00 – The Beginning of The End
3.1k 13 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ MC POV ]

Waking up again at this darkness. I realize that I can't feel anything through my senses. I forgot how I died but as soon as my consciousness slowly waking up. I remember them all.


「 Going back 2 days before the incident 」

Watching the lottery channel at night, I watch as the numbers on the screen for the mega-lotto are the same as mine on the ticket that I'm grabbing. 

Seeing this, I celebrate with a happy mood as I kiss the ticket in my hand.

"After a total of 3 months of playing lottery, I finally win the jackpot prize! Now, I can give my parents and my little sister some money for them to spend on what they want to." Thinking all of the things that I want to do after I got the money prize. My family comes first as they were the one that birth and cherish me in the times that I'm with them.

As I turn off the TV, I put myself on the bed and began to fall asleep. I dreamed of the luxurious life that my family will be after I go back to my hometown.

Waking up after tapping the button of the alarm clock, I was rejuvenated and my mood is soaring high. I call first my mother for the great news that happened at night.

Having a call with my mother, she was shocked that I won the lottery and couldn't believe it until I says the number of my ticket is the same as last night's number. 

She was happy for me and announce it to my sister and father. My father was delighted that I won the lottery and will cook me some roasted pork after I come home there. 

I notify that I will leave and come to them tommorow morning. My father was glad and hope for me to safely come home to them. I talk to my mother more and we ended the call with my sister warning me about her dream. I take it from the heart and end the call.

After the call, I start to look from the fridge on what to eat and found some leftover-meal from last night. I heat it up. prayed first for the blessing that the god has given to me and began eating the food.

After eating, I tidy myself, wear some clothes and double-checking first my ticket and things that I'll bring before leaving.

After eating, I tidy myself, wear some clothes and double-checking first, my ticket and things that I'll bring before leaving. 

After leaving the apartment that I'm living, I jog my way towards the HQ of DreamBig Esports where my job as a professional gamer.

Upon arriving and ringing the bell, A voice was heard from the speaker outside of the doorway. 

『 Who? 』 Upon questioning of the person, I answered.

"It's me Boss Kris!" As I answered back the door's opened. I entered inside of the building. There I see a man holding a cup of coffee. 

He was called Boss Kris by us. He's the owner of the DreamBig Esports after he retired from gaming professionally. He's 6'5, brown spiky hair and someone that everybody loves before and after he retires. 

"Oh! It's you Ron, what's the matter with you so early in the morning?" As Boss Kris questioned my early arrival, I state my situation about winning the lottery and want to go back to my hometown for 2 days before coming back here. 

"I see...Well, I'll allow it but first you must attend the practice and be sure to be safe after going there, do you understand?" As I nod my head and happy with the approval. I talk more with Boss Kris before leaving the building.


After leaving, I immediately go to the main branch of lottery where I privately submit my signed ticket with my information on it. The seller ask for my IDs and I give it to him. Upon receiving and verified that the ticket is legit, he guide me secretly to the Treasury Department where I'll claim my prize money. 

The director of the department congratulate me and give me the check of the jackpot prize with reduced money due to tax albeit a little bit but I don't care. The director picture together with me holding the check and advice me some tips so that the vulture and some opportunist won't get ahold of me. I take his advice, going with the flow and exit the building with a poker face. 

After getting the check, I come back to the headquarter and attend the practice together with the other members. I notify them about my win last night.

"No way! You won that!" 

"That's awesome, bro!" 

"Oh! Wow, good for you Ron. " 

"He-hey Ron, give me some, will ya?" 

Some of the member flock to me. They are Micheal, Raymond, Shawn and Angelo respectively. 

"Josh, what's the rate of us winning the jackpot of the lottery?" A small little girl curiously questioned to the man that's currently swiping his mouse all over the place.

"Shut it, will ya Trisha! I'm doing my best here in getting a high score in the aiming section! Also, I think you have the chance of I think 1/40 million something. *Game Over* F*ck!" Josh, the one aiming on beating me on the aim reaction is the analyst and support player of DreamBig in shooting games. He's the one that replace Boss Kris when he's not there in practice. 

"Now, that's Ron here! All of you are now going to practice! Look at Josh, he's already practicing! Boss Kris suddenly shout at the balcony . 

"Yes!"  "Whatever you say, Boss Kris" "Alright!" "Okay!" 

We go respectively on our room and start our gaming. Shawn start practicing on his spraying, Micheal on strategies with Josh, Angelo and Raymond play with each other on 1v1ing, and me playing rank matches. After playing while stream is on, I got tired a little bit and took a break on case opening.

Gambling Ticket Case : White Tiger Dual Desert Eagle 』 Heh, uncommon. I open a different case.

Sea Throne Case : Trident Royale M4A1 』 Chat on the background is surprised how early it is for me to get the featured skin on the case.

Chanter Falls Case : Wind Falls AWP 』 Looking at the chat again, it's so rapid that I can't see immediately the reply they're sending, I open another case.

『 Blitzkrieg Crash Case : Golden Amazon Butterfly Knife 』 As I get a legendary knife on the case. The chat keeps overflowing with messages and donations. "Okay guys, last case before I start again the stream." As I pick a different case, I opened it.

Anime Dome 2016 Case : Vengeance Bolt Gloves 』 As I smirk and make a smug face on the camera. I see chat that I become a case god of 2017 in DeadlyStrike. 

I continue playing and notify my fans that I was going back to my hometown for a vacation before ending the stream. The fans' happy about it congratulate me and give farewell for me. I end the stream and exit my room with all of my things that I'm going to bring.

"Boss Kris, I'm going!" As I give my cue on Boss Kris, he give me a like sign and answered.

"Safe travel for you, Ron!" As he said my goodbye to me and me closing the door. Josh heard me and comes with me to walk together with me.

"Wait! I'm going with you just near at the bus." As he state his reason, I'm surprised.

"Wow, that's rare from you Josh but okay!" As I give my farewell to Boss, we close the door and now going to the bus station.

As we are going through the area, there's a gossip around about a burglar that steals and will kill anyone who gets in his way. I take note of it as I see the poster and together with Josh, we take a break and eat some street food from the food vendors.  As we finish eating and almost at the bus station suddenly a man suddenly come out of nowhere and bump into me. After looking behind, I see the face of the man. 'Didn't he look familiar? I think I see it from the poster.'

"Hey! Ron, are you okay?" As Josh tap me, I feel weird and I falls down from the ground. 'Eh? There's blood?' As blood finally trickles down on my body after I fell. Josh pales and calls out for help

"Ron! F*ck! Someone! Please call an ambulance!" As he holds me and calls for help, passerby began to panic and someone now calling the phone as my breath becoming faster.

"On it!" As I heard the shout of someone, my hearing is slowly lowering.

"Hurry!" My breath now slowly losing, the heartbeat becomes slower and my eyelids becoming heavier as time past. 

"Ron....you...not....fall unconscious.... y.u....h....r..me..Ron!" As I hear Josh voice for one last time. I lose consciousness.


'I remember! I have lost consciousness and now see myself from this darkness.' Looking around this nothingness of domain, I close my eyes while regretting the fact that I died. 

'How many seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years has it been? I miss my friends, family and squad mates. I want to play games, have a wonderful rest and be able to see my family again.' As I keep seeing darkness as I slowly losing myself. A light shines upon me, as the light keeps coming near to me, I suddenly feel pain.

'Wha..! What's this? It hurt!.... Stop this... Please!... End this pain!' As I keep getting pain, I endured and finally the light finally subside. Although my vision is still kinda blurry, it finally focus and I see an old man. 'From the looks of it, he looks like a doctor?' As I think of it, The doctor shouts something

「女の子です ! 」 ( it's a baby girl ! ) As I look around now, I feel small and I finally realize something.

"Uwahhhh! ['Whaaaaaat?']" I become a baby.

Author Here, I'll be now revising some old chapters that I feel are grammatically wrong and edit them to be good. 

That's all I have to say as an author. I also celebrate getting 10K+ Views 🥳. Thank you! 

Have a great day. Author Out ( ╹▽╹ ) . 

78