CHAPTER-09 ‘Nature’
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How could... How could.."
He couldn't form any word. The puppy transformed back into Tendo. Haruto was staring at him nonstop, unable to form any word.
"Hyung... Hyung, Are you ok?", Tendo shook him by grasping his shoulders.
"Am I seeing things?", Haruto said while rubbing his eyes.
"No Hyung you are not seeing things. I am that puppy you were missing for days. In fact, I am not a puppy, I am a wolf, it's just unlike everybody else I transformed earlier"
"But how could you transform so early?", Haruto asked with a dumbfounded expression.
"There is a reason behind it. You sit here and I will tell you everything"
After saying this he took him towards a grassy patch and made him sit there. He then told him everything he knew about himself and the Lycans.
"No wonder when I saw that puppy his eyes reminded me of you"
"You are not mad at me?", Tendo asked with some hesitation.
"No, why would I be mad at you?"
"Because I didn't tell you this before and that because of my impulsiveness you were reprimanded by the teacher and the principal", he said looking downwards while continuously pinching the grass.
"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I can understand that telling this secret to everybody will put you in danger that's why Alpha told you not to tell anybody and besides if it was me I would have done the same", Haruto answered him calmly.
"But you are not everybody. You are my best friend", Tendo looked in his eyes with the seriousness of an elder.
Haruto smiled slightly at his statement and didn't say anything.

After that day Tendo was contented with the fact that the burden he was carrying in his heart about keeping something from Haruto had been lifted. He was also keeping his emotions under check especially at school and there weren't any factors that could make his mood unstable.
When Tendo went to school the next day, he saw Kaito particularly looked so happy today. He was not only drawing happily but also humming lightly and he was witnessing this type of Kaito for the first time. When he saw Tendo coming, he excitedly grabbed his hand and said,
"Do you know what happened?
Oh how stupid I am how would you know?", He exclaimed while slapping his head.
"Sit sit I will tell you everything", he dragged Tendo towards his seat to make him sit.
"You know what my mom got a job as a PA in a very good company and they are even providing us an apartment to live in. Now we don't have to live with our dad and today I and my mom will leave this house and move to our new home"
He said everything excitedly in one breath and then took a deep breath and told him that yesterday when his father returned home drunk after some time police came to their house and taken him under arrest saying that he had a fight in a bar with some people where he had broken their property so they filed a report against him.
"You know I don't have a tiny bit of love for him because he had hurt me and my mom so much and now we are so happy that he is in prison. My mom said that we don't need to live in that house as now we have our own home where we can live and soon she will get a divorce from him and I and my mom will live in our new home happily ever after"
He was now giggling happily. Tendo smiled and nodded his head then thought that this must be the work of Asahi. After realizing that he became even happier that the moon goddess has blessed him with the most loving people in the world, his dad, friends, and pack fellows are the people he loves the most.

Later in that year, he didn't get out of control as his emotions were stable, everything was going smoothly, those bullies left his school, Kaito and his mom shifted to their new home. He still couldn't establish a complete link with his wolf. About his unstable transformation, he asked Asahi many times that he don't need to work so hard to search for the solution, he could use whatever solution he had on him and it doesn't matter if it hurts but Asahi still refused and told him,
"The two solutions I was talking about were Silver and Wolfsbane. Silver is used for making the dungeons where rouge wolves are kept and wolfsbane is extremely toxic to werewolves. Both silver and wolfsbane prevent us from transforming into our wolf form. I can't just randomly use these things on you that are so harmful to our kind just because of your unstable transformation. You don't have to worry I have contacted one of my friends he is a herbalist and a naturopathic doctor and told him the whole situation and he is now trying to create something that can prevent your unstable transformation and at the same time it will not have any dire effect on your body nor it will hurt you"
Tendo didn't say anything again and he also realized that he is controlling his emotions pretty well after all the training he was having with Asahi.
It was the third year of his primary school when he and Haruto were returning from school through the woods. From the last year, he and Haruto had got a bicycle for going and coming back from school. As Asahi and Beta Ren were always busy so they told them that they don't need to pick up and drop them at school every day as it is just a small distance from their homes that they can manage on their own. They agreed but they bought each of them a bicycle, Tendo disagreed saying that one bicycle for Haruto was enough as he can always call for his wolf and only Haruto needed a bicycle but Asahi didn't listen to him saying that he can't just randomly transform even in the woods as there were always patrolling wolves and his identity would be exposed. He agreed but they still used one bicycle and most of the time it was Haruto's, he paddled the bicycle, and Tendo ride behind his back. One day Asahi also remarked while shaking his head,
"You are too lazy for a werewolf"
But in the woods whenever he sensed that no one was around them then he transformed into his wolf and liked to run through the whole pathway with Haruto cycling his bicycle side by side and before reaching school or home he transformed back, that's how they were going and coming back from school. It was the same as every day and he was running along with Haruto's bicycle. He didn't tell Asahi that he likes the feel of his wolf whenever he is surrounded by the woods. It was like all the nature around him calls his wolf to feel the flow of wind around his fur, to feel the warmth of sunshine peeking in between from the leaves of canopy, to sense the smell of woods mixed in with the coming of spring, the floating petals, and dandelions that came to say 'Hi' to him by touching him. He couldn't name and describe those feelings.
They were crossing the path that was leading towards their home but halfway there he didn't know why he started to run towards the path that was leading towards the ravine.
"Tendo why are you running towards that path? Our home is this way"
He heard Haruto's calling from behind but he didn't listen and was just moving forward. He didn't know but something was forcing him to move in that direction.
Haruto who saw Tendo running in the wrong direction stared stupidly for a moment then started to cycle in that direction but he saw Tendo moving so fast that he couldn't keep up with his pace. After 10 to 15 minutes of continuous cycling in the same direction that Tendo ran, he reached near a ravine. He got off from the bicycle and hurriedly ran there while moving aside the bushes that were hindering his path and the next thing he saw made him awestruck.
The area beside the ravine was filled with all kinds of blooming flowers and Tendo was sitting in between them in his human form. Tendo's back was facing Haruto and what made him stare stupidly at the scene in front of him were all the petals, so many petals that were floating lightly and circling Tendo, sometimes tenderly touching his face like kissing him. More and more petals were coming with the wind and were joining the circle, it was like they were ballet dancing in the sky.
Haruto was dumbstruck and rooted on his spot, he didn't saw such a beautiful and magical scene in his life before.
He didn't know that another person was also watching this whole scene from the other side of the ravine.

1