Chapter 57.30- Stories of Old(Part 31)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They have witnessed these kinds of superpowers. At the time of creation, the entity in front of Demon God Bael was known as the World Order, or Absolute Order. These were beings of unfathomable power, and when everything was created, these beings were the ones protecting the creator itself when it was in its most exposed state, which was when it was creating life since most of its vessels were open. Infinite numbers of hostile races that were created by other creators were also present, It was done with a creator power that occasionally leaked out when they created their own planets. These so-called World Orders were protecting their creators, fending off other hostile World Orders, and absorbing their energy to make it their own. Because there are an infinite number of these World Orders protecting their creators, killing one of them would require a higher form of raw Revalegenesis energy or a power comparable to these World Orders in order to even slow them down or just incapacitate them, These World Orders are their creator since they contain a portion of the creator's main heart, so you could say that they have the ability to create life out of nothing in their hands, precisely as their creators did. They are typically cold-blooded and will not hesitate to kill anything that stands or even harms their creator. Even being in the same space as them would kill you because they are beings with the same energy as their creator. 

The so-called "creator" of these World Orders was not really the ultimate god who created everything that was livable, despite what many people believe. The creator would spend hundreds of billions of years creating a perfect world, creating its people from the ground up, everything about it, including plants, animals, food that grows, and everything about that world the creator makes was in the greatest unfathomable detail, However, there was also something above it; however, not even a little bit was known about them; they existed outside of everything the creators had made, in a place no one had ever been before. Even the World Orders had ranks; therefore, the World Orders tasked with defending their creator were not the strongest of them, but rather the weakest, These were the pawn class, the weakest of the World Orders. Funny enough, one of these pawn class World Orders could kill every person in the 72 seats of power in hell with the smallest, most shoddy effort it could muster. It wasn't even trying to be serious even somewhat,The demon God Bael was recalling all kinds of unpleasant memories from when he was still an infant. There were so many pawn class World Orders, they were tasked with protecting the creators physical body, and a snap of its fingers could send shock waves on the entirety of Murim killing and destroying everything, Additionally, there were Rulers who guarded the creator's astral body, The Rooks were the creators' central guards; they were in charge of watching over the creators' center core and were the ones who led their own legion of Pawn class World Orders. The Scriptures, the eternal and most devoted, were defenders of the creators' knowledge; they could access and use the creator's knowledge as its weapons; they also had complete access to the creators' memories and powers, The Animaliums were a guard force of the creator's stomach and were the protectors of the creator's blunders and failures. The Kings and Queens were like the royal guards of the creator's main body inside of the astral body; these guards were the major attacking forces of the creator's guards,Due to their reputation for secrecy, violence, and stopping at nothing to prevent their creator's mistakes from being released, these Animaliums were sealed along with their creator's failure. They are combinations of beasts and infinite types of animal species that were the creator's mistakes at one point and were forced to be eradicated. They are now stored in their creator's stomach for safekeeping and for the records of their creator's failure, Then there is the World Dragon, the creators' first line of defense against hostile world dragons and other hostile creators who would even kill their creator; they are equivalent to even a lower class creator and represent the essence of infinity and all beyond; the last and most powerful of all were the Enders, These Enders are the last line of defense, they are also the guardians of the "Last Barrier," they were also the last line of the "Last Barrier," they are the very definition of ghosts and illusion, no one can find them even the highest authority of creator could not, they could only find you instead. They were a species that did not show themselves and they only show when the creator is in their greatest danger , In addition to remembering the World Orders, Bael also recalled a very depressing memory from the moment of creation, when the Demon God Bael was still in his most basic form, without a physical body, before he had entered hell, without soldiers, and all by itself, along with the other seats of authority, along with the angels of heaven, and even the two nemeses who had battled for the longest period of time, the God of Heaven and his former son Lucifer, now called Satan,Demon God Bael reasoned that the demons and angels were once allies who were united in their purest form, the same energy, and a common creator. Their common purpose was to forge their own individual paths in life, and their creator did not care what kind of life they led as long as they did what they pleased and did not stray too far from their goal, It didn't matter if his creations were good or evil as long as they worked together to uphold the creator's name and honor; the creator only wanted to see how far they could go in developing as his creations and how far they might go in developing physical forms of their own design without the creator creating them. The subsequent recollections Bael had were hazy, and that was the sole memory it had at the time of creation, no, The next thing it remembered was waking up in a realm of fire, deep inside a dark hole, a dimension that could be escaped, a place that was designated as their home but felt to them like an eternal prison; that place was called hell. Bael awoke from Hell along with the other seats of power, but at the time they awoke there were no seats of power, so they were all held back by something similar to a lock that could not be opened or even destroyed,and then merely stared at emptiness, with all of them, even Bael, having an urge for various things, but blood being their greatest want. In fact, it seemed as though they could not survive without blood or violence.

0