(M) ֍CHAPTER 36: Stepan’s Monologue (Part 2)
85 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I got to the scene, my eyes were glued to the colour of dark red on Kirill's mouth. Parts of his clothes were already taken off. He was lying unconscious on the cold cement. The sight of his blood and his fair skin were available for all eyes to see. I hated that fact alone. The fact that their eyes can even look at him defenceless like that. No one else is allowed to see that. I’m the only one who can. Anger swirled up within me and for the first time, I couldn't care less of the consequences. The boys that were surrounding him tried to run. But my men managed to catch them. As for the three of them who had tipped me off regarding this, I’m going to let them go for now. But, not for long. They will soon also receive the price for messing with what’s mine. But I can take that slowly. I won’t forget their faces and their names. But these five other boys in front of me now will pay for their sins sooner rather than later. Especially this disgustingly pretty one.

“I’ll deal with you soon, Louis,” I said, smiling angrily at the very person who had his hands caressing Kirill’s bare skin just a few moments ago. One of my hands took a fistful of his hair and pulled it down to lift up his face to look at me. He was tied to an old chair that was readily available in the old warehouse. “For now, you need to watch first what I’m going to do to your ‘friends’,” I whispered into his ears. I let go of his hair with a push, causing his neck to suffer a little muscle pain.

“I’m not afraid of you! Your precious little Kirill will soon be abducted by those guys from ‘Fed Fet-ish’ just like Kliment!” Louis yelled angrily before laughing like a lunatic. “He will be raped, sold, and who knows what the fuck else they will do to him. What can you do by then, huh?!!” Louis spats proudly.

I turned to look at him, completely perplexed by what he had said. “‘Fed Fet-ish’?” I asked. “Oh…” I then realised that this guy got it all wrong. So, in turn, I started to laugh back at him. He looked at me in anger. I only smile my usual evil smile at him. “What makes you think it was those losers from ‘Fed-Fetish’ who took Kliment away?” I asked. It’s an insinuation. One look into my eyes and he completely understood what I meant. We both, after all, are one of a kind. The only difference is that I’m more superior than he is.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “No. Wait. Did you…-?” He couldn’t utter his question. “But Kliment is your friend,” he declared. At this moment, I think he finally got the gist of the whole situation.

“Correction,” I said. “...was my friend.” I smiled again, enjoying the look of horror on his face. “He’s dead. You should be happy. You’ll be joining him soon. I’ll place you right next to him,” I informed. Amused by his reaction, I couldn’t help but to laugh again.

Ah… laughing hurt my tummy. It’s time to get to work. I walked towards the other four boys who were being held down on their knees by my men. Or more appropriately, I called those who worked for me as my helpers. They are usually quiet and only listen to my orders unconditionally. I no longer cared what Louis was shouting at behind my back. The boys in front of me were pleading for me to let them go. I went to the first one and squatted down to meet his eyes. He was still pleading for me not to hurt him. “Oh, come on now. You know it’s useless to beg. You should’ve thought before you act, am I right?” I asked. Well, if they didn’t have the desire to deal with Kirill in the first place, this wouldn’t have happened anyway. I normally would avoid such situations where I would get blood on my hands. But this time, there was no turning back. Not when Kirill was involved. “Now, which one of you punched Kirill’s tummy?” I asked. To the question, all four of them were silent. Even the pleading stopped. “No answer? Then, all of you will be responsible for it,” I declared.

“It was him! Him!” One of them gestured to the direction of the third boy using his head.

The third boy looked back at me in horror. “No! No! I didn’t do it! It wasn’t me!” He defended himself.

“It’s him!” Another one also pointed with his head towards the same boy.

“All three of them said it’s you and you’re still trying to deny it? Tch tch. Naughty kid…” I said uncaringly. The truth is, I didn’t really care who did it. I would still give all four of them the same treatment. But knowing that it was this person who actually caused a bruise on Kirill’s body, I couldn’t control my emotions. My helper lifts the third boy up to his feet to face me who’s already standing in front of him. “I will then start with you,” I announced and immediately punched him in the stomach over and over. I was aware that my strength was no joke so he probably suffered from severe internal injury by now but I couldn’t care less. He threw up blood and whatever it was that he had eaten to the ground. My helper let go of him and he fell down to the ground hugging his stomach while groaning in pain.

I pulled out a special cutter from one of my pockets in front of the kid’s face. “This… This is especially made by my family. It’s not available in any store. Its usage is to cut off fingers and toes. Look… sharp isn’t it?” I asked as I pressed the cutter in front of his eyes, demonstrating by clipping on air. His eyes widened in fear at the sight of the cutter. Clip! Clip! Clip! I demonstrated over and over in front of him as I laughed madly. The kid started to cry and then, he peed in his pants out of fear. “Aww… You’ve pissed in your pants. You must be scared,” I pointed it out to him with an amused look on my face. Clip! Clip! I keep pressing the cutter in front of him to incite even more fear in him. It was amusing to watch his reaction to it. “You shouldn’t be afraid. It just excites me more, you know?” I informed and I laughed loudly again.

It was amazing how much excitement I could get by simply seeing someone whimper in fear. It was especially more fulfilling since it had gotten personal. This kid messed with someone precious to me. Was this what revenge felt like? Then, it must be sweet. I didn’t know this feeling before. No wonder why people are full of vengeance. I then pulled out a scissor from my other pocket. “Well, this is what I usually bring to school. You can see? It’s just a normal scissor,” I said. Clip! Clip! Clip! I started to snip on air with the scissor this time. The kid on the ground cried even louder.

The other kids started to pray to Lord Jesus. Meanwhile, Louis had started to bite hard on his own lips that it bleeds. I smiled as I savoured the reactions of the rest of them before speaking; “I will use this to chip a bit of your ear.” Looking down on the kid in pain, I strangely felt a new kind of satisfaction. I was in power. I had control over the life and death of these kids. “Don’t worry. I’ll let you live if you survive through this. I’m not that bad…” I assured them before squatting down and pulling a fistful of the kid’s hair. I instructed my helper using the gesture of my head to hold the kid’s body down so that he couldn’t escape my grip. I twisted his head to the side so that his left ear was visible and within my reach. With the scissor, I chipped off a part of his left earlobes. He screamed loudly in pain as his blood splattered. The piece of skin dropped to the ground. Some specks of blood got onto my face. I smiled at the gruesome sight in front of me. It was as it should be. How beautiful… Now, let us move to his right earlobes.

While there were voices of screaming coming from all sides, I was only focused on the blood that had been dripping from the open wound. It was fascinating to see the blood spilling out. I smiled excitedly to myself. This should be recorded. I got up and fished a DSLR out of my sling bag. “Hey, look at the camera,” I instructed. He ignored me and just kept screaming as he could only focus on his pain. “If you don’t look at the camera, one less finger for you~,” I warned him playfully. To that warning, the kid turned to look at the camera.

“Now, smile,” I ordered. The kid didn't smile. Flash! I took a picture. I was annoyed. This disgusting lowly being dared to disobey me?! I looked at the kid with anger reflected in my eyes. I was no longer smiling or looking amused. “I fucking told you to smile, right? Smile!” I ordered again this time. There was that dangerous emotionless look in my eyes and my playful tone had changed to an angry one. I knew for a fact that my unsmiling face would always result in people quivering in fear. Perhaps because I was always smiling, always looking like I’m that hyper happy kid, always speaking frivolously. So, when I flipped my attitude, they would all always react like this.

I saw him shuddering before he started to smile awkwardly with tears flowing down from his eyes and his crying voice sounded awful. He was probably trying very hard to hold on from the pain. I took another picture. Flash! I was still not satisfied. “Smile like you fucking mean it!” I ordered again. FlashFlash! “Smile. Show your teeth,” I instructed. FlashFlashFlash! I looked through the pictures in my DSLR. “Hmm… it’s not that good. You’re not a very good model. Your quality is like 65% out of a hundred. So guess how many fingers and toes you will lose, huh?” I laughed as I asked him. The kid started to bawl his eyes out. It sounded so annoying. I better get this done quickly. I smiled excitedly again and I turned to look at the others. “The rest of you should think of how to pose for the camera. Watch and learn and you might lose one less finger, right???” My sentence ended with a twisted smile formed on my face. There was nothing more exciting than to watch their reactions.

“Stepan!!! He’s awake!” I then faintly heard the voice of Alberto screaming for me from outside of the warehouse. I quickly put down my camera and said; “I’ll be back”. I rushed out of the warehouse towards my car. Alberto was sitting in the front seat. I opened the door of the backseat and hurriedly wrapped my arms around Krill. “Baby, you’re alright?” I asked softly in his ears. He tugged at my shirt and started to cry. My heart hurt looking at him like this and the angrier I became at those who harassed him! I held him tightly in my arms as I comforted him. “It’s okay…” I spoke. “Everything is okay now,” I reassured him. Not long after that, Kirill was unconscious again.

I placed him back down softly on the back seat. I looked at my hands which were filled with blood. Fuck. Did I just embrace Kirill with that fucker’s blood in my hands?! This is unsightly. I didn’t want him tainted by the fucker’s blood! I turned to look at Alberto who was sitting in the driver seat. “Take him to my house. I don’t want him to wake up to see these blood on my hands,” I instructed. I intended to deal with all this when I got home later. I must clean Kirill up. He shouldn’t be tainted with the likes of those lowly fuckers. Alberto only nodded at me in understanding. I can trust him. He is my loyal dog after all.

I got out of the car and walked back to the warehouse. There was still so much work to do.

֍֍֍

I’m still covered in blood when I got home and I still haven’t dealt with Louis’ corpse yet. But I’m worried about my baby so I need to see him first. He is lying in the guest bedroom of my house with IV drips on one side. He looks weak and fragile. I’m not really complaining. I like looking at him in this condition but what I hate is that it wasn’t me who put him in that condition in the first place. So, I am furious.

“What did the doctor say?” I ask Alberto regarding Kirill’s situation.

“There’s an internal injury. But it was minor. They had stopped the bleeding through endoscopy. No surgery is needed at the moment. Blood transfusion had also been done. So, now we only need to wait for the IV drips to finish and then he’ll depend on medication for a while. He’ll be fine. His tissue sample was taken for biopsy. If there’s any issue, they will inform you,” Alberto explains quickly.

I nod at him, satisfied with the result. “But can he have sex?” I ask.

Alberto looks at me with surprise in his eyes at first but quickly hides his emotions as he answers; “The internal injury was at his intestines so I strongly advise no sex for now,” Alberto says. He is not a doctor. But I guess even he knew that that would be impossible. After all, my sex drive is quite high.

“Okay,” I say. I will not hurt Kirill like that. He’s precious to me. “Tell them to transfer him to my room,” I instruct.

Alberto nods in understanding. I take one last look at Kirill before I turn to leave. I need to clean myself off of these bloods. The clothes need to be burned. Kirill’s clothes which were tainted with those fuckers’ blood also need to be burned. I don’t want traces of other human beings on him. He’s mine. He’s only mine. Completely mine. Even God can’t take him away from me.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/09/05

*Author’s Note: I intentionally didn’t write in this chapter what was done to Louis. You will know soon in later chapters. -K

4