Chapter 57.25- Stories of Old(Part 26)
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the entity initially hatched, it made a significant explosion that may have caused some of the still-alive emperor's family members to explode or even pass away from the sound of pure Qi. The entity then discovered that several members of the still-alive emperor's family were missing.

The dead emperor's family members must receive equal punishments; the entity cannot permit this, not even after they have passed away. The entity's dictum was that everything must be fair, even punishments and retaliation; blood must be shed in order to be bought with blood, Since a pound of flesh must be paid for with a pound of flesh, the entity determined that it would be best to raise these deceased family members from the grave, forcing hell's gates to open, snatching their souls from Yama, the king of the dead, and bringing them back to life to exact revenge.

The entity quickly got to work after mastering all the laws of space from the worlds it had accidentally swallowed. It took its unassuming sword and drew a horizontal line at thin air with a slow but precise motion, opening space to a wormhole to hell. It then went inside the first circle, which was the torture hell, while the portal was still open.

 The first circle of hell was a place of nothing but red, lava-hot heat that felt like being boiled alive. Inside, you were met by pitiful souls of the damned who had committed minor offenses, the most frequent of which was betrayal, or sold their children as food. However, the main goal of the torture hell was to force you to confess all of your crimes, whether minor or serious—anything, The souls in the first circle of torture hell were thin, weak, and malnourished to the point that you would think they were bones, but they still had flesh, though it was dry to the point where it was called crumpled paper, and you had to confess all your sins and wrongdoings to go to purgatory to lessen your sufferings,There were slaves carrying palanquins that were so tall and large that you couldn't see the people riding them. These were the souls of the guilty, pulling heavy stones that were the size of mountains. Some of the souls were mining some plain-looking rocks, but the smiles on their faces looked like they were mining out gold.

0