01 – Reborn*
2.4k 13 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

??? POV

「女の子です!」 1 It's a baby girl! Due to my blurry vision, I can't see a thing! But I hear a shout coming from an old man's voice… what language are they using?

I can now see my vision coming back to me. Seeing an old man wearing a hospital cloth… I think he's a doctor from the get up. 

"Oeee- Oeee-" Unable to control myself, I cried. Also, I'm a baby all of the sudden! I don't know what they're saying! From the words on the signboard and my knowledge from the past… Maybe this is Japan.

「ほらほら、お嬢さん。今、お母さんのところに連れて行くから、泣くなよ。」 2 There there, little girl. I'll bring you now to your mother so don't cry. Swinging me back and forth, is he comforting me? 

"Kyaa- Ewaayaa." Stretching out my hand to him, he seems to softly smile. 

「少女、この老人は感動した。さあ、あなたをお母さんにあげましょう。」 3 Girl, this old man is touched. Now, let's give you to your mother. As we began to move, I feel a little bit dizzy. 

'Is this feel like being aware as a born baby? This is a little bit torturing and exhausting.' Still being carried, we stop and as I feel like being hand over, I glance to the woman and I was mesmerized by her appearance but… there's also a looking scary man next to her. 

'Are they my mother and father? Look really weird but love is love no matter the appearance of one another.' As I was being carried by the woman, I unconsciously smile and cries.

"Uyaa~ waaah." The woman before me have a haggard looking face possibly from the stress of pushing me out of her body, her long silky wavy brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin. She thank the doctor and weakly smile while caressing my head.

「見てください、竜二、私たちのかわいい娘です。私たちの最初の子供です 信じられないわ」 4 Look Ryuji, our sweet daughter. Our very first child! I-i can't believe on what I'm seeing. Seeing my mother look happy and a tear flows out, my father hold his hand on my mother's other hand. 

「アキナさん、ご一緒できて光栄です。あなたとの子供を持つことは それが叶ったからには、娘との未来が素晴らしいものになるようにと願っています。」 5 It's my honor with you, Akina. To have a child with you. Now that its granted, I hope that our future with our daughter will be great. Seeing my scary father smiles softly, I tries to stretch my hand toward him which the couple shocked by it. 

「あら、リュウジさん。私たちの娘があなたに手を伸ばそうとしてる。」 6 Oh my, Ryuji. Our daughter trying to stretch her hand to you.

「はい、お嬢さん。お父さんはここにいます。」 7 Yes, little daughter. Your father's here. Touching my father's rough hand, I feel drowsy before falling asleep.

ーーー✕ーーー

Akina POV

Seeing my child finally falls asleep, I heaved a sigh.

Cuddling my baby and savoring this moment, a nurse came in asking my baby which I complied and now I suddenly feel gloomy as she took her away from me.

"It's okay, Akina. Our daughter will be safe and sound. You'll have time for her after your recovery." I weakly smile as I put my hand toward my husband. 

"Ryuji…" Seeing him nod in affirmation, he stand up and a ring from his phone occurs. 

While he answered it, I close my eyes. Reminiscing all the things that happen in our life before now in present. 

Comforting me when I'm at my worst while I do the same to him, we have each other's back. I was actually feeling scared as I see my first child but it was washed away as I bond with her. 

"Akina… I'm sorry but I have to go." As he tries to explain, I immediately stop him. 

"It's fine, Ryuji. Our child as you said will be safe and sound. I also know your situation so… you can go and leave me." He soon turned and hug me which I returned to him.

We smooch before we let each other go. Seeing Ryuji by the door, I realize something important.

"Wait!" Calling out to him, He glance to me which I quickly said. "Our daughter… What are we naming her?" Saying my question, he quickly thought about it before saying.

"Junko. Her name will be Junko." Saying her name is Junko. It's enough for me and now he leave my room which is very quiet before I open the television to know the news.

ーーー✳ーーー

Ryuji POV | April 1, 2030

Continuing my way and entering my corporation, my employees greet me and I greet them back. 

I've been one of the corporation that's been booming ever since that I've make games that's fun, plain, and simple sometimes complex in multiple types of genres  but rather than me creating them, it's up to me to approve it and all credits are all to my employee who are happy to work and the team that's working and collaborating with the said project.

'Flexibility, Coordination, and Responsibility' That's my motto ever since I build this company and it has been doing good ever since I continue my father's legacy. 

Restricting rules but soft and caring for the employee's right, we've been mocked by it but look at them now squeaking like little ants. 

Perfect workplace, a peaceful environment, good payment, and a break. What could've you ever asked for? 

Finishing the presentation review, I've arrived to my office welcomed by my butler and secretary, swinging a big pile of paper slammed to the table.

"Ryuji-sama, let me help you with the document. No rather than that, you should really rest." 

"Sho…. It's fine. Now that I have a daughter, it's all good and I've been motivated to continue on this batch." 

The head-butler and the vice president of the company. Yasumoto Sho, serving my retired father and now me, the Yasumoto family have been always the heir to the vice position and their effort in maintaining that position through massive contribution never ceased to make me amaze by it. 

He watch the company in the shadow and always views problem in a neutral perspective and tries to immediately solve it. 

"Kaichou, we believe that you should have time for your family and the employee already agree with it. We, as your employee are indebted to you and this is the best way to pay for it." Albrecht Alice, a foreigner that eventually become my secretary on the company, always on-time, competent, schedule maker, attentive, any traits that you can found on a definition of a dignified secretary. 

"...Fine, but I atleast still want to do some of the paper." Having been granted by my affirmation, they nodded before we started going through the papers. 

'I wonder what gifts should I bring to them.' Hold by this thought, I continue working on the paper before I leave early from my company.

ーーー✮ーーー

Junko POV

"Junko-sama, say ah~" Spoon flying towards me, I hesitantly opened my mouth as the taste of the bitter and sweet taste of vegetable lingers in my mouth. 

'Even in this life, I still can't endure the taste of vegetables but…. it's always better not to be picky and finish my food as said by my mother.' Chewing it, I gulped it and smile towards my maid. 

"Kyaa~ Junko-sama ♡" Hugging me tightly, I broke down to a disgusted glare to Eliza.

After I'm born, my mother and I was discharged in the hospital after a month. In that time, I was greeted ny sort of people. Inevitably, I can't understand them but I can feel their intention as they bond with me. Every 3 days, my father gave mother all sorts of gifts, from food to flowers going through many items on what he shall give to us. Alas, he eventually stopped as my mother recovered.

Arriving at the mansion, most of the time I sleep. Sometimes being played with the maids and butler together with my mother. One have fondness with me and it's Eliza, the head-maid of my family. 

One year have passed, I learn how to speak Japanese through the word by mouth, and sometimes taught by my mother and the maids. I'm able to now stand and walk, sometimes able to run but in a short time. In my 1st birthday, I was being forced to carry a heavy mochi and I don't know why but I'll still do it. Maybe it's a tradition to them. 

On my 2nd year in Japan, I learn about numbers. I've been told that I was a genius but… it's just because I have memories in my first life and I was a fast learner. My family once again proud of me but my mind always can never forget the warmth of my 1st family. Disregarding those old days, I let go of it. I also now realized that the day that I've been born on the year 2030. 

One year have once again passed and I'm now 3 years old, able to run and talk pre-maturely, sometimes able to make a sentence without stuttering. This is also the time where I experience what it feels like to be a girl. Being put in a dress, becoming a doll, peeing without my laser cannon, and worst of all, drinking from my mother's breast.

As I walk through this day by day, my heart wavered and shooked as I knew being a boy is better than a girl. Alas, I give up and resigned to my fate. 

"Let... go... of me- Eliza!" Struggling to break free, she hold me even tighter.

"No can do, Junko-sama ♡. Now that I'm alone together with you." Breathing near me like a train engine. I only feel uncomfortable in this situation.

I always thought of her as a cool and reliable big sister but as I grow attached to her, her true personality came to haunt me. It's still controlled in a certain ways but who knows when it broke down like a water tank bursting.

"Then.... Elizanee-chan what will you do to me today?" Showing her my pure innocence, she was lost in thought. 

"Ah- Eliza… Hello? She fainted." Able to escape from her grasp, while she seemingly restart like a PC Monitor, I immediately ran through the door and sneakily walk away.

Author Here, revised and edited in July 22, 2022. 11:49 PM Phillipine Standard Time. Phew~ it was a hard time trying to edit it due to my keyboard in cellphone sliming away certain keys. 

I added more infodumps in the mix of the story if you don't know what I change innit. More emotion… from my perspective at the very least. One added character, new information in some character and such. 

I might also change the glossary, revised and add more info after a long time away from making chapters.

Well, that's only it for today. See you when I see you I guess. Author out. (-_- )ノ⌒┫ ┻ ┣ ┳

Character Appearances [This are only references. All illustration can be found in Pinterest and belonged to their respective artist]

Spoiler

Sho Yasumoto 

[collapse]

Spoiler

Alice Albrecht

[collapse]

Note to self: Discord image linking is more stable and private than imgur. I just realized about it today. 

67