07 – Aftermath of 06
909 13 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

07 – Trauma, Cope, Changes

Ngghhhh…..No…Please….No…Aniue” As Ayumi’s calling for her, Someone hug her as she keeps calling her while having a nightmare. 

As she feels warm, she naturally calms down and feels relieved now that’s the peace is back.

As Akina is contemplating why this have happened as she pats Ayumi while caressing her hair. 

She calms down and been alerted that Junko’s awake now but something feels different as she been informed by the doctor who treated her.

She tries to left but she's been gripped by the hand not letting go of her while tears slowly creeping up in her eyelid. 

Akina stays for a little longer patting her head, and kiss her in the head as she left her in the room slowly. As she looks back, Ayumi’s sleeping happily. 

‘While does it all have to happen. They have never done anything wrong. Just……why it has to be this way?’ As she sadly thought while finally closing the door. 

In the report, she hears that Ayumi first wake up and have a hard time to calm down. She’s shaking while telling her story about what happen to my dear Ryuji. She also flinch when she sees her sister Junko and began to breakdown again.

As Akina slowly descend in the 1st floor, she hears shouts and screaming in the Infirmary. As she immediately enters the room, she spots Junko being hold by Sho as she struggles to set herself free. 

“Junko….” As she softly calls to her daughter, Junko (?) turns around and saw her mother but she seems to ignore her. Sho, now stopped holding her and stays from her side. Her eyes blood-red that’s opposite to her beautiful blue eyes. 

“Who’re you, young lady?” She innocently questioned while tilting her head while ignoring her, Akina tries to answer but Junko (?) immediately realized who she was. 

“Ah! You’re my mother...Ehe...hehe…Now, that I look at you…My mother is cute but my sweet little Ayumi is cuter. I will protect her and spend time with her forever.” As she observes her mother from head to toe and say her thought, Junko (?) smiles widen as she wanted to see Ayumi again. 

Junko (?) who was smiling immediately been slapped by her mother, she look shocked at the thought of her mother slapped her, she looks again and see her mother was crying.

Who’re you! Where’s Junko? Answer me!” As she burst in rage while holding Junko (?) up, Junko (?) smiles and put one of her fingers in her lips and make a ‘shh’ sound. 

“Don’t worry Mother, your sweet little child is in right here sleeping so quietly as she lays in her bed having a good night.” As Junko (?) points into her head, Akina slowly put her down and a sound from the door unlocking was heard, It was Ryuji.

“Junko…” As Ryuji calls her, the eyes is slowly losing it’s reddish color revealing her blue eyes every flickering. 

“Heh, you can’t force her to wake up, Old man.” Junko (?) says with a smug expression, as soon as she said that she immediately realizes the danger and put her hands up revealing that she surrenders. 

This girl knows the pressure of someone that’s strong and bells ring loudly inside her head as the pressure from Ryuji overpowers her lust of blood. 

“Who’re you?” Ryuji muttered as he gripped his hand tightly, Junko tilts her head to the side smiling while she close her eyes.

“Eh~ Father, haven’t you looked in a mirror before? It’s me, Junko.. you’re daughter.” As she smiles while imitating Junko tone and mannerism. Ryuji smash the table from the side causing some of the furniture to fall and bloods drip down from his hand. Akina was shocked and Sho was unfazed rather watching this with interest.

Don’t play dumb…Once again, who’re you?” As he looks at his daughter. She smiles calmly

“Papa, it’s me Junko…Mori Junko…Ehehe…Sorry for that…Since I’m also her…. well, you can call me Enoshima Junko. I, who was born from Mori Junko greets you.” As she looks at her mother and father with an innocent smile, her eyes slowly losing the reddish color. 

“Ah! It looks like time’s up for me, well pa and ma, I hope you have a great day tommorow..Ehehehe..Tell my sweet little Ayumi that Enoshima loves her.” As she close her eyes, She drops down. 

“……Dear” As Akina calls Ryuji with a sad tone, Ryuji can’t contain his anger and punch the wall, the wall cracked revealing the foundation while his hand once again injured.


*Junko’s POV* 

“Nmmph…Agh…” As I slowly wake up, I’m feeling pain and it aches every second. 

‘Eh? Ma and pa? Why pa’s hand is injured and ma’s crying, did something happen?’ As I tilt my head looking worried to both of my parent. The butler clapped his hand, I was surprised by the sudden action.

“Junko-sama, what’s your name?” As he questioned me, I look at him like some sort of an idiot. 

“Well…I’m Mori Junko” As I said that, the butler nods his head. Pa suddenly hug me.

“Fueeh...?” As much as I was shocked, my father silently clings to me. 

“Junko, you’re finally back.” Father hugs me tightly while my mother on the side was wiping her tears.

‘Eh why my father clinging to me and mother have tears on her eyes? Didn’t she almost have 2 weeks before the birth of my 2 imoutos?’ As I thought of that, I also hug my father back.

“Papa, what happened? Why am I on the bed here, didn’t I was playing with Ayumi in the Game Room?” As I questioned my father, his face darkened.

“Junko, you didn’t remember anything?” As he worriedly tells me, I make a worried face and try to remember the memories.

‘After I play with Ayumi in SFXVII and she lost to me, we play Othello after that then I heard a knock from the door and the maids give us drink……I remember!’ As I recall the memories. I cling both of my hands to my head as I don’t want to recall those memories. My head experiences a stinging pain

“Ahhhh….” As I screamed from the pain while my tears are slowly forming, Father hugs me again.

“It’s alright Junko, Father’s here.” As he pats me in the head, I slowly calms down and he saw me tears up while he slowly let go. As his phone rings and see who the caller was, he accepted the call.

“Aggh!” As I feel a piercing pain to my eyes. It suddenly heats up. As I hold my right eye, its burning up.

“Dear! Junko’s other eye began to turn red.” As my mother informs my father, he immediately glimpses at me again and hold me to see that my right eye turning to red. But as the pain is searing my eye, I can’t hear what they’re saying.

“What happened....” As the pain slowly calm down and I questioned, my mother mumbled.

“Your other eye turns red, Junko.” As she was looking for a small mirror in the drawer, I’m shocked by the discovery.

“Eh?” As my mother brings in a mirror, I see myself having my other eye have a red pupil instead of a blue one. 

Wow~” As I see myself with a blue on the left and red on the right, I’m suddenly mesmerized by the discovery.

My father sees the time and that it was already dark

“Junko for now, you should get enough rest while we can continue this tomorrow, I will also invite Ayumi for that matter.” As my father muttered to me, I nod and head to Ayumi’s Room so that I can sleep with her.

‘Ehehehe…I can finally sleep with my sweet little Ayumi.’ As I thought of that, I drool.

‘Huh? It’s weird, why did I think of that?’ As I questioned my weird thought, I snuck in the room where Ayumi’s sleeping and see her sleeping quietly.

“Hah…hah…Sweet little Ayumi…It’s time to sleep with you.” As I feel tired and voice out silently my thought, I hug her and together we sleep.


*Ayumi’s POV* 

“Mmphh….” As I slowly wakes up, I feel weight in my left side. I check on who or what it was and I flinch.

‘Ahhhhhh….A-aniue.’ As I realize who’s sleeping with me, it was actually Aniue. I immediately broke from her grasp and stay away from her. 

As she’s sleeping, she suddenly sways her right arm as she was looking for something. She flails her arm even more. 

As she stops her hand, she slowly wakes up. 

“Ha..Hmmmmph.” As she up both of her arm, she slowly opens her right eye first.

‘Hiiiii!’ As I falls down and remember that glowing eye, I tremble in fear. ‘No…not again…please..’ As I thought of the events again coming back to haunt me, I was greeted by her.

“Oh! Good morning, my sweet little Ayumi~.” As my Aniue… No, as she calls to me, I know from my heart that she was not Aniue. I faltered but still determined to talk to her. 

“Wh-who’re you? W-wh-where’s A-aniue?” As I shakily questioned her, she only smirks in response. 

She slowly comes closer. As she closing to me, I who was in fear step back. It last until I was stuck in the wall. 

“W-what do you want? P-pl-please let me and Aniue go!” As I plead for her, she answered back with a grin.

“I only want your love little Ayumi, and I promise you that I’ll protect you from harm.” As she states her case, she widened her smile that makes me flinch. I’m still trembling in fear but a feeling inside me stops me from shaking.

“I’m sorry but I can’t give you-“As she almost already know my response, she immediately gets a scissor and aims at me.

“Hiiiiii!” As she smiles while she close her eyes, aiming her scissor in my neck, she stopped as her hands trembling. 

“Heh, it seems you’re still young, I’ll await your answer for another time but for now, I’ll wait for your response.” As her red eye slowly dims, it slowly turns back to blue. 

Aniue falls and I catch her. Grasping her, I touch her hair and found that it’s soft. After awhile, she slowly wakes up.

“Mmm…Oh? Ayumi, what am I doing here in your lap? I only remember that I was together with you in the bed last night.” As my Aniue stands up and stretch herself, I finally relax. 

“It seems you cling to me after I wakes up and falls to the ground, you’re such a deep sleeper that’s why I want Aniue to have a good sleep.” As I deceive my Aniue, she bought the lie. 

“Well, thank you! Then, shall we come to my papa’s office? It seems that he wants to continue my talk with him and you’re needed to come with me.”  As my Aniue explained to me, I nod and we go the office of my father.

‘I’m sorry Aniue, I’ll become stronger in the future so that we can lead a happy life together with the twins.’ As I apologized to my Aniue in my mind, I prayed that the situation will not happens again.

Author Here, Chapter 7 is now here, I try to make this one worth to read but I don’t know if this satiate your appetite in reading the latest chapter.

It’s pretty hard to choose to plan a rough for the next but I think I’ll go now for the School of Life genre which means it will be the birth of the Twins, more screentime of Enoshima (Alter Ego) , School Arc and more. I’ll try to make the school of life interesting as possible ( either if work or a flop ) .

That’s it for today, I hope you to have a good day ahead and have a nice day. (づ ̄ ³ ̄) づ 

Author Out. 

 

28