Chapter 57.27- Stories of Old(Part 28)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature could only gaze icily at them as they bowed till their heads met the ground and the souls did the same. Even though the Hell Scribes, who are extremely powerful, could easily defeat the emperor's family, they were trembling to their knees when they greeted the entity and were unable to even look it in the eye.

 Initially excited thinking it might be more than what others say about hell, the entity, who was now bored with what it had to offer, soon realized that it was nothing more than a jail where prisoners carry out their sentences in misery and suffering for all of eternity.

The entity then made the decision to travel to the 50th circle, the lowest area of hell that not even Yama, the king of hell, was aware of. It is said that the more serious the sin, the further one travels in hell; the entity was about to discover this for itself. Even if the crimes committed by the emperor's family were the worst that could be imagined, the Book of Yama predicted that their punishment would be just as severe as the 9th circle, messing with heavenly, demonic, and holy energies constituted blasphemy on many levels, thus they are to be sent to the deepest pits of the abyss and not even given the chance to defend themselves in any manner, which is the most severe punishment one could receive in hell,The emperor's family would be exiled to a place with no rest, no return, not even pain, just nothing, a blank, empty slate of nothing, and they would be driven to the furthest reaches of madness because their crimes were beyond redemption. The abyss was like an ocean; no one knew where it would lead, but one thing was certain: there was no end, and there was no beginning, Forgetting who they are and what their purpose even was was where the entity was going; the very unknown that even the Gods fear, but which the entity was not because it came naturally to them and since they fit the characteristics of the unknown, even they themselves don't know much about themselves or who created them.

With its sword created from its arm, the entity cut through space once more as it moved toward a different gateway. The entity entered the portal, but what it saw there was not what it had anticipated. There was a lavish throne room full of numerous flags with various crests stamped on them in unidentified metals and threads, but they were unquestionably materials of extremely high worth, There were what appeared to be high-ranking demons in that throne room, seated in chairs with tall backrests and their crests embossed on them. In the middle of these high-ranking demons was an even larger demon, dressed in the heaviest armor but with formal clothing made with the finest and most luxurious silk in hell mixed with it. To complete the look, there were 666 red lustrous silk capes, The demon in the middle had six pairs of eyes that were arranged like a headband, making it appear like a crown but with eyes, and on its forehead was a large crystal eye with numerous unholy scribbles on them, painstakingly written inside the crystal eye. This demon also had one million horns that looked like tree branches growing on top of one another.

0