Breakfast with you
191 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next thing Hide knew, he was snuggling into Loukas’ fur as the man laid beside him licking at the deep already healing wound on his shoulder. 

 

The many deep open cut on his body bled profusely and stained the grassy floor below them with a deep crimson.

 

The sparks that coursed through his body were now of only pain, as Hide became aware of every open, bleeding wound in his flesh.

 

A shoulder with a piece of meat and maybe even bits of bone was missing from his body leaving behind a crater surrounded by blue and black bruises. His lower stomach just under his navel dripped and poured blood onto the forest floor. 

 

Covered in cuts and scratches of varying depths, from his buttocks to his legs to arms, he winced at the horrible sensation.

 

A small gust of breeze caressed the wounds of his body. He felt a tear well up in his eyes when a piece of grass pressed against a deep cut full of exposed nerves.

 

A lovely voice pulled him out of his pain as it said, “Sorry for the bite...”

“Don't apologise,” Hide muttered as he looked up at the sky as a distraction from the sensation.

 

Albeit there was something... sweet about being dotted with wounds caused by someone.

 

A feeling of belonging and affection with the evidence to show of this.

 

There were some beautiful stars out tonight and the full moon was so alluring. Loukas felt so warm against his naked body. 

 

Normally after this, Hide would get up and leave back to hell, but right now, he just could not bring himself to move from Loukas.

 

Instead, he let out a yawn and nuzzle into his fur like a blanket.

 

Tomorrow maybe. 

 

Hide was not sure what he said before he drifted to sleep under the licking of his blood, but he swore he saw Loukas smile at him as his eyes closed shut.

 

The next morning, he rubbed his eyes as the rays of the sun, fell through the branches of the trees. He groan as he lay still by a warm body and allowed himself to collect his thoughts. Once prevalent thought that bounced through his mind was "how soon he should leave?"

 

His wounds have mostly closed up from the rest and the energy he gained from the fantastic sex. 

 

He had done his job, and it was not like he could cure lycanthropy. He was here to fulfil a sexual desire and then leave, the usual for his kind.

Something in Hide’s stomach tightened at the thought of this, 

 

What was wrong with him?

 

It was usually very easy to leave and not care before.

 

Plus this guy has more baggage than an airport.

What made it unpleasant now? 

 

 


 

 

Loukas felt sunray hit at his eyelids and he let out a groan. He must have stayed up late last night.

 

Should he get up?

 

No, he would just sleep in a little longer, it was not like he had anywhere to go, plus he felt so sore...

 

He nuzzled into the soft silky hair of the man in his arms and...

 

Wait...

 

Loukas' eye jolted open as he swiftly got up to see, the tiny demon naked in his arms and whose face held a teasing smile. 

"Morning, sexy," He said as he rolled off his body.

 

Oh...

 

"Huh? what?"

 

Loukas was now very much aware of the cold breeze that touched his skin and the feeling of stickiness from sweat and...  other fluids  that clung both of their bodies.

 

His face blushed bright red as he realized he was completely naked clutching his chest.

 

"I've seen your titties and much more already you know," Hide said deadpanned as if he knew what he attempting to do as he began stretching his arms with a yawn. "Come on. You're a guy in college I bet you would wake up like this with 5 other dudes by the end of the semester, with your looks."

 

He had no intention ever to wake up naked, sticky and in the middle of the wilderness with another naked sticky man.

 

"I don't think that would...wait..." The night prior began flashing in Loukas mind again. The sensation, the sounds, the taste of Hide still clung to his tongue.

 

“Th-that wasn't a dream!?,” He sputtered, desperate for answers, especially from Hide.

"Nah you're still dreaming, and you'll probably be waking up in five more minutes. Pinch yourself to find out." Hide said back as he sat up.

Loukas attempted to avert his eyes at his beautiful naked form as he frowned, "Not funny, Hide."

"It is to me. Come on you enjoyed it right?"

 

Loukas groaned, that was... True.

 

"Yes... You're... cute." 

 

"Im not cute," Hide huffed, but Loukas could not help notice a clear blush on the demon's cheeks, as he averted his eyes from him.

 

"Look, let's just get going back to your place," Hide snapped his fingers and a bundle of clothes appeared before them. He waggled his brow, "Cool trick right, makes this job very easy if I do say so myself."

 

Loukas picked up his bundle of slacks and a sweater with a small smile and said, "Um, Thanks these are very nice. but um... I prefer to shower first so... I'll have to wash these after we reach home."

 

"So we're showering together or something." Hide pulled over the simple T-shirt over his head as Loukas felt himself blushing at the thought of doing that.

 

He was about to say no, but instead what came out was, "I um... if you want to... I... It would be nice..."

 

"hmm, yeah I'm not a fan of spending my day covered in wolf jizz..." Hide said, "If you are really good to me I'll suck you off as we shower."

 

"Hide!" Loukas had covered his face in his hands at this point and Hide just could not help but laugh at the man's bashfulness.

 

As much as Loukas felt embarrassed by him. Hide was...  Cute.

 

He liked him... A lot.

 

"That wasn't a nooo," Hide jeered as he tied his shoelaces, "So give me a little something baby boy. And we will see if I'll do that."

 

"Um... I can make you some oatmeal with apple slices," Loukas scratched the back of his head as he got up.

 

"Huh... apples?" Hide asked with a tilt of his head.

 

"Um... Yeah, Is that fine? Or is that bad?"

 

Hide seemed to go uncharacteristically quiet as he averted his eyes from him. It seemed something he did every time he got uncomfortable, Loukas found himself shifting with discomfort as he button his slacks.

 

Did he do something wrong?

 

Then he heard something, it was a whisper but he swore he heard, "Seriously... It...It's been a while since someone made me breakfast."

 

"Um Hide... do you not like apples?"

 

"N-no, no, No. It's fine. I like apples. I love them" Hide smiled back brightly at the man. It was such a nice smile, devoid of any sarcasm or general mockery.

 

Loukas smiled back as he got off the ground, "I'm glad. cinnamon and nutmeg?"

Hide swung on his arm playfully, "Both, keep this up and you might make me stay for more than just breakfast."

 

 

 

 

THE END

THANKS FOR READING

 

2