FUN FACTS / INFORMATION
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- This story is the first I've ever written that was planned out in detail.

- It originally came about as a play written by a character (Lydia) who lived underground and had never seen the sun.

- When I started editing it, it was with the intent to expand it. It didn't turn out like that. I will probably revisit it one more time and add an extra story line to the third act.

- Indel is my favorite (mean) male characters.

- I would love to make an audiobook of this and I have considered doing just that.

- A second story-line would include humans.

- In the wider world, the planet is supposed to consist of up to four different nations, each receiving a different verbal conditioning from the humans. This one happens to be the one with old English. Ultimately, I thought perhaps this would be too complex and hesitated to follow through with it.

- The full cover spread of the novel is a field of human skulls with an astronaut causing a tornado to the left. Nala waits for Indel before the twin suns, however.

- I don't consider this current version the final one and will revisit this book again in the future. (Please consider putting this title on your reading list so that you can receive notifications of the updated version. I might have to end up making two.)

Did anything surprise you about this story?

Was there anything you liked? Didn't like?

Do you have any questions?

1