CHAPTER-06 Lost Puppy
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is happening here?"
When the teacher entered the class she saw that all the students in the class were jumping and screaming.
"Teacher Haruto brought a dog in the class", one student in the class said while pointing towards Haruto who was rooted on his spot while a little white puppy was clinging to his one leg.
"Haruto why did you bring a dog in the class?", the teacher asked him sternly.
"Teacher I didn't..."
"I don't want to hear any excuses. Just take him outside and make sure that it won't follow you again", the teacher said while pointing towards the door.
Haruto then picked a puppy and went outside the class.

"Where did you come from?"
"Where are your mom and dad?"
"Have you lost them? That's why you came to our class?"
"Your eyes are so beautiful. They remind me of someone"
As he was walking towards the ground he was making small talk to the puppy while petting his head.
He then went towards the large tree and put him onto the ground.
"Don't worry I will help you in finding your parents okay?"
"I have a class so I have to go back, you stay here for a while. I'll pick you up after my school and we will go together to search for your parents", after saying this he got up and went inside.
As he was walking towards his class he took a momentary glance towards the puppy who was still sitting under the tree.

Tendo who was now sitting under the tree was thinking about his actions.

What I did was so stupid. I put my identity in danger by doing this.
Due to my actions, Haruto was scolded by the teacher.

Asahi will definitely get angry after knowing about this. 
Thank moon goddess that they thought of me as some puppy.
Now how should I transform back to my human form?

While thinking about all of this he fell asleep under the tree. When he woke up he found that he has now transformed back into his human form.
He then got up and ran towards his classroom, as his teacher must be thinking about where he has gone to and probably looking for him. He went into his class by making some excuse to the teacher that he fell asleep on the ground after playing football.
He then saw Kaito that was sitting in his seat but those bullies were not present in the class. He then sat on his seat and in a hushed voice asked Kaito,
"Kaito where are Jason and William?"

"They were taken to the hospital as they were bitten by the dog", he answered him in a hushed voice.
Now he remembered that he has bitten them very brutally.
Serves them well.
He thought in his heart.

After his last class for the day, he as usual ran towards Haruto's class.
All the students were coming out of the class but after waiting for quite a while he didn't see Haruto, so he asked the passing-by student from his class.
"Where is Haruto?"
"He is in the principal office", the student replied.
"Why?"
"Today he brought a dog in the school and that dog has bitten two students. Those students are now taken to the hospital. So now the Principal has called him in his office"
After hearing this he ran towards the Principal office. When he arrived near the office he saw Haruto and Beta Ren were coming out.
"Dad I swear I didn't bring him", he was saying to the Beta Ren.
"I believe you, baby", he said to Haruto while rubbing his head affectionately. He then saw Tendo running towards them.
"You came. We were now just going to fetch you. Let's go I will be dropping you today as your dad has some work to do", he said while taking Tendo's bag from him who was continuously looking at Haruto with some trepidation.
He then went towards Haruto and lightly said,
"Hyung I am sorry"
Haruto looked at him and asked,
"Why are you sorry?"
"What are you two murmuring? Let's hurry up"
"Dad I have to pick up that puppy from the ground"
Beta Ren looked at him and then at Tendo who was looking at Haruto with some nervousness. He then was going to say something but then just nodded his head towards his son.

Together they went to the ground. Haruto searched around the tree and called the puppy many times but there was no one there.
"Haruto he must have left long ago. Now stop searching and let's go home", Beta Ren said.
They were searching on the ground for fifteen minutes already. Tendo didn't know what to do and he couldn't tell him that he was that puppy.
"But dad I told him to wait for me here. He had lost his parents and was so lonely", Haruto said with sadness visible in his voice.
"He must have found his parents and went along with them. That might have been the reason he has left", Beta Ren tried to console his innocent child.
"Yes, Hyung that might have been the reason", Tendo also chimed in.
"Yeah, he must have found his parents", Haruto said while deep in thought.
They then went home. Although Haruto had accepted the fact that the puppy has found his parents but throughout all their journey he remained silent while looking outside the window. Tendo also didn't say anything to him and just silently keep on looking at him while continually fidgeting his fingers.

1