Chapter 1- First day in school
1.3k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m taking a shit.

It was a very fat shit.

I had a very bad day so I just shit the pain away.

 

A crimson-red, long-haired, pale-faced young man was sitting down in a toilet with an emotionless expression taking a very fat shit.

His name was Sung Kang Jin Yan Chen kin.

He is 23 years old.

He is a Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Philippine mixed blood that lives in the city of Seouljing in Tokuro prefecture in the country named “The Imperial Republic of Hitohiro, in a cheap run-down apartment complex.

He is a college student at Shingoji university and enrolled as a scholarship student.

Looking down at the floor, Sung Kang sighed and despaired thinking back on his introduction to the class.

 

“Hi everyone,

My name is Sung Kang Jin Yan Chen Kin.

It’s a long name, I get that a lot so-

you can call me Sung Kang.

I hope we can get along from now on.”

 

Wow!!

He’s so hot!!

Grrr…He’s my type….

 

 

 

Sigh*

“I didn’t go to school to be famous.”

I just want to finish school quietly and start a small juice business.

Why the fuck is this happening to me?”

 

Sung Kang was a man with few words.

He never shows his emotions; his gaze is as coldest as can be. It’s not that he can’t show his emotions it’s just that he can’t express any feelings at all.

By the end of his first day in University, he already had the title of “Shingoji University’s Ice Emperor” for his cold looks but warm and kind personality.

Making the women in his class flock to him and making the men in school glare at him with killing intent and jealousy.

He was also a target for bullying but he didn’t know at all, it was because of the die-hard fangirls and even the teachers monitoring his every move.

And this all happened on his first day.

As he remembered his school situation, he was done taking a shit. With a flush of the toilet, he then went straight for the shower to freshen up to sleep and get ready for tomorrow’s class.

His apartment room size was small, with room only enough for 1 person.

 

 

The ceiling was short as well so the 6’11 tall Sung Kang had to bend his neck forward a bit so that he can walk around without bumping his head at the light fixtures.

There was a bed near the window and near the bed was the smallest kitchen the world has ever seen, it had only 1 stove and a mini-fridge for his food and drinks.

On the kitchen countertop was a crate of different fruits and vegetables and near them were many very thick books about food recipes which were in the 5,000-to-30,000-page ranges scattered with many bookmarks and highlighted pages.

Sung Kang may not look like it but he has a hobby of cooking and researching food.

He is a food gourmand; He will not stop persisting to taste all unique food and exotic flavors.

But his greatest hobby is making juice, he was a juicing expert. Research the most effective way to bring out a fruit’s flavors and how to make juice better.

He had been doing the juice research since he was 8 years old, selling his juice in his neighborhood making his tiny stall in a Japanese-style kid’s playground near a tree.

The first juice study he researched was orange juice, he researched its flaws and improved its flavors.

His business was so popular that he was forced to close shop at the playground because all the fruit vendors could not get a steady supply of oranges. After all, it keeps running out.

But even when he was closing shop his “goods” were still being circulated and sold at a very high profit.

There was even a black market for his juice, the kids in the playground were the ringleaders of it.

Kids ranging from 3-10 years old were buying juice from Sung Kang at a high price in private and would sell it to the parents in the neighborhood for an even bigger profit.

Sung Kang was also an avid reader and would spend more time reading than going outside to hang out with friends.

He was some sort of hermit, just going outside when needed and staying inside all the time.

He was a man who lived at his own pace, nothing slowing him down and not giving a care in the world.

The relaxed life everyone wanted, Sung Kang was living it to the fullest.

 

Meanwhile…Outside the apartment…

Please evacuate the area now.”

“This is not a drill, please evacuate the area now”

 

-This just in,

Strange portals are appearing everywhere in Seoljing city and we do not know what’s causing them.

The numbers of these mysterious portals range millions and they keep increasing.

FOR PEOPLE IN SEOULJING CITY PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.

THE ARMY AND AIR FORCE ARE IN PURSUIT TO HANDLE THIS THREAT.

FOR PEOPLE IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF SEOULJING PLEASE GO TO THE NEAREST FALLOUT SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

PEOPLE OF THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF HIROHITO PLEASE PERSEVERE AND GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

 

-STATIC-

 

Everything was in chaos while Sung Kang was deep in sleep like a baby not knowing what was happening outside at all.

23