(M) ֍CHAPTER 30: The Lotus Eater
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the first time that Stepan has ever been gentle. And this is the first time that Kirill feels indescribable pleasure. His mind went blank. Every sense is now focused on the lower parts of his body. It is unbearable but he didn’t want it to stop. It is a kind of forbidden sweet torment. He is indulged in it. He never knew how good it actually was to be a bottom. He is now enlightened for sure. 

With his ass being fucked, his front reacted by ejaculating. He is surprised that he can cum just from being fucked without him nor Stepan even touching it. He saw the smile on Stepan’s face. He becomes a little embarrassed but it is quickly replaced with how good he feels having his ass fucked by the huge dick. There’s also pain. But even pain is pleasure at the moment. Everybody is a little bit of a masochist here and there. So, he no longer thinks about being embarrassed. There’s no time for that. 

Stepan stops his movement but maintains the position as he turns off the shower and carries Kirill back to the bed. Kirill can feel the impact of Stepan’s dick hitting his sweet spot as he was walking. He moans uncontrollably, feeling dizzy with each hit. With a grin on his face, Stepan lays Kirill down on the bed and continues to fuck him. The whole bed shakes violently from the action. 

Kirill’s legs were spread wide as the huge dick was shoved in and out of his asshole. Stepan thinks that he himself is about to lose his mind. No one he fucked before was as flexible as Kirill. His legs can be stretched to the limit. Stepan is amazed at that ability. Also, no one he fucked before ever made him care about what they feel or think. He cares a lot about what Kirill feels or thinks. He wants Kirill to enjoy this. He wants Kirill to want him. But at the same time, he also feels like he wants to devour him. And he also wants him hurt. The contradiction in his mind is pushing him further into insanity. It then turns into anger. And he vented this anger by fucking Kirill harder and faster. 

Typical of Stepan, his fucking went on for a long time with lots of position changes before he finally ejaculates. By this time, Kirill had been flipped like a pancake and fucked from behind, turned to be fucked on the side and then back to machinery position at the edge of the bed. With a loud groan escaping his mouth, he released all of his cum inside Kirill. This is also the first time he impulsively fuck someone without a condom. The heat of the meat walls surrounding his dick feels good. He wonders if he ever want to fuck Kirill again with the rubber getting in between his dick and the heat of the meat walls. He might not want to use a condom again in this life.  

Stepan’s cum leaks and streams down to the bed and around the skin of Kirill’s buttcheek. Stepan’s dick is still inside him. Kirill was panting. Stepan was also panting. 

“You don’t have any STD, right?” Kirill suddenly asked in between his heavy breathing. 

The question made Stepan laugh aloud. Kirill laughs too. “You only ask now? How about you?” Stepan asked him back. Kirill shakes his head in answer while smiling. “Me too,” Stepan said. “I always used a condom before. You’re an exception.” 

“Why is that?” 

“Can I be honest?” Stepan asked first. Kirill only looks at him suspiciously. Stepan shows a sly smile. “Because I don’t want you to get away,” Stepan confessed. 

Kirill scoffs at him. He starts to move his body but feels a bit sore. Stepan is still lying on top of him and his dick is still inside him. “Okay. Take it out,” Kirill ordered. 

Stepan hesitated. “Hmm…” 

“What?” Kirill looks at him quizzically. 

“Second round?” Stepan asked for permission. Kirill’s eyes widened as he realises that the dick inside him is still rock hard. 

The sounds of moaning, groaning, and wet flesh slapping against one another went on until late into the night. 

֍֍֍ 

When Kirill wakes up the next morning, he feels the impact of the last night's ordeal on his body. He feels sore all over. Especially his lower half. His neck also feels sore. Hickeys are spotted all over it. There are bruised bite marks on his shoulder and palm marks on the sides of his waist. The rumours are all true. Perhaps the part where Stepan only sleeps with someone once is true too but Kirill doesn't mind that. 'Once was enough with that beast', he thought to himself. 

The bed beside him is empty. The afternoon sun outside shines brightly and only now does he manage to take a look at the interior of Stepan's room. In front of the bed was a floor to ceiling mirror. Behind it was the floor to ceiling windows. The mirror reflects the light from the window and it brightens up the whole room. 

Kirill can't help but remember how last night Stepan made him face the mirror as he fucked him from behind. He was embarrassed but also turned on to the limits at the same time. He didn't know how many times he had cum last night. It was really intense. 'Really… once should be enough with that dickhead', Kirill thought again. 

Kirill then noticed the bookcase on the left side of the mirror. It looks pretty similar to the one in Stepan's room at the cabin. 'Fuck me if this also leads to a secret tunnel', Kirill thought. 

The door of the room is suddenly opened and Kirill instinctively pulls the blanket over himself to cover his body. "You're awake?" Stepan said it as a statement rather than a question. Realising that it was Stepan who entered the room, Kirill is relaxed. Stepan walks over toward the bed and sits on the edge of it. Kirill tries to get up to a sit but hisses as he feels pain in his butt. 

"You okay?" Stepan asked. 

"Don't ask," Kirill quickly answered in annoyance. 

Stepan suppressed his laughter for fear that Kirill would get angrier. At that moment, Kirill suddenly thought of something. “About your mother, I’m sorry to hear that. But what happened to her in the end?” He asked curiously. 

“She had passed,” Stepan answered as a-matter-of-factly. “Can we not talk about that? I don’t like thinking about her,” he said. 'I killed her,' he answered the question in his head. 'Even my father didn't know it was me'. 

Kirill looks at Stepan and notices his discomfort. “Okay. Sorry for asking.” 

“Don’t be sorry. Anyway, about your tattoo, why freedom?” It was Stepan's turn to ask. 

Kirill doesn't really like to talk about this either. But he wants to have a conversation with Stepan at the moment. “I’ve always wanted to be free. I want to be free from my parents, my society. From everything… I want to live my life as how I want it and go wherever I want, whenever I want without anyone telling me what to do.” 

Smiling, Stepan starts to tease Kirill; “Sounds like an ideal life.” 

“Yeah,” Kirill agreed and laughed. It sounds silly. But for him, there's nothing wrong with wanting that. Even if no one ever hardly achieves that kind of life. 

Stepan laughed along with him. “You lotus eater,” he teases again. 

“Yeah I should be one. Have you read that story?” 

“What story?” 

“The one written by Maugham? The Lotus Eater?” 

“Nope. Is it about a few people getting high and dying because they do nothing?” Stepan asked. In his mind, he is thinking about 'lotus' which is the kind of drug that is produced by Andre's family and is distributed within his mafia family's territories. 

But Kirill doesn't know about this drug. So he thought that Stepan was joking. He only laughs at the joke. “No. It’s deeper than that. It’s a classic. I’m too tired to talk about it right now but I will tell you about it someday.” 

Stepan smiles. He knows that Kirill is too innocent for his world. “‘Someday’ sounds nice,” he commented. He then lifts up his wrist to look at his watch. "Get dressed," he ordered. "You can wear mine. I'll get them ready for you. My friends will be here soon. We have a lot to talk about." 

Kirill nods his head and drags his heavy body sluggishly towards the bathroom. "Need help?" Stepan asked teasingly. 

"Fuck you!" Kirill cursed and slammed the bathroom door shut. 

Stepan laughs at his reaction. After a moment of silence, he takes his phone out from his pocket and turns to find the folder he had created not long ago. 

'Kirill❤️' 

He deleted the folder. 

Not Kirill. 

Kirill is his. He's not giving him away. Even death can't have him. 

֍֍֍ 

Next update: 2022/06/27 

*Author’s Note: I can't believe I wrote sex/romance scene in 3 chapters. And this is not the only sex scene for the story. At this rate, this story might exceed 35 chapters hahaha.-K

2