Chapter 57.28- Stories of Old(Part 29)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As ridiculous as this sounds, it was true; you cannot make this shit up. The entity had casually entered the 20th circle of Hell, also known as the realm of the demon gods, as if it were simply walking into the front door of his friend's house for snacks and fun. These high-ranking demons and the larger demon were staring at the entity strangely. 

Even by Murim standards, the La Infernal, the realm where all 72 seats of authority are located, is populated by demons who have "too much power," such that even one of them could conquer the entire Murim world without even having to actively take part in the invasion, Since they might have forcibly opened space to enter the Murim space at any time, as the entity had just done, they decided against doing so. After all, taking such a risk entails taking an even larger risk, one that is well beyond their expectations, in order to reap such a tremendous payoff, All these demon gods are joined by their demon-king aides, which is enough to even make the demon of origins sweat in anxiety and even soil themselves in terror of the unknowable world orders, they name these armies, legions, and their demon lord vassals and their hundreds of billions of high class all the way down to the lower class demons as their warriors. These demons are made in the likeness and with the same characteristics as their master, the demon god.

 Millions or even billions of their kind were sacrificed, but as long as they achieved their goals, it was a small price to pay because they could create more demons using their blood-demon cultivator, which reproduces demons like they were grown on a wheat field. These demons have no sense of morality or honor in their methods; they fight like animals crazy for blood and deep lust, Low-ranking demons are created in billions in a matter of seconds, whereas mid-ranking to high-ranking ones or even to demon king levels of power can take hundreds of thousands of years, or possibly a few million years if a demon ever arises with even greater strength. Time, however, is merely a concept or even a myth for demons, as waiting a thousand years for them is equivalent to waiting a year for us humans. Since they have no sense of time, time moves considerably more quickly in the hell-dimension,Time moves so quickly in hell that if you brought a regular person from the living here and let them stay at even the first circle, the moment they set foot in hell they would be instantly transformed to dust.

0