SC 01 – Dreaming of the Future
1.2k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H…Wake up.Onee…Ayu-nee's cook..g…..Please!” As I feel like I was being woken up I naturally try to open my eyes but this comfy bed makes my eyes  from waking up.

“Mouuu…5 more minute.” As I heard the other person ‘Mouuu’ and pout. He/she shakes me and I finally woke up.

“Now, you finally woke up Junkonee-chan.” Who’s this? As I contemplate who the child was, A child also comes to my room. ‘Huh, the same child? Wait, how’s my body grows old suddenly?’ 

Now that I see more clearly, my room is different far from the room I used in the mansion, it’s dirtier and clumsier with games cd and a pod on the side near the cabinet. 

“Junkonee-sama, why are you still in the bed? Come on Ayumi-nee’s now cooking for us. Please cook for us ASAP as she’s still chopping the ingredients!” A girl shakes me crazily and ask me to cook while looking desperate. ‘So, they’re twins and it seems they’re my little sister or relatives?’ As I thought of that, I heard the sound of chopping and the cooking smells.

The bell in my head naturally rings and I immediately fully woken up and goes to the kitchen as fast as I can, there I see Ayumi (?) chopping the carrot sloppily. ‘Oh no, not like this!’ As I observe her chopping them, my inner ramsey keep flaming the person and Ayumi (?) notices me. 

“Aniue, come here, I’m just still chopping and now be cooking for the twins although it’s a surprise to see you waking up late for 5 minutes.” As Ayumi look at me with confusion. I immediately answered back.

“Well, I forgot so here now I was late morning wake-up… Also, can I take over now?” As I point at the knife and the ingredient, Ayumi seems to surrendered and now sit together with the twins

“So….what do you’ll all want for today’s breakfast?” As I questioned all of them immediately answered back. 

““Junkonee-/sama/chan/Aniue’s fried rice”” All loud and clear.

‘This is the longest time again, I ever fried a rice and It seems they know me so I’mma just go with the flow.’ As I save that thought , I grab all the ingredient I could find in the fridge and start working on the fried rice. 

“I heard all of you and I’ll do it right away.” The seemingly condo seems big and I seem to see lots of cooking material and also there’s a medium sized pan, this will be enough for cooking.

‘Let’s see Filipino Fried Rice, Korean one or the Japanese.’ As I contemplate I naturally asked them which one should I cook.

“”Your style of fried rice, please!”” As they seemingly said that in coordination, Since I don’t know which style to work for. I just follow my gut and immediately use the ingredient to work with it.

Prepare the ingredient. Smashed the garlic or minced them, chopped the carrots and the green onions, crack 3 eggs and prepare some oyster sauce. ‘Is there any meat in here?’ As I look inside again. There’s some leftover luncheon meat on the fridge. ‘Oh, looks like there’s some left of it, let’s use this.’ I now finally cooked the rice. 

Okay, first off, pre heat the pan so that the rice will not stick. After heating it, put the oil that will be used then remove it and use what only enough for all of you.

Second, put some fresh minced garlic and green onion and stir it until the smell is now leaking out and immediately add the eggs and stirs them and when it’s seemingly almost cooked, throw the rice on it and stirs it. Smash the rice so that the rice will not clump with each other using the metal spatula.

Don’t stop doing it and while there’s room for a break you can now add the carrots and the leftover meat, keep stirring it until it becomes golden yellow. 

After stir-frying, add a dash of oyster sauce on the side so that it can be a little burned on the side, add some little bit of the all mighty MSG and some salt. Keep stir-frying it and after a little bit of minute the fried rice is now done. 

The result is…. As I expectantly look at the 3 people who knows me there some reaction going on. 

“”Delicious!”” As all of them shouted that. As they enjoying the fried rice that I made. It made me feel happy to cook for my loved ones and there still time for the lunchbox before going to school. So I immediately cook some rice, shreds some fresh cabbage, add some sesame seed on the rice when it’s fully cooled down and made them some small chicken nuggets, some cute hot dogs, and eggs. After preparing the bento. I now taste my cooled down rice. 

‘It’s good. As expected of my cooking.’ As I naturally praised my own cooking. I give the 3 the bento boxes and gave them some allowances I got from working. They left and now I’m all alone in the condo. I naturally also wear my uniform and get all the notes that I need and catch up to them. 

After I catch up and we all 4 go to school and my mind now is more clearer. While walking I was greet by an old man, so I greet back on him, he nodded and continue his works. As I walk on this unknown scenery, I naturally was surprised how much has changed and what would it be outside of the mansion. 

 “Hey, Junko-san did you finish all of the notes that you have?” A boy seems to come to me and I’m dumbfounded by his relationship with my future self.

The twins blocked his way and apprehend him so that he can’t go near to me. The boy mood dropped down but due to my kindness, I eventually lend him the notes and he gradually lights up again. 

“Well, Junko-san see you later and I’ll give it to you immediately.” As the boy walks away, The day on the school starts.

As I enter the classroom, there are some students who already come here and greet me along the way. I greet them back and I seat on my own chair and waited for the teacher. 

Some of the girls approached me and seeks conversation so I just give myself up to them.

“So, what do we discuss?” I questioned to them and they seem to have a hard time on picking one. 

“Oh! I know, how about the 2nd boss that appeared on Death Lake near the Fjersen Country?” The girl with smooth brown hair filled with happiness starts first on what we discuss, The telltale begin.

“Well, the boss is kinda hard considering the part it’s covered with stone and mud. Completely or mostly immune to sharp objects.” As I give my utmost calculation, the girls nodded. ‘Although I don’t know what to say, my mouth just moves on its own'

“It seems we should brought some heavy equipment and since you’re a mixed mage Junko, I think you’re our lifeline in this raid.” The girl with black hair and glasses explained while adjusting her glasses.

“Since you’re the tank Mai, I think you’re pretty good in enduring and I think you should be a Nimble Tank so that you can stay longer on the battlefield while we damage it.” The girl named Mai nodded and she also gives her own deduction.

“After seeing the beast, I think the weakness is on its back as I see the covered skin there is a small gap and its tail is wiggling out.” We all nodded and finish the talk of the boss.

After that we discuss more, specifically on V-Tubers, TV Dramas, Music, etc. . We eventually have our conversation over when the teacher come. 'Talks about party-pooper.’

The lesson started until lunch time. The lesson is not very unusual as I already studied about it and feels like recapping it. The bell’s rings and it’s now time for lunch. 

Bringing my bento, I go to the second floor and approach the Supreme Student Council’s Room. After I entered, I noticed a student which have a lot of paper on his table.

“Hey, you’re quite early today Junko. It’s rare for you to come first in the Student Council rather than the Gaming Club.” As I put my bento boxes at the table. I answered back to the person. 

“Heh, c’mon Pres. , you know you can’t handle the paperwork without me and I also come here first because the game I’m playing is on maintenance, the rooftop is unusually closed today due to loitering.” As the President hands me some of the paper with a pen, I immediately work on them while taking some scoops on my bento. ‘Hmm, delicious! The perfect cook of Rice and the egg is soft and the hotdog well…. Just being there is good.’

As I’m working on the paper while munching on my bento. Two people walks in the room, they’re seems to be the Vice-President and the Treasurer of The Council. 

“Wow, Junko you’re early.” “Speak of the devil, the gamer’s here helping.” As they voice their opinion, I ignore the last one and proceeds to keep working on the paper.

“Yea yeah , I already heard enough of that so while me and Pres is working on the paper. What’s cookin and why do you come here in the first place?” While me and Pres is busying ourselves on the paper and I’m almost done with the papers, Kokichi answered 

“Now now Junko, don’t be a bum now. Although the preparation for the festival budget and plan was already finish right?” As Kokichi is staring me with a glee, I answered with a frown.

“It’s already finished by me.” As I say that, I’m officially done now with the papers.

“Then, how about rumors of the mysterious duo of Mixed & Alternate Online?” As he look at me with a smirk on his mouth. ‘That’s give me the interest. Okay then, let’s talk about that.’ 

After I finish the paper and give it to the Pres. I answered back.

“Fine, let’s do that fast.” After I said that, I open my bag, brought my PSP and play with it while waiting for his dialogue. ‘Ouh!, looks like my future self really completes all of the games here. Welp, time to at least play with Tekken 6.’

“There seems to be a rumor about a certain duo that’s dominating both of Fantasy and Shooting genre of the game.” As he looks at the window like some mastermind that you can see in some anime. I answered back while choosing my character and start the fight. 

“Is the username called RiKo and KoRi?” As I’m still focusing on the combo my character is doing, I naturally do a Perfect K.O. ‘Child’s play even in Tekken God.’ 

“Yes.” As Kokichi nod, I choose another bot and play the game.

“The rumors is true , they’ve been accumulating more popularity as the Fantasy’s ‘Peaceful Assassin and Despairful Trick Magician’ RiKo and KoRi respectively while in the shooting game, it’s like their personality switched. There they’re nicknamed are ‘Demon Fragger and Angelic Sniper’.” As I said that while I KO’d my opponent, Kokichi and the other 2 seems to nodded. 

‘I don’t know why but it seems my future self’s identity is the 2 that I mentioned.’ As I sense my intuition that’s me that I’m talking about.

“Then should we try to ask them to join? See, if we can get them to join.” The beautiful vice president asked and thought about it.

“From the rumors, it’s said that they like to act as duo and if they’re wanted to raid a dungeon for record, they can do it with a fee.” As the President explained, the two agrees with Pres's thought while I’m bored out of Tekken 6 and eventually plays Gods of War. 

As they talked more, I eventually left and continue the class. As I wrote the lesson, I eventually feel sleepy and falls in the darkness. ‘Looks like time’s up.’


Jun…Wak…. Up…” As I heard my maid Eliza while patting me in the head. I gradually wakes up.

Fueeh...” As I feel drowsy after waking up, Eliza-san keep me focused. After that, my mind gradually becomes clearer. 

“Its time to wake up now, Junko-sama.” As she said it again, I’m now fully awake.

‘Weird…What was that dream again?’ As I thought what was I dream of, I was being dressed again by my maid. 

‘Nah, It probably was just some weird dream.’ As I buried that thought in my mind, I continue my life again.

Author Here, So here it is the Side Chapter. I don't know if you like it or not and I'm very sorry for the long long delay since it was supposed to be the same time of SS 02. 

Might try to post another one if I have time in my module. I might slow down the pace of chapter so I'm very sorry for that again. 

That's all I have to say. 

Author Out (๑•﹏•) . 

P.S Future Junko use a traditional large pan in making the fried rice. Although you already guess what pan it is. Also thanks to @fffory for bringing that one idea that I yoink from him/her. 

36