(M) ֍CHAPTER 31: ‘Fed Fet-Ish’
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kirill got out of the shower and wore what Stepan left on the bed for him. The T-shirt and the shorts are too big for him. Luckily there’s rubber strap on the shorts so it stays where it should stay. But, the collar of the shirt didn’t cover half of his shoulders. The hickeys and bite marks are completely visible. ‘Is he intentional?’ Kirill thought to himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. At this point, one look at him and people will already know that he had had sex last night. He sighed softly as he fixed his hair. ‘Whatever. It’s just a one-time thing anyway’, he tried to console himself.

He passed by the bookcase as he tried to get to the door of the room. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the bookcase. Curiosity gets the better of him. He went to one of the lamps on the right side of the bookcase and tried to pull it. It wouldn’t budge. He then went to try to pull the one on the left side. It wouldn’t budge either. He chuckled softly thinking of how silly he was to suspect that this bookcase might act as a hidden door. He shook his head embarrassedly, turned to open the door of the room and walked out.

Stepan, Andre, Alberto and Stanley were talking loudly in the living room. Kirill slowed down his pace to try to eavesdrop on anything interesting that they might say but he stopped completely when he heard his name was being mentioned by one of them.

Andre: Where’s Kirill? He’s not in the guest room!

Stepan: Of course he’s not there. What did you go there for?

Andre: Er… I left my watch there the last time I stayed the night. Then where is he?

Stepan: In my room.

…Silence…

Alberto: You never let anyone in your room before. Not even us, Stepan.

Kirill walked forward and saw Stepan shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly in response to what Alberto had said. When they saw Kirill approaching them, all of them except for Stepan had their mouths gaped wide open in surprise.

Stepan, instead, smiles sweetly at him. “Hey, you’re here,” Stepan called out to Kirill lovingly and walked over to him. He then just casually wrapped his arms around his waist to guide him over towards the sofa. He was then seated right next to Stepan with Stepan’s arms still wrapped around his waist. “Okay. Kirill is here. Alberto, you can start telling him about the dark web whatever,” Stepan said. 

They understood what this meant immediately. Stepan only smiles like that when he finds something he really likes. When he is obsessed over something. This is Stepan flaunting his prized possession. It never happened with a person before. But all the clues are there. This time, they confirmed with their eyes that Stepan had finally found a person he is obsessed with.

This is dangerous.

They looked at each other. Reading each other’s similar thoughts in the split seconds. Kirill can already sense that something was off with their reactions but he simply thought that they were reacting like that because they found out that he and Stepan had had sex. So he refused to be bothered about it.

“Come on. What are you waiting for?” Stepan asked. 

“Hmm? Oh! Yes!” Alberto responded. "Here we go," Alberto turned the screen of his laptop for Kirill to see. On the screen was some kind of a webpage albeit a weird one. It was black in colour and it looked like CSS coding went wrong. It was somehow similar to when you opened up an incognito tab. The heading was 'Fed Fet-Ish'. "Well, as you can see. Like the name of the website itself, this is the place where people feed on their fetishes. We have been monitoring this site since Kliment had disappeared since we suspect that if Kliment were kidnapped, this is the most possible site for him to be displayed at."

Alberto clicked on one of the links on the site and a window popped up showing a video. In the video, two naked women were tied suspended in the air. Two horses were fucking them. The women were crying and screaming for help.  They were bleeding and they looked like they were in a lot of pain. Kirill felt sick and couldn’t help himself from coming forward and closing the window with his own hands. He didn’t notice how the other boys didn't seem to be much affected by seeing such a disturbing video.

Seeing Kirill being speechless, Alberto continued explaining; "You see. This site shows live video of people who are kidnapped all over the world being tortured or used as sexual objects. Depending on demands and money thrown in from the pervs who had subscribed to this site."

He scrolled through the pages and Kirill can see many disturbing standstill photos from a video as thumbnails. There’s a picture of a man being forced to be fucked by a dog. Then there’s a picture of little kids naked and crying. There’s also a picture of a woman being gang-raped. Then, there are pictures of people in animal costumes and even dinosaur costumes having sex. But most of the people depicted in the thumbnails were obviously unwilling and were only forced to do what they were doing.

"We suspect 'Fed Fet-Ish' because, back then, I managed to trace the source of one of the emails sent by the stalkers to Kliment. Not the IP address but the hidden email used by the stalker which redirected to a fake email address. This email address is specifically used for the members of this site. This person, [email protected], is an active user here and he shared photos of Kliment on the site before,” Alberto continued.

Alberto directed them to a forum-like page with the picture of Kliment as its thumbnail. There are a lot of people commenting on this page. Some were complimenting his beauty. While most were filled with their fantasies. One that Kirill managed to read was; I want to slit this boy’s throat and masturbate as I watch him die. Another was; I can open up a bid for him. Whoever pays the highest price will get to use him as however you wish. And then, there was; I want to ruin that face with acid. It will be the most wonderful sound in the world to hear this boy scream and the most beautiful sight to see his beauty fade. Kirill stopped reading and started to feel really angry.

Alberto didn’t notice Kirill’s discomfort as he continued to speak. "And many users had shown interest in Kliment being an object for them. But so far, he has not been displayed yet. So we monitored it all this while. We really hope that we will be able to save him in time if that ever happens. However, lately, we found something that you will not like to hear, Kirill," he suddenly said and he scrolled to the latest column in the forum. It’s a picture of himself  with a writing underneath it; the boy’s twin brother. Anyone up for the challenge? "Your picture is being shared now by Lolita111. So, you're actually in danger. Look at the demands for you…"

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/07/04

*Author’s Note: Actually, I have also experienced being stalked so I put some of my own experience into this story. It was uncomfortable to include it but I feel like I’m expressing it in this story to let it out. To deal with it. I used to expose myself too much and now I’m a very private person. My social media accounts are all either set to private or deactivated because of this. Though it has been years since then, it still haunts me to this day and I’m still very cautious about my privacy. So yeah. I hope that by writing about this experience here and there, I will soon be able to heal. Thanks to the readers who had always been commenting on and reading this story. It means a lot to me. By the way, this chapter has been censored in other site since I don't want my story to be taken down again. People are really sensitive to fetish issues. I described the details in the full chapter which will only be available in this site (don't know how long this story will be here until someone report it lol) and amazon copy once I publish it out there but don't worry.  -K

 

1