CHAPTER-07 ‘Emotions’
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Beta Ren dropped him at his home, and he went inside he saw Asahi sitting at the lounge reading some magazine. 

“Hi, Asahi. Weren’t you busy today? So why are you at home reading some magazine?”, he asked while putting his bag down on the sofa.

“Ren told me something so I have to come back”, Asahi said after lifting his head. 

Tendo immediately knew what Beta Ren has told him. He peeked at Asahi who was now looking at him calmly waiting for him to explain everything. Tendo sat in front of him and explained to him everything from start to end. 

Asahi was already shocked when Beta Ren told him about Tendo's transformation so he had to immediately come back leaving behind his pack duties. When Tendo explained him everything he became thunderstruck by realizing something. After initial thought he then said, 

"I need to ask it about from Dr. Wren because I am witnessing this situation for the first time. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad to transform so early and even without the fully established link and there is one more thing I need to know", he said with a worried expression. 

He then took Tendo to Dr. Wren, their pack doctor. He then explained everything to him in detail. The pack doctor was equally shocked, first after hearing that the child in front of him was a Lycan, the pure-blooded wolf, and the second time when he heard that he has transformed into a wolf without the link. After some thought he then said, 

"I am just like you and experiencing it for the first time. But I have heard about it. We transform into our wolf form at the age of 15 or 16 when our wolf gets mature but unlike us the Lycans, that were our ancestors and the first werewolves to be blessed by the moon goddess, they used to transform early when their wolf form was just a cub and that makes sense too because he is a Lycan. But the next thing he transformed without the wolf link, that is so strange and I can only answer to this with the best of my knowledge but I am not sure about it", Dr. Wren was saying to Asahi. Tendo who was sitting beside Asahi was keenly listening to all of this like he was hearing a story of some other creature but not his own. 

"You can go on", Asahi said. 

"As you know the trigger for transformation is in our head", he said while pointing towards his head. 

"We can give our control to our wolf by thinking about it. The same is the case when we are in our wolf form, we just have to think about our human form then we can transform back"

So that's what I have to do in order to transform back into my human form, Tendo thought after listening to Dr. Wren. 

"This is like an on-off switch in our head that can trigger the transformation. But he has another trigger", Dr. Wren said while pointing towards Tendo. 

"That's his 'Emotions'. His emotions can trigger his transformation and because his wolf is so powerful whenever his emotions are unstable his wolf can take control of his body"

"That's what I was suspecting that his emotions are triggering his transformation", Asahi said while looking at Tendo. 

Asahi then thanked Dr. Wren for his time and told him not to tell anyone inside or outside the pack about Tendo's identity. 

"Don't worry Alpha his secret is safe with me", Dr. Wren assured him. 

Asahi nodded his head in understanding and then after bidding him farewell they left the packhouse. 

"What should I do now Asahi? If my wolf emerged at any time during school whenever my emotions are unstable just like what happened today then what should I do then? People will know about me"

They were now sitting in the lounge of their home when Tendo asked Asahi who was deep in thought from the moment they left the packhouse. 

After a momentary thought Asahi replied, 

"I can only think of two solutions but they are dangerous and I can't use them on you", he said while massaging his head. 

Tendo saw how tense he was about this matter, he then went towards him and took his hand in his small hands and said, 

"It's okay dad you can use whatever solution you have. I am not afraid of anything"

A little smile formed on Asahi's lips. All the time Tendo called him by his name, he only called him 'dad' when he want something or when he shows extreme affection towards him.  

He looked at the boy in front of him who has no blood relation with him but still in just one year he has become more important to him than his own life. 

"No baby I can't bear the thought of putting you in any danger", Asahi said and held Tendo close to himself. 

"I need to ask about this matter to some other people, so I can think of the appropriate solution. For now, you've to keep your emotions in check especially at school Ok?", he said while rubbing Tendo's back. 

Tendo nodded his head in response. 

"Good boy. Now go to your bed for sleep, it's getting late now"

"Umm dad", Tendo said while folding his hands behind his back. 

He always has this good boy attitude whenever he wants something, Asahi thought with amusements. 

"What is this time?", he asked while raising his eyebrows. 

"CanItellHarutoHyungaboutmyself?"

"What? Slow down a bit. What did you say?", Asahi asked while wrinkling his eyebrows. 

"Can I tell Haruto Hyung about myself?"

There that again, Asahi rolled his eyes in thought. 

For the past year, he heard this phrase many times.

"Not again Tendo. I told you many times that I can't take a risk about your life. I know Haruto is a very good child but he is still small, if he told anyone else about you then it will put your life in danger. Do you understand that?"

"But dad he will not tell anyone. I know him. He is my Hyung and my best friend and I trust him", he said in a whining tone. 

"Stop whining"

"Then you listen to me for once. I promise he will not tell anyone. Pleeeeease"

He was now flapping his arms like a chicken. 

Asahi chuckled at his childish behavior and said, 

"Are you really a werewolf? Or did you suddenly transform yourself into a chicken now?"

"I'll become a chicken if you won't listen to me"

"Then become one and I think that is a very good option. If you become a chicken then I won't have to painstakingly search for a solution to hide your identity", Asahi said while showing a thoughtful expression. 

"You are now changing the topic", Tendo said with pouty lips while scrunching his nose. 

Asahi sighed and then said, 

"Ok you can tell him but only him, No one else and you've to strictly tell him that he shouldn't tell anyone about this"

"Yay!", he squealed and pounced at Asahi. 

"Now you've transformed yourself back into a wolf?", Asahi laughed and started to tickle him. 

"Nooo tickling pleeeeease", Tendo started to giggle so hard after being tickled. 

"Ok now it's time for your bed", he then stopped tickling him and picked him up to take him to his room. 

After tucking him in his bed he left the room and went into his study to make a call. 

 

At the edge of the woods

"There are patrolling wolves everywhere in this forest. We can't go inside"

"But what about our mission? We have to fetch that boy. He doesn't belong here"

At the edge of Crescent Moon Forest, two people in full black attire with covered faces were hiding behind the bushes while looking deep into the woods where wolves were patrolling their territory. 

"Don't you know how strong their defense is? Do you want to die? Do you think they will give him to us so easily?"

"Then what should we do now?"

"We have to wait for some years. Let him live here for now and I don't think they know about his identity yet" 

The other man nodded his head and then both of them vanished into thin air. 

1