his teeth in rage, which Adel noticed since he was automatically scanning everything around him due to his increased senses of his soul.

It made him dumbfounded as he thought:

'Isn't this cliched? So he paid the man to murder me because he envied my intimacy to her?

It's also a little weird, now that I think about it. Why would she be so close to someone as untalented as me? S he was well aware that he lacked talent, so what's the deal?' Adel frowned as he rummaged through his memories, only to come across one from around 15 years ago, which was a year ago; when they were playing in the forest when a beast attacked, but Adel ran in to save her while killing the beast.

Adel had a strong body at the time, but it wasn't linked to the pathway. But solely because of the pendant which made his body grow more and more in strength...

 'Sigh Is there anything more clichéd than this? She fell in love with him at the time and vowed to always protect him as he had protected her. What a love-struck nitwit.' He sighed again, shaking his head, thinking that she was a love-struck fool for going so far to rescue a mortal like him...

However, he had no idea it wasn't merely a clichéd narrative from a novel he'd read in the past.

Throughout her childhood, she developed feelings for Adel while unintentionally paying him more attention than Damon, causing the latter to become envious.

But it seemed that he couldn't hold on much longer, and that he needed to get rid of Adel in order to see Katrina.

Damon didn't realize that even if he murdered Adel, Katrina would go insane and do things she couldn't fathom in order to get revenge on him because of her deep connection with him.

She was too smitten with Adel. In the few years she had spent with him, he had become closer to her heart than even her 'parents'!

-

Back in Adel's soul...

The figure was wary since it was odd for someone to fall in love with him despite his preparations and the prepared past for this 'Adel' he picked for him.

But, weirdly, it merely shook its head, without really thinking about it...

-

Back in the real world...

'But presumably, this boy is 16 years old and has no experience with the opposite sex?  And he's been her companion since she was five years old, and despite her love, they haven't interacted much, so how does this make sense?

It's sometimes best not to think too much, because his memories weren't tampered with, thus no one  could've done it on purpose.'  But as soon as this thought crossed his mind, a memory flashed before his eyes, like a floating TV screen...

0