Chapter 57.29- Stories of Old(Part 30)
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thing moved deeper into the throne room, shutting the rift in space behind it, with the Hell's scribes still bowing down to it; the entity was unafraid in the presence of these demon gods or even the highest-ranking demon monarchs in the throne room, They were regarded the pinnacle of strength and the supreme hierarchy of demons in the 20th circle in hell, and anyone who did not submit to their rule was overpowered and even slaughtered and eaten if necessary with no mercy because it was hell, But the person, if they can call it that, this "thing", this "entity" in front of them just appeared from a random space that only the demon gods can freely manipulate like a toy; some demon gods can even use the space to make a weapon, something like a sword that can cut anything simply by closing the rip in space.

Even as the thing drew nearer, the high ranking demon king's lord, the demon god, remained calm and collected throughout. However, the demon god was actually frozen in dread and terrified beyond belief, as well as astounded by what it was seeing in front of it.

Since there were heroic type souls, saint type souls, and the most delectable type of souls were the true souls, the demon God Bael, who held the first seat of authority, was already scheming to conquer other planets and even Murim, These were examples of souls there in Murim that were just waiting to be eaten; for the demons, Murim was like a treasure chest of jewels that were just waiting to be coveted. However, they were uncommon, even legendary, since they existed and some demon gods, including Bael, had already savored the taste of several of these souls found in the over-worlds it has conquered under its rule,Murim had a wide range of heroes; their energies varied according to their strength; there were countless people being born every day; life could be found everywhere; and even for them, the Ming's forest was a place that neither the demon gods nor the gods in heaven knew and one that they wanted to explore for themselves because it contained remnants of their ancestors, However, Bael did not anticipate a world order like the one in front of him to just develop in the most haphazard and casual way conceivable. He was thinking of everything from Murim and plotting to invade Murim and strike it up from its very core invading in the middle of Murim, It simply wasn't right! It was not possible! Considering demon gods are the oldest living things and have existed since the beginning of time, they have witnessed many events that are incomprehensible to mortals. The Demon God Bael, who was in a panic, reasoned that something was obviously happening without his knowledge, even meeting the creators that created even the gods like themselves although it was only in their voices and dreams, or even visions, but these demon gods have vast knowledge, too much knowledge in fact. They even learned the truth of the universe, from which even when they learned just one of its words millions of ordinary mortals could die from, some even the high ranking angels in heaven do not know, Even knowing what a world order was already known to them as the demon gods had witnessed what a world order could do. Some even the highest ranked angels in heaven do not know, and some that even the very god of heaven do not know either.

0