CHAPTER-11 ‘Nivalis’
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi transformed back into his human form. A dark brown wolf that came from the other direction transformed into Beta Ren. 

"Alpha that... ", He was looking with astonishment while pointing towards the place where that intruder was there just a moment ago. 

"We will discuss this matter later let's first search Tendo..." Asahi was saying this when he saw his pack members who have now also transformed into the human form was looking somewhere behind him with shock and amazement. 

"What are you guys loo..." as he was saying when he turned and saw the scene, the rest of the words remained stuck in his throat.

The snow crystals were slowly shrinking back towards the base of the large flower and the large flower that was in its bud form was now slowly opening its petals. Right before their eyes, they saw all the ice crystals vanish and the flower bud bloomed, and lying inside were Tendo and Haruto. When Asahi saw this he swiftly ran towards them with Beta Ren right behind him. When he got nearer he saw both of them sleeping peacefully inside but he still check them to make sure that they were fine.

"They seem fine but let's take them to the pack doctor"

Beta Ren nodded his head and picked up Haruto and Asahi also did the same by picking Tendo and as soon he picked him up, the flower vanished and transformed into small petals that circled him, lightly touching Tendo and then flowed with the wind into the sky.

Asahi looked at his pack members who had also witnessed this whole scene. When they found his gaze towards their direction, all of them kept their head low in submission. 

"Not a word!"

He enunciated each word loudly and clearly. After saying this he left with Beta Ren towards the packhouse. 

When Tendo woke up he found himself lying on his bed. He tried to remember, then all the memories came rushing back like an avalanche. 

Sitting in between flowers, enjoying the calm and warm feeling then... Then he heard his wolf,

'Enemy'

Then he didn't know what happened, he didn't transform into his wolf but his mind and body were under his wolf's control. When Haruto was calling him and pulling him, at that time he couldn't move or speak. He was feeling so chilled and stormy inside. He was feeling an extreme level of anger towards the intruder but it would be like measuring it on a cold scale instead of hot. It was like submerging yourself in iced cold water. His mind was filled with killing thoughts, he wanted to cut every inch of his skin with petal blades so he could bleed with every pore and then pierced his heart with an ice spear and then grabbed his head with his jaws and cracked his skull with his sharp teeth. 

After remembering this, all he could conclude is that his wolf is too fierce and he can't control him. 

"Ahh I can't. This wolf is just polar opposite to me", Tendo grabbed his hair and said in exasperation. 

'Who are you calling a wolf? First I am a Lycan and second I have a name that is 'Nivalis'.'

That cold chilling voice again that he heard the first time in the woods, and then a few times after that like a distorted signal and then for two years no more and now, here again. 

How in the first place did he think that the voice is so warm? Was it because he was so small that he couldn't differentiate between warm and cold personalities?

'You do know that I can hear every single thought of yours right?'

"Ah right, so your name is Ni... Ni... Ni what?"

'Ni-va-li-s'

"Ok Niivalis, so what does it mean?"

'Snow'

"'Snow' so just like how you are, cold like snow. But how weird is this I am very lovely and warm-hearted..."

'Haa your level of narcissism is quite high'

"But you..."

He pointed his finger that was pointing towards the door when suddenly the door opened and Asahi entered into the room holding a cup of milk and saw Tendo's pointed finger.

"What are you doing?"

Tendo put his finger down and said,

"I was talking to my wolf"

'Lycan'

"Aren't both the same?"

Tendo said annoyingly and falls back on the bed. 

"So you've developed a link with your wo... Lycan"

As Asahi was going to say wolf, he was glared at by Tendo. Tendo sighed and said,

"Dad his personality is totally different from mine. It's like... like..."

"Like having a split personality disorder?"

Asahi came towards his bed and sat beside him.

"Yeah right. It's so weird"

Asahi put a cup of milk on the bedside table and then looked at him and said,

"This is normal because your wolf is totally a different entity that has been merged with you but the good thing is that you've developed a link and now you can freely talk to him. He is just like your friend"

Tendo sat up and said in vexation while rubbing his face,

"But Asahi he is so fierce. He controls my mind and body whenever he wants. He made me think nasty killing thoughts about the person he don't like and lastly he ignored Haruto Hyung. I don't want him to be my friend"

'Who wants to be your friend?'

"I am not even asking you to be my friend okay?"

Asahi chuckled at his grumbling and said,

"You know you can talk to him in your mind, you don't have to speak out loud"

Asahi gave him a cup of milk to drink. Tendo took it and said whiningly,

"Oh, but I don't want to talk to him even in my mind."

He took a sip of his milk and then asked Asahi expectantly,

"Is there any way to block him in my head?"

'How dare you!' 

As he heard his wolf his right hand that was holding a cup tingled and following that the glass in his hand shattered and pieces of crystals fell on the bed. Both Tendo and Asahi jumped off the bed. 

'Do you really think you have the ability to block me? Stupid'

"Dad he is calling me stupid", Tendo said poutingly to his dad who smacked his forehead and grumbled,

"What a weird combination"

Then his gaze fell on Tendo's hand,

"Your hand is bleeding. Let's get your hand bandaged first and Haruto is also waiting for you downstairs"

"Why didn't you tell me before" after saying this he was going to run when Asahi held him back by grabbing his shirt.

"Put on your slippers first"

He then hurriedly put his slippers on and sprinted downstairs. 

When he went towards the lounge he saw Haruto sitting on the couch doing his homework. When he saw Tendo coming downstairs he closed his notebook as he was going to ask about his condition he saw his bleeding hand,

"Your hand is bleeding"

"Oh it's nothing serious"

He then sat beside him on the couch and said,

"Hyung I am sorry I ignored you when you were calling me at that time"

"I know that something happened to you. It must be related to the emergence of your ability"

"Yes, I formed a link with my wolf when my ability emerged and when he sensed the danger he took control of my mind"

"Tendo, come here"

At this time Asahi came downstairs with the first aid box. He cleaned the blood from his hand and saw that there wasn't any wound on his hand. Tendo looked at both sides of his hand with amazement and asked,

"Where is the wound?"

Asahi who was equally shocked by this answered him after a beat,

"It has healed naturally. Although all werewolves heal faster than human beings but your natural healing ability is so fast. It took me at least 2 to 3 mins to get a first aid box after your injury and now not even a scar is left"

"Wow, that's cool. Although he is difficult to get along with but he has some benefits"

'What do you mean by 'some benefits'? It was me who saved your sorry ass in the jungle' 

"Dad he is cussing me. I want to block..."

As soon as he said the word 'block' he was brutally thrown backward and crashed into a wall. Both Haruto and Asahi ran towards him. Asahi picked him up and took him towards the couch to make him sit there and asked,

"Where did you get hurt?"

Tendo's eyes were brimming with tears, he looked at Asahi pitifully,

"I really wanna..."

Asahi immediately put his hand on his mouth and said sternly,

"You can't say that. Didn't you realize now that every time you say the word 'block' he became angry? Why are you thinking of him as a separate being? He is you and you is him. He can't live without you and you can't live without him. We can't block our wolf. Blocking him is equivalent to suicide. If you block him then you will be going to die"

"Alpha"

At this time Beta Ren came and called Asahi.

Asahi looked at him and nodded his head and then stood up and looked at Tendo,

"You and Haruto do your homework here. I am going to my study room"

After saying this he went upstairs with Beta Ren. 

Haruto sat beside Tendo whose face was now drenched with snot and tears. Haruto took his hand in his. Tendo then turned towards him and hugged him tightly, and started to cry with hiccups,

"He never talked to me like this before. It's all because of this Nivalis"

"Nivalis?" Haruto asked while wiping the tears from his face with his sleeve.

"It's his name"

"Oh nice name. Look Tendo you are feeling like this is because you don't know him yet. When you get to know him he will become your friend. Everyone has a different personality, if someone has a cold personality that doesn't mean that they are bad. Besides don't you remember that he has saved your life many times, he even saved my life today", Haruto said while lightly rubbing his back to calm him. 

"And don't worry about Alpha. His anger is just momentary and that was only because he cares about you"

Tendo lightly nodded his head in understanding that was on Haruto's shoulder. 

"Alpha we couldn't find his trace anywhere. He really vanished into thin air"

They were sitting in a study when Beta Ren said to Asahi who was sitting opposite to him, twirling a pen in his hand and gazing absentmindedly at the back wall while lost in thought. He then looked at Beta Ren and said,

"I was expecting this. So this was what he was doing for quite some time"

"Alpha do you know him?"

"Yes he is Sora, my brother"

Beta Ren's eyes bulged after hearing this. 

0