(M) ֍CHAPTER 13: You’re the Best
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If before, William was about to go unconscious from being fucked so ruthlessly, now he felt like he was about to be unconscious because of Marcus’ enthusiasm in kissing. Marcus won’t stop kissing him. He was so passionate that it made William wonder if Marcus simply just likes kissing or if he actually likes kissing because it is him that he’s kissing right now. “Wait,” William pushed Marcus but Marcus pulled both William’s hands and pinned them on the mattress. His expression looked like that of little kids being annoyed at having their favourite toy taken from them. He then leaned down and kept kissing William. This went on for a while until William’s lips were swollen and numb. They parted their lips, panting. Marcus looked down on William with a hint of satisfaction in his eyes. He looked like a satiated beast. It perplexed William. “You like kissing so much?” William teased.

Marcus only smiled at him in answer. William could feel the grip of Marcus’ hands on both of his wrists tightening. As is suddenly thinking that he was probably hurting William with his grip, he let William go. “I just like…,” Marcus started to declare something but paused somewhere in the middle. He held back something in his throat before finally saying; “...kissing you.” He ended his words with a dazzling and contented smile.

William could sense that Marcus intended to say something else at first and he could already guess what it was. But he pretended not to know and just smiled back at him. “You looked drunk,” William teased again. He moved his body with a bit of difficulty. The semen was still overflowing out of his asshole. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to wash but he didn’t have the strength to go to the toilet at the moment.

The younger man laid next to him and stared at him. The way he was looking at William was really affectionate. Normally, William would not welcome such an affectionate gaze from a bed partner. But, somewhere somehow deep within him, he held a soft spot for Marcus. He decided to just ignore it for now. “I have a high tolerance to alcohol. I’ve started drinking really early on. 12, 11, or maybe earlier,” Marcus informed.

“The fuck? Did your parents neglect you?” William was shocked by the news. That age was too young to be indulged in alcohol! How can someone as pure as Marcus got involved with alcohol at such an early age? This made William feel like Marcus’ parents must’ve been very irresponsible individuals.

Marcus laughed as he heard this question. “No. It was my mom who encouraged me to start early so that when I get older, I won’t get drunk easily. I was drinking under supervision, okay?”

“Huh?” William was even more perplexed. But seeing Marcus' laidback attitude, he realised that he was being worried for nothing. Different people educate their children differently. Who is he to judge? Besides, even when he used to have such a good mother, his father was the worst kind of human being. In fact, William doesn’t even regard him as a human being. Chuckling, he responded to Marcus appropriately; “Your mother is really interesting.”

“Well, she told me a story later when I was old enough to understand. She told me that she said some stupid things when she was drunk once. She really regretted it. What she said had caused several people’s death. So, she wanted me not to regret things in the future like her,” As he said this, Marcus thought about what his mother had said back then. His mother was having an affair at the time. She really loved the man despite him being married with kids. One day, when she had had enough, she told the man that she was going to break up with him. The man begged her not to break up with him. So she told him to just kill his wife and kids then maybe they could be together by then. She was really drunk when she said these but she could somehow remember every word clearly. Of course, she never actually meant that she wanted them dead. That was drunk-talking. But she later found out that the man really did go ahead and kill his wife and kids. She couldn’t bring the dead back to life nor could she take back what she had said. She could only live in regrets for the rest of her life. She never wanted forgiveness. She couldn’t even forgive herself up until now. Marcus saw her mother, who was tough and very opinionated, cried for the first time that night when she told him of that story.

“I see,” William nodded in response. “It’s not her fault then. We can’t blame her simply because she said something. The one to blame was the one who did the deed, right?” William comforted Marcus despite not knowing the context of the whole incident.

Marcus smiled and said weakly; “Yeah…”

William was about to close his eyes to relax when suddenly he felt Marcus getting on top of him. “Huh?” William was bewildered. Marcus only grinned at him. “Once was never enough for me,” Marcus said as he started to pull the blanket off of the bed and threw it to the ground. “You should know that by now,” he ended his words with a mischievous smile.

With his dick fully erected being on display, Marcus looked at William with a wolf-like gaze. “Wait--,” William wanted to protest but Marcus ‘syhh-ed’ him. “You know, Will,” Marcus started to call William by his name now. “I already thought about fucking you the moment I saw you just now. I also thought the same back then,” he said. “I thought about violating you,” Marcus spoke again. There was a hint of provocation in his eyes. “But I don’t want to hurt you,” he added. “Or maybe I want to,” he suddenly changed his mind and laughed. Unbeknownst to Marcus, William was indeed slightly taken aback when he heard this. But only slightly. Because at the moment, he was more turned on by those words.

Marcus noticed William’s dick getting erect without being touched. So he smirked at him. “You’re a slut, aren’t you?” he suddenly accused him. “You’re a fucking slut. Immoral little bitch,” he continued. “You want me to violate you, don’t you?” Marcus then laughed. “I knew it. You like being degraded in bed, don’t you?”

“Fuck,” William cursed as he gritted his teeth in answer. He then moved his body upwards to kiss Marcus’ lips roughly. “You’re the best. Why haven’t I met you before?” William complimented and then complained. This is indeed the best bed partner he ever has. One who completely understood him and would spoil him with whatever it is that he wanted. He felt extremely excited now. He wanted to be fucked senseless by Marcus. And yes, William was fucked by Marcus over and over again that night as he kept calling him a slut and a bitch. Marcus was like an insatiable beast drunk in lust. In his head before he passed out, William couldn’t help but think that this must be the true case of a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2023.09.22

*Author’s Note: I’m sure I’m a pervert. But I’m not ashamed of it. I have embraced that part of me. You may judge me however you want. -K

0