(M) ֍CHAPTER 29: A Work of Art
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepan had longed for this body. He had seen it in pictures. It looks much better in person. He had fantasised about kissing, touching, and violating it numerous of times. Normally, fantasy is better than reality. But this is the first time that reality overrides fantasy. The tattoo on Kirill’s body covered his entire left shoulder and upper chest. It was in the shape of a wing from the back and the front. It is beautiful. It is a work of art. In fact, for Stepan, Kirill is a work of art in itself.

“Why wings?” Stepan asks him as he bites Kirill’s shoulder exactly where the tattoo is situated.

Kirill smiles at him. His body feels like it’s on fire and it’s difficult for him to breathe. “Freedom,”Kirill answered and only then realised that his voice was trembling. They’re both completely wet under the shower. The water was neither too hot nor too cold. He admits to himself that he is scared, uncertain and anxious. 

Stepan seems to have caught that. “Relax,” he instructed. “Kirill, baby,” he calls as he plants kisses all over Kirill’s neck, ear and cheek. “Relax, okay?” He pleaded.

Kirill lets out a nervous laughter. He is already supporting his body against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall while Stepan is standing behind him. Stepan’s finger is still moving in and out of his asshole. Only one finger and he already feels uncomfortable. The body wash had been used as lubricant. He couldn’t imagine how Stepan will be able to shove his huge dick in and he is afraid of pain. “Tell yourself to fucking relax if you’re about to be fucked!” Kirill spat. He is pissed off at his own self for even letting things get this far.

To retaliate, Stepan pushes two fingers in now and that causes Kirill to gasp without warning. “You son of a bitch!” Kirill cursed at him. Stepan only chuckles in response.

“My mother was indeed a bitch. But she’s dead now,” Stepan said. Kirill looks at him to see if he’s being serious. And he is being serious. And it was he himself who had made sure that the bitch was dead. Stepan notices that Kirill is starting to relax as soon as he hears what he has said. Perhaps a story can help him relax? He thought to himself.

As he was shoving his fingers in and out of Kirill’s asshole, he began to confess; “She wasn’t willing when she married my father. Naturally, she would hate the child she gave birth to.” Kirill didn’t say a word. He listens tentatively while bearing the stimulation of Stepan’s fingers. He begins to gradually feel pleasure. “When I was a child, I was always sick. Everyone thought I was going to die,” Stepan continued. “My father later found out that she had been poisoning me for a long time. Little by little… Day by day.”

Kirill looks at Stepan in disbelief. “What?” He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Stepan only looks back at him to confirm the truth. “But, a mother can’t be that cruel,” Kirill contested.

“Well, you obviously haven’t met a lot of people then, Kirill,” Stepan said. “You know… people have a hidden self. Everyone has it. You have it. I have it. My mother had it,” he continued. “Even your brother has it, no?” He whispered into Kirill’s ear. His fingers had increased to three and they hit Kirill’s prostate. Kirill squirmed and shivered under his control. Stepan smiles to see his reaction.

The electric-like pleasure that hits his body caused him to panic. “Stepan, I don’t think that it will fit,” Kirill begins to give excuses. 

“It will fit,” Stepan won’t let his prey escape just like that.

“I don’t think I can do this,” Kirill wanted to back out. He wanted to escape. This is wrong, he thought.

“Coward,” Stepan accused, provoking him.

“Why don’t you let me do it then?!” Kirill got angry as he tried to turn around to push Stepan away.

But he had forgotten about Stepan’s strength overpowering him. Before he could even do that, the impressive huge dick that he only had heard rumours about in the school’s main toilet had started to enter his asshole as he was pinned to the wall by Stepan’s body. “Fuck!!!” Kirill screamed. He feels sharp pain. He shakes his head, trying to deny the happening. But it is happening. “Stepan! How dare yo-” Stepan keeps pushing his dick in without saying a word causing Kirill unable to continue his sentence. But his action shows that he is pissed off. And he aims his dick to hit the exact spot where his fingers had touched before. As soon as it was hit, Kirill’s body trembled uncontrollably. He begins to moan loudly. 

Stepan chuckles to himself and he begins to thrust in and out mercilessly. Yes. He is angry. “Stepan!!” Kirill called him in anger. Stepan stopped his actions. “What?” he asked back angrily.

“Damn it! If you’re gonna do it, do it gently! It’s my first time, you dickhead!” Kirill spat.

Stepan started to laugh loudly at this. His body shakes as he laughs. His dick is still inside Kirill’s asshole. After a moment of laughing, he took a deep breath and exhaled loudly as if to let go of his anger. “So you are willing now?” Stepan asked. Kirill is annoyed. But, yes, he’s willing. Whatever. He should just get it over and done with. It will only happen once anyway. At least, he will be enlightened afterwards. So, he nods his head.

“Only if you do it right,” Kirill warned.

Stepan pulls his dick out of Kirill and turns him around. He then leaned down to kiss him gently. He sucks on his lower lips and then he entwines their tongues together. When he had kissed enough, he cups Kirill’s face with both of his hands. “Okay,” he then said. “I’m sorry,” he quickly apologised after that. “I’ll do this right.”

There’s sincerity in his eyes and it softens Kirill’s heart. He kissed him again wholeheartedly. “Okay,” Kirill agreed. With that said, Stepan smeared more body wash on his palm and lubricated Kirill’s assholeand his own dick again. He then lifts Kirill up and enters him from the front. It got in easily but goes deeper this time. Kirill moans loudly. Stepan licks along Kirill’s neck and begins to thrust in and out slowly. He is being gentle. This work of art needs to be appreciated slowly. And this is the first time he has ever been gentle. It even surprises himself.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/06/20

*Author’s Note: A little bit more of this session will continue in the next chapter. Oh my God I don’t know why I go into too much details with the sex scene in this story but I just think it’s necessary. The stalkers issue and the mystery behind Kliment’s disappearance will be addressed soon. So, bear with me. -K

3