(M) ֍CHAPTER 37: Unbeknownst Hell
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Trigger Warning: non-consensual sexual intercourse. Readers’ discretion is advised.*

Reality and hallucination are intertwined in their existence. He heard voices but he couldn’t make out what they were saying. He felt hands crawling on his bare skin but he couldn't stop them from touching wherever they wanted. He felt things inserted into his throat and anus but he could only feel disgust without being able to react to them. He was afraid. For the first time, fear got to him. His helplessness caused him to be afraid of everything.

They come and go. And they weren’t very clear. It could all just be a nightmare. He wanted to believe that it was all just a nightmare. But now, he can clearly hear the sound of water steadily dropping to the ground. Like a pipe that couldn’t be turned off completely, the drops of water are leaking from the pipe. It sounded like that. It somehow calmed him down. And he is no longer afraid. His eyes are slowly opened to find nothing but the darkness. For a moment there, he thought that he had gone blind but then he felt movement by his side. He turned to take a look. He was surprised to find that it was his twin brother who was sleeping soundly beside him. "Kliment?” He called out to him. Kliment didn’t respond.

This couldn’t be…’, he thought to himself. ‘Isn’t Kliment dead?’ He then shuddered at a realisation. ‘Am I also dead?’ He asked himself.

“You’re awake?” A voice forced him to leave his thoughts and he turned to see that Kliment was already looking at him with a smile on his face. He couldn’t say anything at that moment. That dimpled smile was one that he misses very much. Tears started to fall down from his eyes.

“Shh…,” Kliment hushed him as he wiped Kirill’s tears with his fingertips. “Please don’t cry,” he begged.

Kirill still couldn’t say a word. He pulled Kliment close into a hug and held on to him tightly with all of his might. His tears didn’t stop falling. Kliment continued to comfort him by caressing his hair over and over. They were in that position for a long time before Kirill finally calmed down.

"Do you hate me?" Kliment suddenly asked. Kirill broke off their hug and looked straight into Kliment's eyes. That was when he noticed that there was resentment displayed in Kliment's eyes.

"Kliment? Are you alright?" Kirill asked. He didn't know when he had offended him.

Kliment smiled at him. It was a sad smile instead. "Why did you sleep with him?" Kliment asked. Without waiting for an answer, Kliment continued talking. "You can't trust him, Kiri," he said as he used his fingers to place some strands of Kirill's hair to the back of his ear. He then caressed Kirill's cheek with the back of his hand gently.

"What are you talking about?" Kirill asked in confusion.

Kliment was still smiling when he answered. "You're mine. I hate it that he touched you." He looked at his twin brother obsessively.

At that moment, Kirill almost felt like he didn't recognize this person at all. Before he could object to what Kliment had said, he suddenly noticed that they were both naked. And the darkness around him seemed to turn darker. The surrounding temperature has also gotten colder. "Where am I?" He couldn't help but ask.

Kliment grinned at him this time instead of smiling. His teeth were razor sharp and jagged. "You're in hell," he said in a creepy voice and began to transform grotesquely. "This is what I've always wanted. To fuck you as who I really am… a monster!" He laughed hysterically in that creepy voice. Kirill shuddered in fear and he couldn’t move his body at all.

He could only watch as Kliment’s eyes turned completely black. His skin began to corrode into the colour of pale blue like that of a corpse. Two horns appeared on his head. Huge black bat-like wings protruded out from his back. He looked like a devil. His tongue, which had become long and split like a snake, slipped out from his mouth and began to lick one side of Kirill’s cheek. He chuckled a little as he said in that similar inhuman voice. “I’m sure you will be a delicacy.”

“This is not real,” Kirill exclaimed. “This is not real!”

Kliment smiled at him as he trailed his hand with his sharp and long nails on both inner sides of Kirill’s thighs. He then spread Kirill’s legs apart to look at the place he had always wanted to violate. The inviting asshole contracted within his eyesight. His smile grew wider. He licked his lips as if he couldn't wait to have a taste. He was already driven mad by lust. “Wrong,” he corrected. “It’s real. Because in dreams, baby, everything is real,” he said. He then went down to lick the asshole that he had desired to conquer. Kirill flinched and squirmed at the touch of the uninviting tongue.

“Ah!”

The slippery long tongue slid in and out of Kirill’s asshole that even as Kirill tried hard to restrain himself, his body still betrayed him. Kliment’s monstrous tongue was long and wet. It went into his asshole and teased places that ordinary human’s tongue couldn’t reach. Moans and groans escaped from Kirill’s mouth uncontrollably. After being violated by the tongue over and over, Kirill’s dick which was hardened due to unforeseen pleasure couldn’t hold back anymore. He spurt his semen all over his own stomach as his body flinched and trembled.

Kliment scooped some of the semen from Kirill’s stomach and smeared it on the asshole that was already wet from being licked. He then hurriedly positioned his own dick at the entrance of the asshole. He pushed his dick in and a roar of laughter escaped his mouth as he heard Kirill screamed in pain underneath him. It only made sense that Kirill would scream in pain. His dick was not similar to that of a human’s dick. He had spikes on his dick and they were pointy and sharp.

“Argh!! No! No!” “Kliment!” “Stop!” “I’m your brother…” “It hurts!”

Kirill was crying in pain. He was also pleading in vain. His asshole was bleeding from being penetrated over and over by the torturous device. Kliment was laughing non-stop on top of him and he was also drowning in pleasure. His fantasies had come to life. He thought to himself, how can he end this? No. It would not end. In this dream, Kirill would always be his. He could continue to violate him over and over. He could wait for him to heal and then violate him again. This would be hell for Kirill but it would be heaven for him.

Kirill…” an outsider’s voice intruded into Kliment's evil realm. “Kirill…” The voice called out again to Kirill.

Kliment had an angry look on his face as he realised that his realm will soon come to an end. “No. Don’t go,” Kliment begged Kirill.

While struggling in pain, Kirill listened to the outsider’s voice and felt warmth begin to take over his body.

“Don’t go!!! I’ll fucking kill you! I’ll fucking eat you into my stomach!” Kliment threatened hysterically.

But Kirill closed his eyes and refused to look at his brother. This monster is not the brother that he used to know. This monster is not real. With his eyes closed, he knew that little by little, he had escaped that hell.

He recognized the outsider’s voice. “Stepan,” he called out weakly. Stepan is his saviour. Or he could have been another monster. But at this moment, Kirill wanted to recognize him as the former. Reality and hallucination are intertwined in their existence. Nonetheless, it is always crucial to face reality. Dreams are only real in dreams. Once you wake up from dreaming, the only thing real that was left was the memory. The memory of your unconscious unresolved conflicts.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/09/12

*Author’s Note: I decided to divide the section of the dreams to reality instead of combining them in one chapter. So I update them week by week. -K

1