CHAPTER-10 Fire vs Blue Snowdrop
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tendo sitting cross-legged on the grassy land between the flowers didn't have any clue about his surroundings. His eyes were closed and all he could feel was the nature around him like a warm cocoon, protecting and surrounding him, giving him a blissful warmth. The feelings were so strange and unique for him but at the same so close and known just like how his mother hugged him and he was surrounded by the warmth and sweet smell of his mother. He could not describe his controversial feelings. If Haruto could see his face he would have seen the radiance emitting from his face and the soft smile hanging from his lips but he could feel the aura around him that had totally changed. It wasn't dangerous but beautiful and warm that was pulling Haruto towards itself and he was unknowingly walking towards it as if being hypnotized. There was a strange kind of attractiveness he was feeling that was pulling him towards Haruto. Before Haruto could reach towards Tendo he saw the violet-blue petals that were previously dancing in the sky become straight and aligned in one direction like a battalion ready to fight. All the previous warm atmosphere has been replaced by something dangerous and savage. The cool breeze has turned into something piercing cold. Haruto immediately gained his consciousness by the change of this atmosphere. Tendo that was previously sitting was now standing and looking in a certain direction across the ravine.

"Alpha some unknown person has crossed our territory"
Asahi was sitting in his study, working on some pack matters when he received a mind link from Beta Ren. He placed the documents on the desk and stood up.
"Where are the patrolling wolves?"
He asked through the link.
"They are moving in that direction. They didn't know how he sneakily crossed the boundary and now he is in the middle of the woods near the ravine. I am also heading there"
After hearing what Beta Ren said he remembered that Tendo and Haruto must be returning from school and the path they take is close to the ravine.
"Ok I am coming"
After replying he jumped straight out from the window. In the middle of the jump, he transformed into his wolf and then vanished into the woods.

Haruto who was looking at Tendo saw that he had the same chilling expression as their surrounding. He followed his gaze and saw a man standing across the ravine. He had black shoulder-length hair and his eyes were of strange orangish-red colour. He was also looking at Tendo with a slight smirk on his face."Well, they were not wrong about you. You really are something"
He said lightly but they could still hear him loud and clear. He then sighed and said,
"But alas you have to die"
Tendo didn't say anything he was just nonstop staring at him. Haruto's eyes widened when he saw a ball of fire of orangish-red colour just like the colour of his eyes, was formed on his right hand.
"Tendo let's go. That man is here to kill you"
Haruto then grabbed Tendo's arm and tried to drag him away but he couldn't budge him even a little.
That fireball was getting bigger and bigger on his hand. At the same time, the petals at the top of their head in the sky were shaking loudly waiting to get free and strike. Haruto couldn't believe that they were the same petals he saw before because now they look like sharp pieces of blades. When that person saw that he smirked and said,
"I am waiting for you to strike first. I should also see what you've got"

"Tendo come on. Look at me. We have to go"
Haruto was still trying to drag Tendo away when he saw petals shooting like an arrow towards that person. At the same time, a fireball was coming towards their way. Tendo grabbed his hand without looking in his direction and both of them fall backward more like pushed back towards a safe place, at the same time a barrier of petals was formed in front of them and a fireball crashed with that barrier with full force after that more and more fireballs followed and were falling and the whole grassy area caught fire. The fire was growing and closing in on them. Haruto couldn't see the other side due to fire. He then felt something fall on his shoulder and when he looked he saw Tendo's head falling on his shoulder and his eyes were closed. He has fainted. He wanted to stand up so he could take Tendo away but before he could do he felt that something was coming out of the soil and pushing both of them upward and before he could process anything, due to inhaling so much smoke he lost his consciousness.

Asahi who was running in the direction of the ravine became more concerned when he saw Tendo's and Hauto's bags and bicycle near the area. He has already seen the fire and smoke from the distance. He told Beta Ren and other werewolves to approach the area from the other side so the intruder has no way to escape. When he reached there he saw the fire was spreading. He couldn't put out the fire alone so first, he had to search Tendo and Haruto. He was speedily running in the middle of fire searching everywhere, even his fur started to caught fire. Then suddenly his gaze fell at the area close to a tree, a large blue flower has bloomed there, almost the same as the size of a person. He hadn't seen such a large flower before and the more astounding thing was the fire couldn't get near the flower and instead ice crystals along with small blue snowdrop flowers just like that large flower were forming and spreading from its base. As the ice crystals were growing and spreading they were also putting out the fire in their path and in less than a minute, the fire was put out and the whole ravine and its surrounding area became frozen dead and one could see small dangling snowdrops everywhere where the crystals were formed, and the previous burning hot wind has now turned into a piercing cold breeze. As the smoke and fire has vanished, Asahi could see a person on the other side of the ravine, who has several cuts on his body, and the blood was dripping from the cuts. Asahi's eyes got bigger when he recognized that person. He ran towards his direction and pounced on him to tear his head off from his body and he could see Beta Ren and his pack members rushing from the other side and that person has no way to escape but before anyone could approach him that person vanished into thin air, leaving a sentence behind.

"See you next time, brother"

0